WFTV defends Kathy Belich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE Kathi Belich!!!!! She is a class act and really performs her work well.
She gets down to the meat of a situation and asks the real questions, which show that she KNOWS the topic which she is asking questions about. She is fearless in asking the point blank questions, leaving the subject of her inquiry with no wiggle room.

I love that Kathi is accessible to the public and she "gets" what we want to have more info on.

I'm so tired of the little fluff pieces where the "news" reporters allow Conway to say his blah blah blah that is empty and meaningless and leaves the real questions hanging out there.

I'm tired of seeing Fox's Holly B chummin it up with Cindy and media guy Jim L. at the Hearings.

I'm tired of the timid reporters who will not get in Cindy's face and ask her real questions.

LOVE KATHI !!!!!!

I'd love the answer to Kathy's question: Why do you care so much whether the list of evidence you're examining goes public? ....... a lot more than the question he chose to answer which was "Will you all be in the room at once or break it up with two experts at a time?" Pahleeze.

CM's snide, sneering attitude will definitely not play well in the courtroom in front of jurors. He is definitely not brilliant when he is annoyed. I think a very good attorney should be able to mask his annoyance and handle dogged questions a bit more smoothly. No one likes a bully. That's why no one likes Casey Anthony. The very first time I heard her speak to her Mother after her arrest, she was a complete bully. Now she has an attorney with the same attitude. Apparently, he doesn't care for women. My, my, how in the world does he tolerate his client?

Why oh why is everyone associated with Team Anthony snide and sneering? Is it a prereq for joining this team? Or do they just get that way by mere association over time? Or does a case like this simply not attract anyone with class?

CM was/is a real A$$. He was totally unprofessional, while Kathi Belich remain calm, and asked all the good questions. She was completely professional and didn't respond to CM's rude and cutting remarks. Her boss has every reason to be proud of her and I just wish there more good reporters out there like Kathi asking the hard questions.

That is priceless! I thought I was going to pee my pants laughing while he waited for that door to open!

What a jackass.

I loved watching the video. One of the best parts was when Mason was asked for his ID. I swear I thought I heard a vein pop. Then he decides to ignore Kathi and answer the other questions while waiting for someone, anyone to open the door for him. Yea Mason, those "others" out there asked you the easy stuff so you had no problem answering them. Now answer the tough questions! I'd love it for someone on the defense team to sit down and talk face to face with Kathi but I'm afraid that hell would freeze over first.

Why oh why is everyone associated with Team Anthony snide and sneering? Is it a prereq for joining this team? Or do they just get that way by mere association over time? Or does a case like this simply not attract anyone with class?

I think it's because they know they are riding a sinking ship, and it is surrounded by sharks and gators.

Gooooooing dooooownnnnnnn.......gulp...gulp.........gulpppppp.

Oh those raw videos are great. Dr. Lee doesn't mind answering the question regarding his problems in the Spector case carrying over but Cheney went kabloooey and ended up sounding like a first grader , "you're stupid, your boss is stupid too, waaaa."

Welcome to the spotlight a-hole. Can I say that? I think CM is an A to the whole!!!!

ITA with you! Dr. Lee showed he has media experience and answered Kathi's questions straight-up. He didn't seem to like the questions but he answered without resorting to name-calling and threatening to tattle. WTG Kathi, keep throwing the hardballs!

So we saw the lack of class and manners Cheney has, and the bully tendancy, so now we know how he and Andrea must have banged heads. Can you imagine?

Newsflash: Mr. Mason you have a year left to deal with Kathi's news station, and this was a very, very unwise thing to do. You came off like ( in the words you called Ms. Belish ) " A jackass"!

I agree with you 1000%

Okay so we listened to the questions from the other reporters *YAWN*. They tend to walk on egg shells around these people. KB on the other hand asks the important stuff. CM needs to chill out...geesh he looked ridiculous. I am embarassed for him.

hmm3grin2orange.gif
[/IMG]
rofl.gif
[/IMG][url=http://www.mysmiley.net][/URL]

It's hard not to love someone who is completely passionate about what she does. The irony is that Caylee's story has really been a big break for KB on a national level - it's huge for her career. Yet, you know that it goes so much deeper for her. She wants justice for Caylee, just like the rest of us. I'm normally really not a fan of the media - but I have tremendous respect for KB and I think she's doing an awesome job as a reporter.

Okay, I know how we can guarantee a DP.........ready?..................Have the State attorney's office sign KB on as a legal clerk and have her sit at the table for the trial. JB and CM would lose it! :croc::croc:

GOOD JOB KB!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't make up my mind who has the bigger ego, Cheney or Baez. Geeez.
This will be one heck of a firecracker trial.

Edited for name calling.

Perhaps next time Kathi Belich can ask Cheney Mason this question,

"Mr Mason, you stated that you joined Casey's defense team because it would be fun. Are you having fun Mr Mason?"

I'd love to see Kathi get a national show. It'd be great to toss that clinker of a redundancy known as the Jane Velez Mitchell Show in the garbage. Nancy Grace is great but Kathi would be interesting as well. I agree that Cheney Mason is a disgraceful, out of touch bully. I was embarrassed for him when he scoffed at Ms. Belich.

Well, I hope the defense and their "experts" enjoyed their air conditioned building and found tons and tons of bombshell evidence that will set Casey free! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy