Websleuthing

Can't decide where to put this as I am unable to find a link to add....there is a new bullying case out of Fayetteville High School in Arkansas. The dad is on HLN now with Mike G. I believe as the anchor. His name is Josh Dugan, Sr. and son is Jr. who was beaten unconscious at school including broken leg etc. I checked their local newspaper but did not find an article....

Wasn't that comment from 2008 though? So it would predate phoebe I think?

If it's true (and who knows given the idiotic bragging on that site) then it definately predates Phoebe and likely is Flannery.

It seems that jerk who has been going around to numerous bloogers including Sauerkraut has made it into the IrishCentral...all that garbage about Phoebe and previous suicide attempts. I'm so disgusted. And if you go to this person's website he claims he's on vacation until June.

Other than the insane sniping on the MassLive forum, no. There is a court date tomorrow, though. I'm not too clear on exactly what it will entail.

Yeah I venture back and forth with masslive. They like to gang up on Live over there but I've seen her say some nasty stuff towards Phoebe. I don't participate in their bashing of her. I sometimes think I should but then I remember her saying Phoebe brought this all on herself and should have kept her legs closed.

Fluffy is getting the spanking she deserves for posting rank rumor and other items which have no basis in fact. Her claims of having overheard EMT's discuss intimate details of their call are incredible and unbelievable. She made all that up, imho, and is backtracking so quickly that she's fallen out of her skin.

Whenever fluffy says one thing, I immediately look in the other direction.

Over on MassLive (posted there 6-22) E-gulleye posts that according to the rumor mill (in town I'm assuming) the 6 indicted are going plead out. Thi is post 11265 on the site.

Direct link here .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer
Back