Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish they would have found the cell phones... I feel like it was such a wasted day and wherever this baby is isnt being looked at..

I just can't imagine a search this extensive unless they had something relating that house to Lisa's case. Wouldn't they have had to obtain a search warrant and present probable cause to get the warrant? I would think a lot more than "Hey, judge, someone called our tip line and said uh I think you should search that abandoned house down the street". I so wish MO had sunshine laws!

OK so that was a wild ride I need cookies and milk and a blue mat and blankie for a nap. I guess LE was damned if they did and Damned if they didnt in this case. I myself will quietly believe that sometheing was brought up from that well and they choose to keep what they found to themselves. Oh baby Lisa please not another one come home safe.

BBM: I was thinking the same thing ... LE has been very "tight-lipped" and I can understand that they do not want to compromise the investigation.

So, if they DID find something, they probably need to do testing on it, etc.

Now, suppose "nothing" was found from today's search ... this might sound "odd" but I was wondering if this search today was from a "tip", and this so-called "tip" was from someone who knows "something", and wanted LE to focus on area where they would find "nothing" ... KWIM ? Could it have been to totally distract LE from another area ? MOO !

I hope that made sense ...

Prayers Baby Lisa is found SOON !

MOO ...

I think that LE is doing a great job on this case..I am certain that having an FBI office there in KC has really helped.

I just can't imagine a search this extensive unless they had something relating that house to Lisa's case. Wouldn't they have had to obtain a search warrant and present probable cause to get the warrant? I would think a lot more than "Hey, judge, someone called our tip line and said uh I think you should search that abandoned house down the street". I so wish MO had sunshine laws!

They could get permission from the owner.

Yes. If google maps is still showing 11 miles, it's because it's mistakenly taking you to 3620 Lister Ave, instead of 3620 N. Lister Ave. It did the same for me when I was first looking up the address. THere's a big difference between those two addresses!
this is exactly why you can't use familywatchdog for this area. Too many mismarked offenders. Waaaaaay too many.

I must make the comment that baby Lisa's case is unprecedented here at WS(or it certainly seems to be IMO).. As I don't believe I've ever seen a case this quickly get it's very own forum!!!! It's gotta be a record setting time it took for baby Lisa's case to be broken down and filed into her very own forum/threads!!

What better of a case to be a record breaker here at WS than that of precious 10 month old baby, Lisa Irwin?

I'm so happy and only saddened that we aren't able/capable of having such attention on all missing children..

Prayers for Lisa to be found and today to be that day no matter who the person responsible is!!!

** wanted to add that i am in no way certain that Lisa's forum being added was an actual record time here at WS.. But if it's not the all time record for quickness.. Then it's gotta be a close second..jmo, tho!**

I've watched them drain entire ponds on less. It's a CYA kinda thing at times, nothing more.

How do we know this....is there a link....because if you do a google street view right where the article says (AT 38th and Brighton) there is a house with a deck that looks very much like that one in the photo.

TIA
The article is wrong.......misreporting again

Praying for LE that God gives them wisdom and that baby Lisa will be found. Praise the Lord for LE, they are doing a great job!

Question, was the article about the mom being taken downtown from today? Has anything come of that?

No more daily discussion threads??

I feel like I don't have a home. where is one supposed to sit & hit refresh??

j/k kinda. I know my way around here.

Praying for LE that God gives them wisdom and that baby Lisa will be found. Praise the Lord for LE, they are doing a great job!

Question, was the article about the mom being taken downtown from today? Has anything come of that?

Hey Shorty... that was apparently info from a tweet from 10/04. Today was all about the cistern. No new news about mom being taken downtown.

Well, I am very relieved. Although it would have been nice if they found the cells i suppose.

Do we even know if they haven't found the cell phones? There have been so many searches in so many places it makes me wonder what they have and don't have as far as forensic evidence goes.

Ok I have no LE background here but do they have to tell the truth to reporters? I know in Zahra's case they were honest and told the facts only when things were found via press conference. But is this a standard for LE? Or do some areas keep everything confidential until after GJ time ? Just wondering what the rules and the standards are about releasing findings in cases such as these. TIA! Several ppl thought they have seen evidence being taken in the video footage but nothing is being released??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17