WFTV reports Anthony's shopping interviews

I watched this exceptionally long video and can't believe how much Cindy adheres to her "my way or the highway" belief.

Cindy has woven a web in which Casey, Cindy, George, and Lee are the victims, with the perpetrators being LE and the State Attorney, who've collaborated with the media for political gain and to turn the public against them. Cindy really seems to believe that they are being persecuted, and that the state doesn't have any evidence that would hold up in court and convict Casey. She continues to believe Caylee is still alive.

I can see now why Tim Miller stated on NG that it's imperative to find Caylee's remains. Cindy and George need Caylee's remains found and identified with 100% certainty that it's her, before Cindy will believe Caylee is deceased.

But, I'm not sure that even with that closure, Cindy will ever believe that Casey killed Caylee.

Does Cindy have anything more constructive things to do with her time/life than ramble on like this?

Just "listening" to the video as I am reading this thread. I believe that she is trying to keep the attention going because when it all goes away.....a lull....waiting for the eminent trial, it will be an excruciating silence for her. It may be initially a welcome relief but with all the attention that she has attached herself too, it will be hard to NOT think that you are on everyone's mind.....everyone's TV. Geesh, she welcomed people to call her on her phone....text her. When her phone finally goes quiet.....that is when reality will deeply set in. She will have to really be alone with her thoughts. She will do anything....anything to keep that from happening.

I feel for her, George, Lee. They do need Caylee's body to be found to finally accept her passing. Holding on to hope bringing her alive equals their hope that their daughter will walk out of the jail free. The only thing will come of it when they do, will be that they will be in any and all cameras screaming now we need to find the people who SET UP their daughter. Who REALLY killed Caylee and placed her body in the area's of all the phone tower pings, will be the next attention-getting scheme to be keep attention on themselves. It will all be MORE excruciating for everyone when she is found for the denial that they will STILL harbor. There will never be closure until Casey comes clean. IMHO

I don't even think she will believe it then.

I don't think so either.

She will probably have a break down. She said in her intervew she was under a Dr. care right now for all she has been through. He probably has her on tranqulizers!!!

She said there's days she doesn't get out of bed..

I believe this. She is going to crash, and crash hard. No meds are going to help her - maybe thorazine (is that stuff still around??) and then she'll be drooling in the corner.

Oh my gosh, I kept my Dads vest he always wore to work in the garden. I thought I was nuts...but I couldn't let go of it.

I think this is completely normal behaviour.

warning- this may be a little longwinded....there are a few points I want to make.
Firstly Ca is unable to work atm so they dont have the cashflow they used to. They are paying off a mortgage and are having to pay off the credit debts that Kc accumulated,as well as PI's and whatever else.
I cant imagine myself accepting money in the same situation, but i can see where they are coming from. They still have to live.
And the idea of making money with a movie deal originally sickened me, but I'm guessing for them, they would be gaining financially but they could also tell their side of the story.
Please understand that I am not condoning whats going on, am just trying to see things from their end.

Next, the washing of the sheets....With all of the Anthony home vids I've watched i'm amazed at how clean that house was since we know how messy 3yr olds can be. Every room in that house is immaculate, and i immediately thought maybe CA had OCD.
I'm sure there are plenty of toys that still have Caylees scent, that she holds close- we are not in that house so we dont know.
When my dad died last year, my girls were missing his cuddles (so was I) and I made up a 'poppy pillow'. I used one of his jumpers, sewed up the sleeve and neck holes, added a zipper at the base and stuffed it. I wash it, but always put some of his aftershave on it afterwards so it still smells like him. It has brought us all alot of comfort.
Finally this is something I posted on the rant thread yest but I feel i need to say it again here since people continue to bring it up.
BACK OFF with the jokes about mental illness and medication- It is truely in poor taste.
If CA is on medication to cope that should not be ridiculed.She is doing what she can to get better.
Unless she gets this help she will never be able to face reality....and isnt that what we want?

warning- this may be a little longwinded....there are a few points I want to make.
Firstly Ca is unable to work atm so they dont have the cashflow they used to. They are paying off a mortgage and are having to pay off the credit debts that Kc accumulated,as well as PI's and whatever else.
I cant imagine myself accepting money in the same situation, but i can see where they are coming from. They still have to live.
And the idea of making money with a movie deal originally sickened me, but I'm guessing for them, they would be gaining financially but they could also tell their side of the story.
Please understand that I am not condoning whats going on, am just trying to see things from their end.

Next, the washing of the sheets....With all of the Anthony home vids I've watched i'm amazed at how clean that house was since we know how messy 3yr olds can be. Every room in that house is immaculate, and i immediately thought maybe CA had OCD.
I'm sure there are plenty of toys that still have Caylees scent, that she holds close- we are not in that house so we dont know.
When my dad died last year, my girls were missing his cuddles (so was I) and I made up a 'poppy pillow'. I used one of his jumpers, sewed up the sleeve and neck holes, added a zipper at the base and stuffed it. I wash it, but always put some of his aftershave on it afterwards so it still smells like him. It has brought us all alot of comfort.
Finally this is something I posted on the rant thread yest but I feel i need to say it again here since people continue to bring it up.
BACK OFF with the jokes about mental illness and medication- It is truely in poor taste.
If CA is on medication to cope that should not be ridiculed.She is doing what she can to get better.
Unless she gets this help she will never be able to face reality....and isnt that what we want?

Great job.

I'm not worried about the clean house or the medication, but I find the "shopping for interviews" completely tasteless. Cindy is unable to work and meet the cashflow the family is used to so they can pay the bills and pay off debt that their daughter stole from them? I distinctly remember Cindy saying she was still being paid by her job by taking time off from a pool of days off donated by coworkers.

Cindy never made the kind of cash she is trying to achieve. If she had remained at work, and Caylee were not missing, she still had to cover the mortgage and the credit card bills of her daughter. George still works.

No one, for me, will ever be able to justify auctioning off memories of an innocent child to the highest bidder. Casey incurred the debt by stealing and the PIs are only necessary because Casey won't tell the truth. I will never accept that the only solution is to take precious photos and videos of your granddaughter and sell them like trinkets on Ebay.

Casey is 100% to blame for the situation her parents are in and the answer is NOT to cheapen the memory of Caylee to pay for that.

wasrio.jpg

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7638386&version=1&locale=EN-US

A must see interview with Sociopath mother Cindy!!!!! :eek:
This interview was yesterday.
Sorry if it has been posted.

Wow I had missed that one. Thank you!!! It is hard to listen to it. I am shaking my head still...I will put it in daily updates for us...Again, thanks for sharing:blowkiss:

Wow I had missed that one. Thank you!!! It is hard to listen to it. I am shaking my head still...I will put it in daily updates for us...Again, thanks for sharing:blowkiss:

Miracles, that interview is old...from the night before the GJ hearing.

Miracles, that interview is old...from the night before the GJ hearing.

Yup, I know..but sometimes we miss stuff because of emotions, excitement etc.....Truth Seeker is correct. It's a must see! I don't want anyone to miss it. Good stuff!!!

TippyToes, thanks for caring about an ole gal. :smoochiesmilie: You are correct, too. :blowkiss::)

Fight, you are breaking my heart with your post. I kept one of my dad's shirts after he died, just to have the smell of him nearby.

Oh My Land-I cannot believe you all just posted this, but you are absolutely RIGHT...I would have been cherishing the scent of my lovely baby too-and I have also kept things worn by loved ones where their scent lingers. You should have seen the fight over my dad's old, empty bottle of cologne after he passed, lol!!!!

Yup, I know..but sometimes we miss stuff because of emotions, excitement etc.....Truth Seeker is correct. It's a must see! I don't want anyone to miss it. Good stuff!!!

TippyToes, thanks for caring about an ole gal. :smoochiesmilie: You are correct, too. :blowkiss::)

Miracles, you are one of the prime reasons I read here. You have so much knowledge and you share so much with us. Thank you!!

I just didn't want you to think Cindy was current. I was an (?) interesting interview...especially since the next day, when Cindy was doing the Casey-switcheroo, she banged on a news van and said, "Holly will never get another exclusive," so that interview, I guess, is Holly's LAST (ahem) exclusive. LOL

This was reported by the station that was kicked out of the press conference. I think they're just being vindictive..[snip]..

I absoutely believe this is the case! That reporter was worse than Geraldo in his confrontation with Baez. They were called a "Tabloid Paper" by Baez and they are just living up to this description.

I don't think that there was a single fight that culminated in all of this. I think that there were many. Something functioned as a "trigger" on the 15th but I think that the more dramatic "big fight" probably occured on June 8th. KC had already stormed out with Caylee once before (that we know of)...She did not go home with her on the 9th. Just something to think about...

Also, I think that CA is definitely a sociopath and I also thinks she has lost her marbles. A crazy (yes insane) sociopath is not a pretty sight!

MOO

I don't think that there was a single fight that culminated in all of this. I think that there were many. Something functioned as a "trigger" on the 15th but I think that the more dramatic "big fight" probably occured on June 8th. KC had already stormed out with Caylee once before (that we know of)...She did not go home with her on the 9th. Just something to think about...

Also, I think that CA is definitely a sociopath and I also thinks she has lost her marbles. A crazy (yes insane) sociopath is not a pretty sight!

MOO

I think your right Pink P. about the fights. I keep thinking about that first call Casey made from jail and the way she spoke to all of them. "calling you guys was a waste HUGE waste"

Cindy also told one of the friends not to believe anything Casey said, calling her a sociopath!! What kind of mother does that??

I think today when Casey went into the grey van it was with the bail bondsman van to conduct the paid interviews--as in he was keeping her safe--acting as a body guard-- but also allowing her to do interviews for pay before the son of sam law kicks in.....jmho.....

Perhaps we need a new Mother of Casey Law!

MOO

I agree about the possible previous fights. When you look at the document dump interviews and the ping evidence you can see that Casey and Caylee were spending a lot of *nights* with Ricardo. I don't think CA would have been cool with this but for that they were already fighting (before June
15th).

JMO,
T

I think your right Pink P. about the fights. I keep thinking about that first call Casey made from jail and the way she spoke to all of them. "calling you guys was a waste HUGE waste"

Cindy also told one of the friends not to believe anything Casey said, calling her a sociopath!! What kind of mother does that??

But now Cindy refers to Casey as a Young Lady! OMG
Well, at least the young part is true.

She will probably have a break down. She said in her intervew she was under a Dr. care right now for all she has been through. He probably has her on tranqulizers!!!

She said there's days she doesn't get out of bed..

when would that be? she seems to be pretty active either with the hammer or with her mouth. She wants to blame, blame, invesitage the sheriff's dept., investigate this, blame anyone but Casey.

no more CA interviews? Wow, this will be the first time I have a celebration drink in the morning! lol.

I hope I never hear her again. I also think after the conviction, we won't hear from her. Jackie peterson disappeared quickly after Snotty's conviction. Uggg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back