Wesh2 indepth investigation tonight

oh, got ot lol, so there was no real info from what I saw about this case just re-hashed news :( But I was a minute late, they say they will be getting into this case deeper tommorow night. :( Hype :(

oh, got ot lol, so there was no real info from what I saw about this case just re-hashed news :( But I was a minute late, they say they will be getting into this case deeper tommorow night. :( Hype :(

I saw that about the jump rope---OUCHHHHH. And ya, that was wayyyyyyy too much hype! They're running out of things to talk about, geesh!

Caylee has such unique looks and none of the look-a-likes have been even close, IMO. The one the other night in Volusia County was an extreme stretch in age, coloring, etc. The one in this video looks younger and the hair is totally different in cut, texture, etc. I have to factor in that other people aren't as tuned in to this case as we WS'ers have been with all the pics, videos, etc., that we've seen!

By the way, your boys are adorable!!!

Thanks, my boys are the love of my life!! BTW whats up with the free TV link, I have gotten 20 minutes of weather!!!:waitasec:

Thanks, my boys are the love of my life!! BTW whats up with the free TV link, I have gotten 20 minutes of weather!!!:waitasec:

I am getting weather as well :confused:

Your boys are so adorable!!! :blowkiss:

Well, wasn't that "mysterious letter" just a bombshell! Jeez.....WESH2, what's the matter, you running out of news?

LOL! I thought the same thing. Anyone's whose read through the 400 pages of documents knows all about that letter. OK, I guess not everyone took the time to read through all 400 pages like us WSers, but still. It was hardly new news.

You can watch the report here, such as it is
http://www.wesh.com/video/17533526/index.html

Wasn't bad really, I like the way they tied it all together. Reading from the various reports and and trying to remember it all is tough, for example I didn't realize that the day she make the appointment for the tatoo was the same day Amy came back and Caylee was first reported missing.

I wish we have the whole time line in a visual format.

(by the way I wonder how Casey was going to pay for the tatoo??)

Yeah, I feel that way about my "boy" too...he's 20!! LOL! But those strong feelings for our children make this case even more difficult to understand. I think that's why so many of us can't walk away from it - it's as though we want to step in and protect Caylee because her mother didn't, and it appears now the rest of her family aren't either! :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back