What’s the wackiest street name?

In Texas, on I-20 W near Abilene there are 2 interesting exits:

Noodle Dome Road

Stink Creek Road

edited to add:

This is slightly O/T, but still an unusual and funny name - south of here, there is a chain of convenience stores called *advertiser censored* & Go. (Spelled just like that too) :eek: I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw one of those stores for the first time.

A couple of years ago the kids in our neighborhood all played in this common area of yards, that were all without fences, so that it was like one big yard. Oddly enough, one year all the couples that lived around this big yard were getting divorced. So, the kids started calling it "Divorce Court". I thought that was so funny, and very clever for a bunch of kids all under the age of 10!

I know where my aunt lives there is a road named something like burnt meat??

I have to call her to ask... but he story is that a long time ago the barn with the cows burnt down.

I think the weirdest is that my uncle (married to said aunt) named roads (he built them) after my cousins and I.

NYC

tcc_street_sign_ctst.jpg

dark_shadows said:
Harry Baals drive-Fort Wayne,In.

Named after the former Mayor.
Now that just isnt right, LOL.....

Streets in my town

Erie Place

Easy Street

Blue Jacket Road

Wierd Names of Places I have been

Spread Eagle WI

Big Bone Lick State Park KY

Hell MI

Stinking Creek Rd. in Tenn.
At sometime in history, there was a big flood. All the cows that were in the valley were caught in it, and drowned. As they began to rot the whole valley smelled and the creek stunk.

I live right outside of Soddy Daisy, TN. And there is a town in IN called Gnaw Bone, and don't forget French Lick IN!

Shannon

There is also a Monkey's Eyebrow, Ky and Finger, TN

I can't think of any funny street names but we do have a doctor that specializes in gynecology and her name is Dr. Mizery. :D (pretty sure of the spelling, my sister saw her a few years back and we couldn't get over the name)

Ronald Lovett said:
I worked for my friend's uncle in the 60's.He had a meat delivery warehouse in Philly on the corner of Pussy + Cherry.
No way!

A little O/T . . . I know a man named Frank Weiner.

We have a neighborhood around here called Deer Lick.

jubie said:
I can't think of any funny street names but we do have a doctor that specializes in gynecology and her name is Dr. Mizery. :D (pretty sure of the spelling, my sister saw her a few years back and we couldn't get over the name)
There is a GYN around here who's name is Fingerhood....

jubie said:

My dentist's name was Dr. Schein. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back