WH Interview with Joe Fisher, WAVY-10, 22 March 2015

I don't know where the heck I'VE been, but today was the first time I've actually seen this video. It's interesting to me to watch WH when Regina Mobley asks him if he thinks AJ is dead. I have never seen WH display so much emotion. It seems genuine to me. But it seems genuine in the sense that there seems to be real regret. I'm not really sure WHAT to make of his reaction, to be honest. Is he crying for her...crying for himself? I don't know.

ETA: And the very weird word choices..."I don't know how she got to where she got.". Man...:(

http://www.13newsnow.com/videos/home/2015/03/25/25223677/

All of this is based on the opinion that WH did in fact kill AJ. If he DIDN'T, someone sure picked the prime target for a set-up:

I do think the emotion is real. I've said before that I think it's possible whatever happened was an accident and he didn't actually mean to kill her. Once he did though, he had to hide her because with his criminal past, he more than likely believed no one would ever believe it was an accident.

"I don't know how she got to where she got". Could be his way of expressing he genuinely doesn't know how HE was capable of doing what he did if my accident theory is legit. He may be a creep (and he is) but keeping in mind he does not have a history of homicide - just a ton of other criminal activity. I think it may be blowing his own mind to think of himself as a murderer, and that may be part of where this emotion is coming from.

At the beginning of this interview he's asked if he believes she may be dead. Listening closely to how he responds he says "I can't put that to words, I can't, I can't, I can't say that. I do not know, but I have hope... I think I have more hope than maybe the police department has" Then he *advertiser censored* his head to the side and his facial expression changes. His chin stops quivering and he looks more angry than upset. I think him saying "I can't put that to words" is his way of saying he's not going to admit to anything. Admitting it makes him a murderer and in his eyes he's not a murderer so he will not say she's dead.

I've tried VERY hard to not have tunnel vision in this case but absolutely everything LE has disclosed & media has reported on has point right straight back to WH.

Entirely opinion, speculation, etc.

I think the drastic change in emotion is a withdrawal symptom from drug use.

I agree. This is an angle that is not considered often enough when discussing WH's actions/words. Realistically, he was probably on drugs/in withdrawal 70% of the time in the duration of this case.

Wow, so I just watched that again, and as in the Joe Fisher video, he seems earnest to tell us that he really doesn't know where AJ is. It almost seems to shock himself that he can finally utter some truthiness. This is the only thing he's ever said I believe. Now, this blows my whole theory about why AJ was found at that house. Or, maybe he was splitting hairs-perhaps he knew she was on the property, but he didn't know exactly where.

I just wanted to let you guys know that there are 2 "bears" I guess in this situation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is not directed at you but rather I am just jumping off your post...

I think if more people could think outside the box more we could maybe piece the puzzle together, at least a little bit. By outside the box, I mean, even if for one minute, try and forget WH's past criminal history/records, try to forget that we believe he has lied about a lot of things and/or has not been honest with LE, and instead think about his admitted alleged increased cocaine usage. Just this in itself - the cocaine usage - can very well explain a lot of his actions especially in regards to his speech patterns and thought processes, possible paranoia-type feelings, his agitation and anger including his facial expressions, jaw wrenching, constant nasal sniffing, eye movement, limb movements, neck scratching, tearfulness, smiling, inability to shut up, inability to concentrate and answer questions completely without going off on a tangent, and the list goes on and on.

The purpose of this post is not that I feel WH is innocent in regards to AJ's demise, nor do I feel his drug usage should be used as any excuse, but IMO a lot of his behaviors and actions COULD very well be attributed to other things than just guilt itself.

Absolutely...

I think if more people could think outside the box more we could maybe piece the puzzle together, at least a little bit. By outside the box, I mean, even if for one minute, try and forget WH's past criminal history/records, try to forget that we believe he has lied about a lot of things and/or has not been honest with LE, and instead think about his admitted alleged increased cocaine usage. Just this in itself - the cocaine usage - can very well explain a lot of his actions especially in regards to his speech patterns and thought processes, possible paranoia-type feelings, his agitation and anger including his facial expressions, jaw wrenching, constant nasal sniffing, eye movement, limb movements, neck scratching, tearfulness, smiling, inability to shut up, inability to concentrate and answer questions completely without going off on a tangent, and the list goes on and on.

The purpose of this post is not that I feel WH is innocent in regards to AJ's demise, nor do I feel his drug usage should be used as any excuse, but IMO a lot of his behaviors and actions COULD very well be attributed to other things than just guilt itself.

BBM

Yeah, I'm not going to do that. But y'all go right ahead. ;)

The problem with trying to forget about all that is, it's impossible since this is the only Wes we "know". Any time I've ever seen him on camera he has had this smug, con man vibe about him. From the arrogant way he *advertiser censored* his head when speaking to the now infamous word salad-speak (which is always indicative of a liar). For all we know he's been coked up/cracked out in every video. He does admit to recently INCREASING his drug use. For all we know, this is how he acts/who he is completely clean and sober. It's impossible to separate all of the above from the Wes we know because there's no other Wes to compare it to.

I have been thinking about how WH could have been familiar with that house in Franklin. So he is up there doing jobs for his work and over time notices that this house seems to be abandoned. Since certain things were found in his hotel room could he have used this property to occasionally meet someone to either buy or sell his "wares". When something happens to Angelica Marie he knows this place from before and knows just where he could place her. He may have been able to get inside the house due to his past criminal history. He doesn't need a key. This is just speculation on my part but it kept going around in my mind. Would love to know what if anything they found in the house. Sorry, meant this to go in the found remains thread. Also, don't know why that add is on the bottom or where it came from.

Nn
I don't know where the heck I'VE been, but today was the first time I've actually seen this video. It's interesting to me to watch WH when Regina Mobley asks him if he thinks AJ is dead. I have never seen WH display so much emotion. It seems genuine to me. But it seems genuine in the sense that there seems to be real regret. I'm not really sure WHAT to make of his reaction, to be honest. Is he crying for her...crying for himself? I don't know.

ETA: And the very weird word choices..."I don't know how she got to where she got.". Man...:(

http://www.13newsnow.com/videos/home/2015/03/25/25223677/

I've tried to keep up with everything, but I hadn't seen this. Did anyone watch, on the later show, "hadsell's working theory" of what happened to AJ?
P.s. Kind of miss keeping up with the regulars on the old threads.

Nn

I've tried to keep up with everything, but I hadn't seen this. Did anyone watch, on the later show, "hadsell's working theory" of what happened to AJ?
P.s. Kind of miss keeping up with the regulars on the old threads.

His lawyer muzzled him before that could happen, imo. At any rate, it never aired.

While I do absolutely agree with the statement I bolded, the problem is those things you mentioned (criminal record, drug use) are FACTS...not speculation. I think that if we purposefully take those out of the equations we would be doing a disservice to ourselves in trying to figure the whole picture out.

I have been thinking about how WH could have been familiar with that house in Franklin. So he is up there doing jobs for his work and over time notices that this house seems to be abandoned. Since certain things were found in his hotel room could he have used this property to occasionally meet someone to either buy or sell his "wares". When something happens to Angelica Marie he knows this place from before and knows just where he could place her. He may have been able to get inside the house due to his past criminal history. He doesn't need a key. This is just speculation on my part but it kept going around in my mind. Would love to know what if anything they found in the house. Sorry, meant this to go in the found remains thread. Also, don't know why that add is on the bottom or where it came from.

Be thankful it's only tomatoes. :floorlaugh:

ETA: Great, now it's stuck to me! :lol:

I think the drastic change in emotion is a withdrawal symptom from drug use.

I completely agree, Dockins. I also think that he had a period of time when he was stable, away from drugs, and probably really did love his kids. Then, as he spiraled back into cocaine use, his personality changed. Now, these most recent interviews show him "off" of drugs, and like Kadoober says, he is showing some genuine emotion and grief.

I think he's a master con who can turn on and off the waterworks.

Nor do I believe WH is innocent regarding AJ's demise, as I do feel there are others who could've played a role in this and/or be the person(s) responsible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back