WEBSLEUTHS WILL BE OFF LINE FOR A SOFTWARE UPDATE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you on an Android phone? On my phone I have top and bottom page buttons when viewing horizontal. Vertical only shows page buttons on the bottom.
iPhone. Yeah I see the navigation buttons on the top when I tilt my phone sideways, and with the phone normal I only see them on the bottom

Just had the same problem with logging in. Doesn't bring up an error message just takes me to the home page. Followed posters suggestions and was able to log in by resetting my password. Thanks @worldwatcher @chaz

I am going to be throwing a few fixes at the wall and then asking for input from those having the login issue. We could get lucky and the first potential fix solves the issue, or it may take a few attempts. Once it is solved I will still have to go make a change which may or may not affect this fix so again will be asking for feedback.

At this time I have made 1 potential fix and am asking for feedback now as to how this might have changed things. Anything you can offer will help to put this issue behind us

The pop up window offering cookies is gone now. Thanks for that!
I wil see if I can log in correctly.

The pop up window offering cookies is gone now. Thanks for that!
I wil see if I can log in correctly.
It worked! Thank you so much for fixing it!

Great...BUT... I hope you have a couple minutes. I am going to turn the GDPR back on and lets see if the fix remains or if it breaks again.

The pop up pops up again. I will log out and back in

For guests/not logged in you should get the popup. Once logged in and cookies accepted or denied it should become part of your profile, thus stopping the popup when you are logged in. If you visit not logged in you should again get the popup.

I had to do a password reset again to log in

thanks. I will turn the GDPR off again and will wait ti hear back from the vendor before proceeding any furthur. This will put things back to where they were working until we can come up with a real fix.

What’s with the white box at the bottom? Is that where an ad is? Hard to get a good pic

Attachments

• 1650F3B8-EB2E-415A-9CA7-302B9D9E82B0.png
    1650F3B8-EB2E-415A-9CA7-302B9D9E82B0.png
    236.1 KB · Views: 19
Sorry my response of it working normally was through "whats new" not "watched threads". Yes the links you posted did give me the same jump. I have added these links to my watched threads and will check them out when new posts are made.
I've worked out that it happens on a page whenever someone copies over a tweet.

It's doing it again on the Vallow thread since a tweet was posted Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #65

I am not sure if this is just a me problem, but I've been having issues when trying to type in different paragraphs. It keeps deleting the line breaks in between so it will all be jumbled together, and I have to sort it out by respacing it before publishing and publishing immediately after so it won't run together again. Sorry, I'm horrible at describing this. Is anyone else in the same boat?

I am not sure if this is just a me problem, but I've been having issues when trying to type in different paragraphs. It keeps deleting the line breaks in between so it will all be jumbled together, and I have to sort it out by respacing it before publishing and publishing immediately after so it won't run together again. Sorry, I'm horrible at describing this. Is anyone else in the same boat?
When pasting it over, choose the option - paste as plain text. This will keep the paragraphs separated.

ETA: I think that's what you meant?

When pasting it over, choose the option - paste as plain text. This will keep the paragraphs separated.

ETA: I think that's what you meant?

I meant while typing in the "post reply" box, but I will try that, thank you! Where as the paste as plain text key?

I meant while typing in the "post reply" box, but I will try that, thank you! Where as the paste as plain text key?
Hmmm not sure what you mean then. Paste will only work if you've copied something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson