WEBSLEUTHS WILL BE OFF LINE FOR A SOFTWARE UPDATE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you hover over the like button, you will see a few different options to choose from...like, love, Haha, sad, and angry. They are long over due here, IMO. We all have had the " I hate to like it" feeling, when responding to a horrific, but informative post. It's just a big added plus here. IMO, of course.:cool:
Thanks! I hadn't even noticed the hover function!

I can't find a link to log-off. This is
amusing because I was one of the people having difficulty logging in for awhile. Now I'm perpetually logged-in.

I can't find a link to log-off. This is
amusing because I was one of the people having difficulty logging in for awhile. Now I'm perpetually logged-in.
At the top of the page click on you avatar and a box will pop up. On the bottom left you'll see a log out.

At the top of the page click on you avatar and a box will pop up. On the bottom left you'll see a log out.

It's not there for me. I'm using Android? If I click on the Avatar, then "Account Settings," I see a menu that looks like it could have a Log-off link at the bottom, but it won't let me see the bottom of that menu. I think it might be blocked by a pop-up ad...

It's not there for me. I'm using Android? If I click on the Avatar, then "Account Settings," I see a menu that looks like it could have a Log-off link at the bottom, but it won't let me see the bottom of that menu. I think it might be blocked by a pop-up ad...
On my Android when viewing horizontal an ad is blocking most of the menu. I tried to scroll the menu up but it's hard to get to the log out option. Instead go vertical with the phone to see the whole menu.

@WS Admin - everything looks good, but... there is one item I miss.
When going from one page to the next - there used to be - "how many posts were on the next page". Probably can't have that again, eh? TIA!

Does anyone know how to gain access to a google drive with documents for a case? I keep checking, "Request Access".. but nothing happens.

What's new isn't working, just a page of adverts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220524-201934.png
    Screenshot_20220524-201934.png
    336.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20220524-201915.png
    Screenshot_20220524-201915.png
    252.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20220524-201924.png
    Screenshot_20220524-201924.png
    205.1 KB · Views: 10
The matches were there before the upgrade, and they were missing after.
Has it got to do with the new page length of 25 entries only?

The matches now have disappeared completely.

There was a time when we used to celebrate them, and rightly so. PRIDE is the word that best describes them.

Why can't the matches have their own thread on top of the page where the subforums are?

I’ve just been going through all my watched threads, I have 48 pages. When I click on pages the majority say ‘ no threads to display’ some only have one thread per page some have just 2 or 3. It’s not really a problem I just wondered if it’s something I’m doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken