Weekend Violence Rocks City-timeline

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by Filly, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

2. Loading...

3. White Rain

White Rain Active Member

:eek: eek!!!!!!! Remember when I offered to visit?
    Once again NO thanks....

4. Filly

You wanted to shovel snow, right? LOL Come on it'd be so worth it. Two of them incidents were within minutes of me. It's crazy out there I tell ya.

5. Taximom

Taximom Former Member

Whoa, Filly, that sounds like our "east side". Most of that stuff happens on that side of town and it's pretty scary to drive through. Stay safe, my friend.

I was pretty freaked out by that list (a 16 yr old doing all that?!) until I scrolled down and saw a pic of Charleton Heston in all his Ben Hur glory. Whew. Hot flashes.

6. Filly

Usually I just concern myself with the 314's, but that home invasion was a little close for comfort. Nobody is breaking in here. I don't have anything to steal. LOL Plus I am fortified and ready just in case anybody would be coming through here. Quite the stud Mr. Heston was in his time.

7. Taximom

Taximom Former Member

Are you really fortified and ready, Filly? :eek: Does that mean what I think it means?

[​IMG]

If it ever gets really bad in our part of town, I think I will buy a gun. I'm totally afraid to have one right now though because of the kids though. I could just sic them on the burglar. He wouldn't have a clue what happened to him.