Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why a map of wells and this sort of thing had not been obtained prior to now...

NewsChopper9 is flying to the scene and will provide live streaming coverage. (from live blog)

wonder if phones could be in there. I hope its not lisa in there.:banghead:

LE seems to be very determined that something is close to the home.

Oh please don't let it be the baby. :(

Any idea if this house is between Lisa's home and the teen that was DNA tested?

wonder if phones could be in there. I hope its not lisa in there.:banghead:

Yknow, Someone posted yesterday that LE should search the black water tank in the trailer in the backyard. That would be a good tip to give LE JMO.

If the well is under the deck and is now being disassembled, how accessible is it?

I pray she is not in there.. I would almost rather she is never found, then found dead in a well.

Do we know if this is in someones property or if this is an empty home? How close to their house is this.. And for some reason the web site doesnt let me pick up the live chopper feed.

Could this be the house with the red trim again? They were searching behind it yesterday! Hurry chopper!!!

Be careful about the teen guys. We don't know the identity of the teen, male or female? And who it was that babysat. There are many teens. We can't point fingers until someone identifies the teen in MSM which they are not doing because they are a minor.

I really do not feel good about this news. I feel very sad. I hope I have no reason to feel sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson