Websleuths Radio JBR Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderllama

Registered Snoozer
Reaction score
Guys, next week on Websleuths Radio, Tricia is covering the JBR case.

Get yourselves ready and call in!!

She's having a close look at the Aphrodite Jones debacle as well, so it's a good opportunity to set the record straight.

Dave, I think you should ring in, maybe cynic too!

Guys, next week on Websleuths Radio, Tricia is covering the JBR case.

Get yourselves ready and call in!!

She's having a close look at the Aphrodite Jones debacle as well, so it's a good opportunity to set the record straight.

Dave, I think you should ring in, maybe cynic too!

Damn right I will! I wouldn't miss this! Tricia, anything you want, I'll give. I'm DYING to take a shot at Ms. Jones.

I've sent an email to her but I doubt she'll respond. Jones has never responded in the past.

Hey everyone please put down who you would like to hear on the show.

Steve Thomas declinded.

Waiting to hear from Boulder D.A. Stan Garnett and many others. So please put names down and why you want to hear from them.

Thank you

I've sent an email to her but I doubt she'll respond. Jones has never responded in the past.

Steve Thomas declinded.

Waiting to hear from Boulder D.A. Stan Garnett and many others. So please put names down and why you want to hear from them.

Thank you

Susan Bennet - I want to hear she and Super Dave debate the evidence.

I know the odds would be slim to none, but I would love to hear Linda Arndt talk, also Cecil Wecht.

I will be very happy to hear Dave! I would love to hear from Cynic and DeeDee also!!

My top picks are Linda Arndt and Coroner Meyer. Det. Trujillo.

Steve Thomas declined.

That's a lousy break. Did he say why?

Thank you

I know someone who might be willing: Cina Wong. She and I have spoken in the past.

Susan Bennet - I want to hear she and Super Dave debate the evidence.

Sorry, vlpate, but I only debate with people! :floorlaugh:

In all seriousness, though, much as I'd like to take a shot at her, any exchange between the two of us would very quickly degenerate into a shootout, and that would just waste time.

Sorry, vlpate, but I only debate with people! :floorlaugh:

In all seriousness, though, much as I'd like to take a shot at her, any exchange between the two of us would very quickly degenerate into a shootout, and that would just waste time.

A shootout, a waste of time....ummmm....I suppose you are right. I just remember her forum and how frustrating it was not to be able to oppose her opinion - and most of the time, that's all it was, without being deleted or banned.

Ok then, Mike Kane and/or Wendy Murphy....

A shootout, a waste of time....ummmm....I suppose you are right. I just remember her forum and how frustrating it was not to be able to oppose her opinion - and most of the time, that's all it was, without being deleted or banned.

Ok then, Mike Kane and/or Wendy Murphy....

Yes! I would LOVE to be able to talk to them.

Chief Mark Beckner. I know it ain't happening.

Chief Mark Beckner. I know it ain't happening.

It's a shame, isn't it? NONE of the people who can actually DO something about the progress of this case are talking. Arndt has "Ramsenia". LW keeps all their mouths shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie