Websleuths Administrator Beach is in Dire Straits

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
This is our beloved Admin Beach from Websleuths. She has been through hell since her work accident. Unless Beach can get the money for a very bare-bones apartment she will literally be in dire straits. Even 5 dollars would be greatly appreciated. If you have enjoyed Websleuths then you have seen Beach's work. Thank you

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT BEACH'S !

From Beach's :
"This is the most humbling thing I’ve ever had to do, but current circumstances have left me with no choice but to swallow my pride. As some know, I was injured 3 years ago after inhaling poisonous fumes which burned my lungs and vocal cords. Since that time, I managed to make ends meet on worker’s comp and a supplemental part-time job as a website administrator. The worker’s comp benefits expired in March. About that same time, I noticed my eyesight failing, particularly my left eye. With low funds, I procrastinated scheduling a doctor’s appointment. Recently, while driving, I noticed I could not even see other vehicles out of my left eye. I could no longer deny the magnitude of the problem. It was dangerous now"...MORE at link Click here to support Need help restoring my vision organized by Carol Fulford

Sent under my author name. I have a husband that is losing his vision due to a genetic disorder (he's in his early 30s) It's a very frightening thing. Sending healing thoughts and prayers.

Hi Everyone,
This is our beloved Admin Beach from Websleuths. She has been through hell since her work accident. Unless Beach can get the money for a very bare-bones apartment she will literally be in dire straits. Even 5 dollars would be greatly appreciated. If you have enjoyed Websleuths then you have seen Beach's work. Thank you

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT BEACH'S !

From Beach's :
"This is the most humbling thing I’ve ever had to do, but current circumstances have left me with no choice but to swallow my pride. As some know, I was injured 3 years ago after inhaling poisonous fumes which burned my lungs and vocal cords. Since that time, I managed to make ends meet on worker’s comp and a supplemental part-time job as a website administrator. The worker’s comp benefits expired in March. About that same time, I noticed my eyesight failing, particularly my left eye. With low funds, I procrastinated scheduling a doctor’s appointment. Recently, while driving, I noticed I could not even see other vehicles out of my left eye. I could no longer deny the magnitude of the problem. It was dangerous now"...MORE at link Click here to support Need help restoring my vision organized by Carol Fulford

What location? I have access to homes in a variety of areas...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back