We Are Up And Running

I am glad we could accomodate you at FFJ even if it was for a short while.

I usually don't post to often but I really missed Websleuths and everyone here. Thanks to all that were involved in getting us UP AGAIN! I am so glad we are back up and running!!:woohoo: You know you go to other websites and it isn't the same I am back Home!:blushing:

I usually don't post to often but I really missed Websleuths and everyone here. Thanks to all that were involved in getting us UP AGAIN! I am so glad we are back up and running!!:woohoo: You know you go to other websites and it isn't the same I am back Home!:blushing:

My feelings exactly!

Whew, that was miserable!!! So glad to "see" all your smiling faces. I missed everyone so much!!!!!!

PS: Thanks Linask for the email letting me know WS was back up. Better than coffee.

WOOO HOOO! Doin' the happy dance! Boy, did I miss you guys! So much going on in the news and no WS! I was sinking into depression! Glad to see we're back!Thanks Tricia!

:woohoo:

Tricia:
Thank you so much for all your hard work and getting us back up. Seriously, I missed this place so much! I can't tell you how many times a day I checked in to see if we were up and running.

I'm definitely a Websleuth addict, which is a good thing!:cool:

:blowkiss:
fran

PS.....LOL, I thought of you just last night kgeaux! :) Wonderin' what you would say.

Thank you Tricia and everyone else who worked hard to get websleuths back up. I really missed this place. I felt like a homeless person in cyberspace. The best part of the whole experience was when I bumped into another displaced Websleuther on another site and she PM me. lol.
It was like being embraced by a long lost family member. I never realized how much I take this place for granted. Thanks again for making Websleuths possible.

mjak

I am a long time lurker, and I am so glad websleuths is up and running - I have been checking everyday, and felt lost without getting my "websleuths fix". Thank you for all the hard work you put in getting up and running.

I really appreciate WS and the fantastic posters here! Am so glad it's back up and running! Thanks for getting it back up and running!

I can't even begin to tell you the level of withdrawals I've been through in the last 5 days! It's nothing short of embarrassing. And I scoured the internet looking for a replacement drug and let me be the first to tell you there isn't one out there. I've visited about 400 other forums and have surely encountered every idiot known to man on any forum anywhere. The main thing that happened, though, was that more than ever I appreciate the level of maturity and intelligence of the WS posters. You're the best bunch ever and I would hug Tricia's neck if it were anywhere close to Texas for getting this forum back up and running. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

And Mabel, I see you're in the same rare form you always are and boy is it good to see you today!

And I would like to close my post by saying, "Hi, my name is HoT and I'm a Websleuths addict".

Thank you Tricia! I have definitely been having withdrawals. Now, I'm doing my happy dance, too! :p

I would like to Thank all of the sweet people at FFJ for opening their door to the members of WBS while the Withdrawal Period was too Intense! :D

Yes a BIG thank you to the members at FFJ. :blowkiss:

I totally agree with what everyone else has written! This place is home and I'm kissing the ground here xxxxxxxxxxx.

(From Sinead O'Connor)
Nothing compares
Nothing compares to you
Nothing compares
Nothing compares to you
Nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

Nice to see our WS back up.... I joined after the last big crash in '03 so this was something I had never seen before...

Welcome Back WS

Thanks, Tricia. :blowkiss: I am so addicted to this website that I found myself just staring at the error message several times a day...I know...sad...sad...sad... :blushing:

And, no, I didn't use my spare time wisely. ;)

Many Many Thanks Tricia for Websleuths and FFJ.
The people over at the Court TV boards should take a look over here once in a while and see how a well run board operates. JMO of course.
Thanks again Tricia for all you do.

SO happy this morning to click on the WS link in my faves and see it open up, good as new. Thank you, Tricia, for working hard to get us back our addiction!!!
:blowkiss:

Tricia and Everyone

I MISSED YOU ALL!!!!!

3.gif

There is no place like home.

Thank you, GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! And thank you, Tricia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't think I would survive!!!!

And what is FFJ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back