Welcome To Websleuths # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link just worked for me. Maybe it was fixed already?

Interesting. I tried again and it didn't work for me. I don't accept cookies when I login, and I thought that might be the problem, so I cleared my cache and accepted cookies when re-logging in and it still didn't work. Maybe a browser or device issue?

Interesting. I tried again and it didn't work for me. I don't accept cookies when I login, and I thought that might be the problem, so I cleared my cache and accepted cookies when re-logging in and it still didn't work. Maybe a browser or device issue?

How strange. I can still get to the thread from the link, but that’s two of you who can’t, so it seems funny it would be a browser or device issue.

Hello I am a returning member after many years. I am a returning member after many years email that I no longer have access to so I reregistered under a new name My previous user name was Oakley Can I claim this name ??? Thank you

OK, there's a box on right corner indicating "staff online" but it doesn't seem to correlate with the Mod(s) online that may be monitoring a particular thread. How are we suppose to contact a Mod when there doesn't appear to be anything identifying if/when the Mod is online and/or what thread they are monitoring. Many thanks for any information!

Still having problems with that "thingy" still twirling & it gets stuck on:
Transferring data from pagead2.googlesyndication.com....

when I went to another thread - it got stuck on:
Reading pagead2.googlesynication.com

??

I can scroll & type and post - but just wondering "why" it just keeps twirling....

TIA!

Just me again..... for several days it seemed the problems were getting fixed and it was such a joy!

However, today, I get kicked off just scrolling from the bottom of a page to the top, going from page to page and changing forums. Have signed in many times due to this.

The typing is lagging behind again and erasing takes forever as it just does not erase one letter, it erases a number of words or sentences.

I have appreciated the changes that came through. Just wanted to let you know it started acting up yesterday evening. Yes, mine will stay in the whirly mood too. What does that mean?

Tricia. You need a better avatar. The ? doesn't cut it.

Your in Utah. I went to Bryce Canyon when I was a kid and loved it. That would be a beautiful Avatar.

bryce2.jpg

OK, there's a box on right corner indicating "staff online" but it doesn't seem to correlate with the Mod(s) online that may be monitoring a particular thread. How are we suppose to contact a Mod when there doesn't appear to be anything identifying if/when the Mod is online and/or what thread they are monitoring. Many thanks for any information!
I am sort of wondering this too, but I am a little more concerned about the tally of 171 robots perusing the site. Really?

Bump for a response @Tricia, anybody?? Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong