weekend break: discuss the latest here #124

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be on that class of meds pharmacologically I believe they are called anti-shake meds. :)

I need to be on those every time I pass a Baskin Robbins. Rather, my thighs need to be. ;) (ok that was a double entendre lol)

Do you trust her saying she did nothing wrong, or do you trust the Judge that says she DID deserve to be removed from the jury?

Aw, come on now. We shouldn't be de-edifying her til we get all the facts, eh?:floorlaugh:

I need to be on those every time I pass a Baskin Robbins. Rather, my thighs need to be. ;) (ok that was a double entendre lol)

I know what you mean. How many darn flavors do they have nowadays?

She had no idea where that camera was. She didn't have any thought about any bangin in there. She was in a rage and frantic. She started it and was awol. Why did she take the gun the? If it was Travis', after all..... ;)

I think she left the camera on purpose. I don't think she realized (she's not intelligent) that the photos could be recovered. If she had planned on taking it with her then why bother deleting the photos right then and there? She could have deleted them later on while in her car.She knew she needed to clean up fast and get out of there. She didn't have time to waste. The fact that Arias took up precious time to delete the photos says a lot to me.

I know what you mean. How many darn flavors do they have nowadays?

My official trial flavour is the Jamoca one. I'm buying buckets of it every week! It has a nice, strong coffee flavour and goes down real smooth.

Another thing JA will never get to taste again! Ice cream! I know I'm being abusive!!

I think they're still stuck at 31. But really i wouldn't know. :truce:

ahem

And you do know that anti-shake meds combined with Baskin Robbins ice cream is proven to cause violent behavior.

And in reality in California can get you off with a light sentence--a la The Twinkie Defense.

So if I ever met you, it would not be in CA after you've had that ice cream!

I think she left the camera on purpose. I don't think she realized (she's not intelligent) that the photos could be recovered. If she had planned on taking it with her then why bother deleting the photos right then and there? She could have deleted them later on while in her car.She knew she needed to clean up fast and get out of there. She didn't have time to waste. The fact that Arias took up precious time to delete the photos says a lot to me.

Quite honestly, how many seconds does it take to pop out the memory card? 10? 15? No deleting, no hot water or suds necessary at all. She was either totally freaking out or didn't know the camera was wrapped up in the sheets. I'm truly going to go crazy if I continue to ponder on the minutia of this case!!!!

My official trial flavour is the Jamoca one. I'm buying buckets of it every week! It has a nice, strong coffee flavour and goes down real smooth.

Another thing JA will never get to taste again! Ice cream! I know I'm being abusive!!

Don't they have ice cream in jail?

Remember even if she gets DP, probably 5-10 years of appeals etc. So maybe lots of ice cream??

Remember even if she gets DP, probably 5-10 years of appeals etc. So maybe lots of ice cream??

I can't wrap my brain around the idea of Sheriff Joe providing inmates with ice cream. Stale, donated cookies? Yeah, but ice cream? Naaaaaaaaaw.

Dr phil is paying for the Arias accommodations, food, travel, etc. Am I late to this party? That's what happens when I leave for 12 hours!!!!

My washer turns back and forth and doesn't flip things around to where I can hear stuff banging around in it. the spinner just turns from maybe a 3 to a 5 o'clock position, not enough force to make something bang. once it gets to the rinse cycle, the centrifugal force holds the items in place and they don't bang. A dryer, yeah. That will make a banging noise.

I am confused at what you're talking about with the photos. I'm aware of the last photo of his face. That's not the one I'm referring to. I mean the one in this collage at 5:27:15.

collage_zps00e64932.jpg

That last picture--I've never seen it before. What is it? :what:

Quite honestly, how many seconds does it take to pop out the memory card? 10? 15? No deleting, no hot water or suds necessary at all. She was either totally freaking out or didn't know the camera was wrapped up in the sheets. I'm truly going to go crazy if I continue to ponder on the minutia of this case!!!!

You have a point there! Maybe she thought it would be more suspicious if the memory card is missing? I don't know. She certainly did attempt to clean up the crime scene and that's what really matters I guess.

Jamocha almond fudge?

My sister worked at B &R her whole high school years...I know ALL the flavors. :what:

Dr phil is paying for the Arias accommodations, food, travel, etc. Am I late to this party? That's what happens when I leave for 12 hours!!!!

Is this verified ? Somehow I just can't see it. If it is true, why ?

I doubt it.She can ask for a bucket of ice cream for her last meal though. See, see death row has its advantages! :what:

Imagine sitting in a crummy cell in the blistering Arizona heat.Now we get to eat ice cream in the comfort our homes or have an ice cream cone while taking a walk in the park. I get a real kick out of everything she is going to miss. And she deserves it all and then some.

You're right about minutia, but leaving the camera behind turned out to be huge as evidence. Perhaps the memory card wasn't easy to get at or get out. I have a small digital camera with a tiny tab that releases the card. Someone had to show that. The photo-delete function is simple.

I did not catch the feedback here.

But RE round 1 of JM vs ALV, is there a consensus here that JM won, maybe big?

I am not so sure. I thought what he harped on were not so great points

So she has her degree, not the higher one, but it does entitle her to do what she does.

And the title of a book, talk or seminar cannot convey the entirety of its contents.

Now I know he was maybe trying to rile her up for later. And she knows this too, and maybe why she wanted to let him know that she knows. But still he harped on points that did not seem all that to me.

And getting her riled up when she had 4 days or so to recover again maybe not all that.

Now at 9 AM getting her riled up for a whole day of cross, that could be frightening. But the points he picked to me were not the best to confront her with logically. MOO

Watching the opening statements. Boy has JA changed since the beginning of this trial. Her face looks so much fuller here. Still full of it but physically fuller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member