What’s the process for posting a local missing person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeslieKnope12

Reaction score
A friend of mine has gone missing. I have the case number and everything and we just want people to keep an eye on him. He may have headed to Vegas or farther north. Can someone tell me how to get this posted here?

A friend of mine has gone missing. I have the case number and everything and we just want people to keep an eye on him. He may have headed to Vegas or farther north. Can someone tell me how to get this posted here?

Before you do understand that an adult has the right to go anywhere that they want to and that includes not telling their friends.

Before you do understand that an adult has the right to go anywhere that they want to and that includes not telling their friends.
Understood. His family and friends are concerned for his welfare and he has not been heard from since July. He was very active in the comedy scene here and has not showed up anywhere, work, home, improv, etc. I’m trying to help the family locate him and at least know that he is alive and safe. He took his vehicle and some personal efffects with him like his phone, so it seems like he was expecting to be communicated with.

Then the family needs to call the police and report him missing. If there is any suspicion of foul play then more resources would be devoted to the case.

Then the family needs to call the police and report him missing. If there is any suspicion of foul play then more resources would be devoted to the case.

Apparently they have reported him missing, since she has a case number. You have to have a case number and/or MSM report in order to start a missing person thread. But yes, LE will pay more attention if there is any thought of foul play, so I hope the family was able to indicate urgency somehow.

Alert on your post above (the blue 'Report" just below your post, next to the time you posted). Just to be sure you can post his name, ask the mods if you can have a Missing thread for this and give them your info. They should be able to start it or tell you what to do,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.