Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by blueclouds, Apr 10, 2004.
Oh how sad! Carbon Monoxide poisoning... it is a terrible thing, can happen to anyone... make sure you have a detector.
I've known someone who had a new detector, highly rated and it did not work. Their garage was below their bedroom and the automatic car starter went off. They got out alive but make sure it works. Get the local gas company to test it or something.
PS: Yes, I forgot to write that it was very sad. I'm glad his parents were very proud of AL