Welcome To Websleuths # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an error message not seen before. I was trying to post in the forum “ Brazen Sex....”. It happened within the last five minutes.

DA65ED75-F8DC-4B47-95D8-4E61DE3DFFCC.png

IMO No, No, No. Absolutely not. Slower than molasses. Beautiful warnings and database errors liking and trying to post, PC makes no difference.

And yet, here we all are! loyal through it all...

GRRR... Can't even post THIS. Lovely database error message.

Sigh...

I noticed that you posted on the Aretha Franklin thread a while ago and waited a full 6 minutes for the page to load so I could "like" your post. Loyal Websleuths fan, yes :)

IMO No, No, No. Absolutely not. Slower than molasses. Beautiful warnings and database errors liking and trying to post, PC makes no difference.

And yet, here we all are! loyal through it all...

GRRR... Can't even post THIS. Lovely database error message.

Sigh...
You are right! I’ve been sighing all morning :(

This is an error message not seen before. I was trying to post in the forum “ Brazen Sex....”. It happened within the last five minutes.

View attachment 142353
Yep, I just got the same error simply logging in to the main homepage Websleuths.com.
I'm on a DELL Desktop PC, Chrome -

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

Not many online right now, so perhaps lots of others are also having problems and are waiting until all (or most) problems are fixed.
Members Online Now
Total: 434 (members: 114, guests: 266, robots: 54)

Suglo, thank you for posting this.

To the people that feel the need to post "me too" type posts, do what you wish and I will continue to quit what I am actually doing so I can read them.

I have removed History, similar threads as well as the recent threads/posts in the sidebar. At this time I cannot say what of these items will return.
Good to know. The site is back to working well for me. Thanks so much.

To the people that feel the need to post "me too" type posts, do what you wish and I will continue to quit what I am actually doing so I can read them.
Although the error message is the same (Me Too!), I thought that you wanted to know what the user was attempting to do, as well as the device being used, and the browser name - which is different than the original poster.
You now don't want this detailed information?

I have removed History, similar threads as well as the recent threads/posts in the sidebar. At this time I cannot say what of these items will return.

Is there a way to view Recent Threads (really, Recently Created Threads)? I used that often. Didn’t need it on every page but if there is a way to get there from the home page or something, please let me know how.

I agree that having them on every page was unnecessary, but an alternate place to go to find them would be great.

Thank you!

Last edited:
My history tab disappeared a few minutes ago. I’m on an iPhone 7. I have a feeling it’s part of what you’re working on but wanted to let you know in case it isn’t.

History gone .... the thread I use most.

Please re-enable History and the Sidebar. These are my #1 and #2 ways of navigation on Websleuths.

Thank you.

‘Recent thread’ along with the other right next to it, were mentioned for removal many times, as they were synonymous.

I don’t recall any request for ‘History’ to be pulled? It’s used by many and often on the site now due to trying to find threads overall. Watched and Unwatched are a nuisance, just an additional step to getting to our threads. For that reason alone History is productive. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member