Websleuths is MOVING to a new home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait to learn how to use this camera on my new iPad. I’ve never had an e-camera. I’ve got a beautiful Siberian and a certified mutt, the love of my little granddaughter’s life. Websleuther’s best friends

ima! it is so easy ... just open your camera icon, point and click the big round button to take the pic. Voila! That's it. You need to play around with it a bit -- it's fun taking pics. You can zoom, crop later, change the contrast, all sorts of things for editing.

I definitely only just realized, right now, that my sister in law is a member here at Websleuths, she has been on vacation for a few weeks so we'll surely have a surprise when she gets back here... I could tell her, but I'm just gonna let her wonder what the freakin' hell when she gets back :floorlaugh:

You are a BAD girl !!

if ya wanna really freak her out act like i am not sure what you are talking about

hold on

no when i go to WS it is all fine

it must be your CELL phone

wait watch enjoy the meltdown

PS It is a lot of fun to hide peoples cell phones

be sure to check for cardio history prior to doing so but enjoy!

We absolutely should have a 4 legged (or 2 or 3) friend thread!
Great idea [emoji4]

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji5][emoji230]
2 y/o Shihtzu helping me put together a birdhouse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
1707e484698dad8575e379e9e9220ffe.jpg

I keep leaving the room to do some things around the house, wondering if site will be down when I return :D

I have been like that today too

it is interesting in terms of my uncomfortable feeling state

but then I ask myself why should be surprised you have had 18 hour marathons here so of course this is separation anxiety producing

my first time out was I think beach was something like you have been on for 17 hours may i suggest you log off and get some sleep or something

i did not even know there was such as a thing as a timeout!

Put me in the kitty for 1:00 PM Central

i am sorry I cant do timezones

nor east west north south

nor type

nor spell

nor keep mouth shut

nor the shift key

therefore i am going for "soon"

Luv luv luv all the fur baby pics.

April Fools...KIDDING. Yes, we are still moving. I'm sure there are still working on whatever geek type thing that I wouldn't understand before they take down the forum.

So, let's make a bet. When will Websleuths be taken down? I have no insider info I promise.

I say 5 PM Eastern.

I am so glad you did this Trish I did something like it earlier (Trish changed her mind!) and a couple of posters were like WHAT

i felt bad !!!

Yt is on in background there is some really bad movie on with horrid dialog about a volcano

at times tho the lines sound like what we all are going thro!!

when will it happen

what could happen

what is the outcome

i am leaving it on it fits the mood!!

one line just now was :

please tell me you have a rapid datapoint!!

then BOOM

sounds like you no longer need any speed datapoint!!!!!

funny

attachment.php

.....well, 2 of them are puppy size.........

Attachments

• DSC05705.jpg
    DSC05705.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 245
This is nerve racking!
:Bennymonkey:
:thewave:

:sweep:

:cowcouch:
:thud:

it is actually

we all have different learning styles

i am not a rote learner (Trish saved me cause she explained WHY what I was I was doing is not ok)

it was something akin to how would you feel if we all are speculating all sorts of things about your mother online forever that is not true you have to remember that what we post here is online forever that was when i got the must state speculation

the imo drove me insane for the first couple of years

give me a break

but that was a real moment for me

now i don't have to think or remember to type speculating when that is what i am doing

BUT being told just not to speculate without the why I cant remember

an computers are the pitts the way my brain processes the world around me

try and try to do something and then by accident it does it

but then because of earlier failed attempts i cant even recall what i just did cause by that point i did not expect it to work

that is my biggest fear with this

getting stuck

then getting frustrated (which completely effs up learning!) about how I just did it correctly

so try again

but then I get lost again

now the learning curve is more a mess

my sense here today is Spellbound is going to be my lifesaver if I have a bunch of trouble

her natural inclination was to go step by step but if asked there would be a reason why i have to do it that way

so look out spell!

Okay, you guys, since you are posting cute things, I am too! Look at this beautiful little boy, Mason Edward (middle name after his grandpa). I am so excited I cannot even begin to tell you! He is our first grandchild and will make his appearance around August 14th.

32775470_10215533046217668_52449045402091520_n (2).jpg

another big fear is it probably will be like 5 6 days

we live in a crazy world

since i found you folks how pitiful the media is is really clear now

when something is breaking it is comfortable to find a thread or start one then i know information will be coming

together we will flesh it out

it is very important that I have WS on a breaking event

it is comforting soothing cause the media is the pitts

at least we correct our stuff as more info comes out

CNN is the pitts in this arena days later they are reporting the same WRONG info and a lot of the time it is a fact it was 4 people not 5 whatever and they keep reporting WRONG for days and days

you guys are a news agency

jeeezzzzzzz

we all understand breaking is breaking but here we dont stay with wrong stuff for days

and that is not our career

over time it has been freaky to think that lots in the real world are depending on these people

if you get it wrong fine but change it goodness

imo they are the worst in this domain

simple stuff (but it is important stuff who what when where why the basics ) and they mess it up often and stick with it

i NEEd my WS on breaking news

MSNBC is much better in this arena but they are not fast on certain stories

Okay, you guys, since you are posting cute things, I am too! Look at this beautiful little boy, Mason Edward (middle name after his grandpa). I am so excited I cannot even begin to tell you! He is our first grandchild and will make his appearance around August 14th.

attachment.php

he perfecting

i was thinking about you earlier this thread is like our scooter thread

how is my boy doing !!

attachment.php

.....well, 2 of them are puppy size.........

Awwww! I miss having horses so much. They’re all precious, your grey one reminds me of one I used to have. Beautiful!

View attachment 134606

Congratulations!!![emoji847][emoji1356][emoji480][emoji322]

Oh how cute. My mama has two that look just her.

look at all the little babies !! I wish i had a camera cause lady love bug is the cutest bestest awesomest baby on the planet !!!!!!!!!!!

Awwww! I miss having horses so much. They’re all precious, your grey one reminds me of one I used to have. Beautiful!

he is majestic!

he perfecting

i was thinking about you earlier this thread is like our scooter thread

how is my boy doing !!

He turned one already, can you believe that? April and Oliver have mated again, so they are waiting to see if she is pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288