West Australians unsolved rapes/murdered/missing & any behavioural psychs re: Mark Dixie)

Discussion in 'Welcome To Websleuths' started by PaytonH, Sep 29, 2019.

1. PaytonH

PaytonH New Member

Please read this article.
    I would like to know why he turned from serial rapist to rapist killer. I think there maybe unsolved cases linking him to Western Australia.
    https://www.theage.com.au/national/did-this-man-kill-first-victims-in-australia-20080224-ge6rms.html
    Did anyone work with him other names Shane Turner
    Does anyone know when he actually was deported from WA it just says 1999 but what month was it even after 1999.
    I read an article that he was working in Claremont around the times of Claremont killings but was ruled out. But there were other girls that were assulted around this time.
    Also Lisa Brown went missing months after he had broke in raped and stabbed numerous times left her for dead a Thai student in Leederville but that has only recently been linked and he hasn’t been charged yet.
    Any info on him, or anyone’s opinion on what made him violently kill the 18 year old in England
    Thanks

2. PaytonH

PaytonH New Member