We Are Up And Running

I am a bit overwhelmed reading all these posts. We are a great group and Tricia, it is good to be back at my home away from home.

From The Heart

Thank You

Scandi:dance:

PS: Jovin, Your 'Lurking' is adorable. lol

Yippee, I feel normal again, thanks Tricia for getting WS back you deserve a medal.:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thank you so very much Tricia for working so long and hard to get our WS back up. I have been in touch with a few of my friends and we all agree that we missed and love WS. We joked about our withdrawals.

I and I bet lots of others would love to know what happened after you feel refreshed perhaps tomorrow. I hope you get some relaxing rest tonight.

Lion
Hiya Lion! Missed Ya and everyone else too!! :blowkiss:
I now know what a junkie feels like going thru withdrawals...I was mizerable!!!!! I almost took my puter in because I thought it was the problem! WooHoo am I a happy one now!!!!!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Whew, thank God WS is back! I was having some serious withdrawals there.........

Welcome back!!

Thank you for your patience.

If I told you all that happened concerning the problems we had with WS you would not believe me. You would, at the very least, think I am nuts.

I'll try and explain tomorrow. For tonight, I am grateful that we are back up.

I love you guys. You all really care about WS. Thank you so much.

Tricia

Bless you. I can only imagine. My thoughts and prayers have been with you. I never realized how much I love this site till it was down.

Thanks for all your hard work and having this for us.

I was soo worried thought it was me but tried 3 other puters and no, it was not.Great we are all back and thanks to you and the mods,Tricia....

I am a bit overwhelmed reading all these posts. We are a great group and Tricia, it is good to be back at my home away from home.

From The Heart

Thank You

Scandi:dance:

PS: Jovin, Your 'Lurking' is adorable. lol

Hi Scandi, yep the best forum on the net with the best owner, mods and members. :woohoo:

There is not one other forum like it, believe me it took me so long to find this site
and this past 5 days I looked again and nothing compares. :clap:

There is no other forum like Websleuths. :blowkiss:

Hiya Lion! Missed Ya and everyone else too!! :blowkiss:
I now know what a junkie feels like going thru withdrawals...I was mizerable!!!!! I almost took my puter in because I thought it was the problem! WooHoo am I a happy one now!!!!!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hi there again Sadie:).

I think WS and all of the wonderful people here rock!

Lion

Hi kazz:), hi shazza:). I missed you guys. Doesn't it seem like we just got back from a holiday? Ahhh. So nice to be home. Has Ang been on tonight? I saw dingo and narlact; but, I haven't seen stan or Ang.

kimba

Tricia, thanks so much for all you did to bring Websleuths back! This is such a wonderful community. Although I don't post regularly, I sure do visit and read regularly and I was wandering aimlessly throughout cyberspace the last several days lost without Websleuths!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance:

Thank you Tricia for getting us back up! Major, major withdrawals. I don't post too often, but I read EVERYDAY!!!!

This makes my day to see the site up and running again! :dance:

Clicked on my WS Bookmark first thing this morning, expecting to see the error message again. IS IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! :D:D:D

Had major major withdrawals.

Thanks so much Tricia!

Geez, thank goodness we're up and running. At first I thought it was just my computer - seemed like it was down for an eternity....

Thank you Tricia for all your hard work, we are back! I was going crazy, what great start to the day!

Looks like we have some updated features. We're not only back, WE'RE BETTER THAN BEFORE!:woohoo:
What are the updated features, I dont notice anything different.

OMG - Thank goodness WS is BACK! Of course, I managed to get to work on things IRL that i never seem to have time for before - for example,

Laundry
Taxes
Wrote a novel
Finding a cure for cancer
Solving world hunger

OK oK - maybe I didn't do all of that, but I did suddenly have more time on my hands!

NOW WE JUST NEED A "YES, WE'RE OPEN" NEON SIGN!

THANK YOU TRICIA! WS IS A BIG PART OF MY LIFE. IT'S DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVORITE HANGOUTS. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT AND IT IS THE VERY BEST CRIME FORUM ON THE WWW!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back