WEBSLEUTHS WILL BE OFF LINE FOR A SOFTWARE UPDATE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try clearing your cookies/cache
I can see this thread has "Jump to new" button.
Is it possible to have it in all threads?
(Especially "Watched/with your posts").

I can see this thread has "Jump to new" button.
Is it possible to have it in all threads?
(Especially "Watched/with your posts").
Ooops!
20 minutes later, I see this button vanished from here!
But the page opens at the latest post.

Last edited:
Ok,
I solved this problem.
When I click on a date below the name of a thread, I go straight to the newest post.

But it would be nice, if I go to the post I last saw :)

Ooops!
20 minutes later, I see this button vanished from here!
But the page opens at the latest post.
The Jump to New button only appears on threads I haven’t read or that haven’t had activity in a while. All other threads that I have recently read just jump to the newest post directly. I think it has to do with cookies and/or some arbitrary amount of time between the last time visiting the thread.

Thank you for all the hard work! No rush!
I also have to click the stay logged in tab in order to load the site. However, it's easy to log off when done your WS visit, by clicking on your screen name at the top of the page (screen photo on a phone) and there is a log out choice... if you truly want to be sure.

Since last saturday I can not log in anymore.
The only way I can log in now is to use "reset password" and then follow the instructions from the email I receive.
Can this be fixed please?
Another thing is when I go to a page, the same window pops up asking me to accept cookies. Even if I just go to the next page.

On May 5 2022 (tonight, Thursday) Websleuths will be down starting at 7 pm Eastern, 6 pm Central, 5 PM Mountain and 4 pm Pacific. We are updating our software. Hopefully we will be back up sometime in the middle of the night.
You might see changes in the color but everything should stay the same.
Thank you,
Tricia

software to stop advertisements?
love the updates...the colors are more cheerful and I very much appreciate that the video feeds went away.... almost left the site due to all that over visual stimulation on ever page.... viewing on cellphone...

Since last saturday I can not log in anymore.
The only way I can log in now is to use "reset password" and then follow the instructions from the email I receive.
Can this be fixed please?
Another thing is when I go to a page, the same window pops up asking me to accept cookies. Even if I just go to the next page.
I do have the same problem.Have to reset my password,before I can log in.
Deleting cookies and history or refreshing the page doesnt work ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken