WEBSLEUTHS WILL BE OFF LINE FOR A SOFTWARE UPDATE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
On May 5 2022 (tonight, Thursday) Websleuths will be down starting at 7 pm Eastern, 6 pm Central, 5 PM Mountain and 4 pm Pacific. We are updating our software. Hopefully we will be back up sometime in the middle of the night.
You might see changes in the color but everything should stay the same.
Thank you,
Tricia

Is there a way to reduce the number of letters across each line? I need to enlarge the print and now end up having to scroll from side to side on every line so that I can read it. If there was about 25% fewer letters per line, it wouldn't be a problem. There must be others like me because my vision isn't all that bad.

I don’t know how things look on a computer but it sure looks more user friendly on my cell phone. I’m really diggin’ it!

(Confession: I experienced some serious Websleuths withdrawal symptoms.)

Is there a way to reduce the number of letters across each line? I need to enlarge the print and now end up having to scroll from side to side on every line so that I can read it. If there was about 25% fewer letters per line, it wouldn't be a problem. There must be others like me because my vision isn't all that bad.
I'm on a PC and there is no problem with reading across each line. If you're on a cell / smartphone, you may have to go horizontal.

From what I can see the history function only shows up after an edit has been done.
There is a filter menu, if you go the New Posts option. New posts You can specify what threads you see there. Not sure if that’ll be as good as the history tab but ‍♀️<—- ha that’s supposed to be the shrug smile

Last edited:
On May 5 2022 (tonight, Thursday) Websleuths will be down starting at 7 pm Eastern, 6 pm Central, 5 PM Mountain and 4 pm Pacific. We are updating our software. Hopefully we will be back up sometime in the middle of the night.
Thank you,
Tricia
Thanks I like it it’s nice

Thank you,
Tricia

Thank you for your hard work!

Oh, I haven't noticed new options for that...what are they? Thanks.
I'm finding the color to be a bit of an adjustment but I'll get used to it.

If you hover over the like button, you will see a few different options to choose from...like, love, Haha, sad, and angry. They are long over due here, IMO. We all have had the " I hate to like it" feeling, when responding to a horrific, but informative post. It's just a big added plus here. IMO, of course.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni