Website for animated signatures?

Discussion in 'Forum Finesse' started by *02, Nov 1, 2005.

1. *02

*02 Former Member

Can anyone recommend a few websites for animated signatures?

Jovin always has such wonderful graphics, I think it would be neat to have your name in lights. LOL

2. Loading...

3. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

LOL, I ususually just go to a search engine and use the keywords free animated gifs. Or if you are looking for a specific image, (we just had halloween, so let's use spider) go to one of the search engines, choose image and as keywords use spider gif. When I do it that way, I have to go through all of the images they bring up though. And you also want to be careful of not using a copyrighted image. I think that some of the others do have some specific places they get images, but I don't know what they are.
    One that I do use when I want to use a word is: http://www.gifworks.com/image_editor.html
    http://www.3dtextmaker.com/image_editor.html
    But I am afraid that I don't know how to animate it or add sparkles or anything.

4. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

For that you need ImageReady that comes with Photoshop, or Flash...

5. vanillasky

vanillasky New Member

6. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

Hi Linas... do you know Photoshop CS2? I can't find the red eye tool :banghead:

7. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

I don't have the upgrade yet, only CS, but I'm taking a class in CS2 now. Its on the same fly-out as the Spot Healing Brush, Healing Brush, and Patch tools. Hope that helps.

P.S. Researching that just helped me figure out what I've been doing wrong on it in CS!