WESH: Duct Tape Info in the Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is horrible but could analysis of the duct tape show if Caylee was still alive when it was stuck over her mouth.

Plaintiff also notes that the strip of duct tape found on JonBenet's mouth had a bloody mucous on it and a "perfect set of child's lip prints, which did not indicate a tongue impression or resistance"....That's from JonBenet case, so yes, the duct tape would show that. I have also thought for a long time this is the evidence that points to premeditation by Casey, because I don't think LE knows the cause of death. So back to your question, if Caylee was dead prior to the application the lip prints would be intact, and if she was alive there would be the evidence of resistance.

Plaintiff also notes that the strip of duct tape found on JonBenet's mouth had a bloody mucous on it and a "perfect set of child's lip prints, which did not indicate a tongue impression or resistance"....That's from JonBenet case, so yes, the duct tape would show that. I have also thought for a long time this is the evidence that points to premeditation by Casey, because I don't think LE knows the cause of death. So back to your question, if Caylee was dead prior to the application the lip prints would be intact, and if she was alive there would be the evidence of resistance.

Unless :waitasec:...she was unconscious when the duct tape was applied and just never woke up. :furious:

No doubt , HP. You are correct as well. I am a woman who saves the best for last. You know, that single caramel-covered chocolate candy in a Valentine pack? As good as each candy tastes along the way, that last one, that caramel, is well :blushing: superior. I'm feeling like a Forrest Gump quote about now. My opinion, you ALWAYS save the best for last in a case like this. :blowkiss:
I fear we are nowhere near the end yet!
That last choccie could be many months away?

I seem to remember Forest running back and forth across America for a long time?

I am in no means a scientist, but I have often wondered whether there would be evidence of Caylee's hair that was pulled out while she was still alive and adhered to the duct tape. Couldn't that be evidence that the tape was put on prior to death?

I am in no means a scientist, but I have often wondered whether there would be evidence of Caylee's hair that was pulled out while she was still alive and adhered to the duct tape. Couldn't that be evidence that the tape was put on prior to death?
Good question.

My guess, for what it's worth, is that there could be an indication if the hair came away with the "root". That would show decomposition or not depending on whether it had come from a live person.
However, in this case I suspect the "root" part, whether from live or dead Caylee, may have decomposed, and been subject to insects etc, and so may no longer be present at all? A good question for Dr B. or P. or similar.

I fear we are nowhere near the end yet!
That last choccie could be many months away?

I seem to remember Forest running back and forth across America for a long time?

Does this mean that you think we should go out and buy many many boxes of mediocre brands of chocolates and just one box of Godiva (or whatever brand we think is tops) and put that away somewhere safe for later consumption? :crazy:

This is horrible but could analysis of the duct tape show if Caylee was still alive when it was stuck over her mouth.

If the duct tape was applied to a live child and some hairs were pulled out in the process wouldn't those hairs NOT have the "deathband" of a post mortem hair? If it also had hairs that DID have the "deathband" hair I would think that could prove it was applied to a live child who died after the duct tape was applied.

I wonder if they found Nail Polish on the tape? And if so, could they have matched it up with one of KC's? Just a light bulb moment...it's been a nagging question in my mind. Does anyone know if nail polish would flake leave a trace on tape? If this has been posted already please remove my post...

Yeah, the electric blue nail polish seen on the toes of her tapping foot during those early court appearances?

Does this mean that you think we should go out and buy many many boxes of mediocre brands of chocolates and just one box of Godiva (or whatever brand we think is tops) and put that away somewhere safe for later consumption? :crazy:

I believe this Godiva Box should be saved until whoever (or whomever(s)) harmed Caylee are prosecuted aka Casey.

Yes. In a number of ways. I will state one and then will be so upset I'll need to log off for a while: The duct tape could contain evidence that it was soaked with Caylee's tears. With that.....I will need to go compose myself.

Let's start a new thread for this. I'll Close this one and link a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288