GUILTY - Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's just a normal psychopath.

He was an above normal psychopath, a high functioning, clever and diabolical con artist with a whole posse working for him back in his ‘mission’ heyday. They worshipped DM and were convinced that he was indestructible.

He was an above normal psychopath, a high functioning, clever and diabolical con artist with a whole posse working for him back in his ‘mission’ heyday. They worshipped DM and were convinced that he was indestructible.
That is what made him dangerous his access to a lot of money that allowed him to be able to buy an incinerator, that was very expensive and he had figured out was a foolproof way to get rid of bodies.
A lot of people he manipulated and they were party people, druggies and very willing to do illegal things with him. His mother that was willing to cover up for him.
His position as second in charge of Millardair to make him look credible even though he was involved in all criminal things.
Had a gun dealer he could buy illegal guns from.
Access to airplanes and who knows what illegal things he could use that for.
it worked to let him get away with murdering Laura and his father and the police did not bother to contact him about Laura and quickly decided his father committed suicide.
It is one of the weirdest criminal cases in Canadian history.

Now we have a long wait, wondering if justice will be achieved.
I f guilty again, I would love to see a photo of his expression: but then the Appeals etc.

It's a funny case that makes one work backward. i.e. the first case becomes a reference point for this case for us armchair jurors. The photos, the activities...we are able to see the pattern. Things we didn't understand earlier become clear--i.e. why he had a van with a scooter/wheel chair lift in the LB case which we discover now was due to WM using a scooter.

It is interesting to go back to read text messages and understand what was being inferred.

As to the question of whether there were other murders committed by DM or not, it is important IMO. Yes, he is locked away, but the families of victims need answers. Cold cases need solving. He needs to be held accountable. Others involved need to be ferreted out. IMO

It's a funny case that makes one work backward. i.e. the first case becomes a reference point for this case for us armchair jurors. The photos, the activities...we are able to see the pattern. Things we didn't understand earlier become clear--i.e. why he had a van with a scooter/wheel chair lift in the LB case which we discover now was due to WM using a scooter.

It is interesting to go back to read text messages and understand what was being inferred.
IF they had done their job properly and investigated when the Laura s ex bf said DM was the last person to talk to her and he knew DM so he had to have some concerns that DM had done something, there would not have been another 2 cases of the father and Tim Bosma.

A high functioning, manipulative, charming con artist IS a normal psychopath! :)

Is his mother still supporting him emotionally?
I am sure she is. She wrote a really pathetic letter of support for him and other from her only prisoners at the jail had anything not negative to say about DM.
He used everyone and dragged them into his criminal activity so there is no one that has anything good to say about him, how can you say anything good about a monster.

This is an interesting video that sounds a lot like DM & MS
Yep sounds like DM and MS. This is the first crime in Canada like DM and MS committed, luring a man on the internet and also the use of an incinerator to dispose of bodies.
DM thinks he is superior, and he is scum.
All the wealth he had came from grandfather and father, he only committed crimes.

Hi
I am a fair bit behind, a couple threads I think. Will catch up at some point. The re-creation evidence ruled out ? I quickly goggled some news. Do you have any idea how long it is anticipated the judge will take to decide ? TIA
Thanks you all for posts and opinions it makes it so easy to understand. I look forward to reading the threads.
Just wanted to say happy Canada Day.
Horror

Last edited:
This is an interesting video that sounds a lot like DM & MS

I was surprised to learn from Wikipedia that these two were housed together in two separate prisons and were permitted to have contact. They even remained friends throughout their incarceration. Very weird. And then Leopold got out of prison despite his sentence of life + 99 years and profited from writing a book about his crime. So, would the comparison be Loeb = Millard while Leopold = Smich?

Hi
I am a fair bit behind, a couple threads I think. Will catch up at some point. The re-creation evidence ruled out ? I quickly goggled some news. Do you have any idea how long it is anticipated the judge will take to decide ? TIA
Thanks you all for posts and opinions it makes it so easy to understand. I look forward to reading the threads.
Just wanted to say happy Canada Day.
Horror
The judge said early Sept. when you will announce the verdict. HAPPY CANADA DAY TO ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie