What are you feeling right now????

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by sher56, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Friday

Friday Verified Author

I'm so sorry you lost your dear friend. It hurts terribly, I know.

2. heartfortruth

heartfortruth New Member

I feel grateful that I have a place like this to come to and share the thoughts and feelings that have been generated by our intense interest in this sad story and the love we have all come to have for this precious child......and I feel for all of you here at Websleuths who have invested so much of yourselves in this case
    ..other than that , for the time being , I hope.......I feel , for lack of a better word......numb...........

3. DaughterAlice

DaughterAlice ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but i

I think that's a really good idea too. Even better. Maybe we could set up something like that here?? I mean in Orlando. Yeah yeah, okay, I'm in Orlando (eighty degrees & gorgeous today!). *I don't necessarily want to volunteer to head it up, but I would like to donate if something can be arranged. (*I'm already pretty overwelmed with responsibilies right now.)

4. Concerned Mom of Two

Concerned Mom of Two New Member

My feelings are: I am disappointed, sad, mad. My feelings are that George and Cindy need to go down to that jail and tell their daughter, "Look, you said when we find Caylee you'll spill the beans and tell us what the heck is going on, so let's hear it!!! We have absolutely NOTHING else to lose! We want to know the truth...the whole truth and nothing but the truth or we're going to let you rot in prison and never speak to you again!" Casey said she was afraid to tell her story because she was afraid "whoever has Caylee might harm her". Well there is absolutely no reason why she can't say anything now!! I am angry...angry that this happened to that beautiful, innocent little girl. Angry that her mother won't say what happened, and angry that her family tiptoes around her. Don't they want to know what happened to their precious granddaughter? Their daughter has all the answers....so go get them!!!!

5. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

I feel relief. Now that she is formally identified, I can finally go back to my normal job. I only deal with the missing and unidentified. Caylee is neither anymore.

6. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

I agree Friday and S~fly.

My sad was here about five months ago... along with disbelief and shock. Pretty much after that anger set in. Until justice is brought down on the proper side of what is right in this world I will be and remain fearful for the outcome.

Yup... fearful. That just about sums it up for me right now.

ETA... I am also seething mad at the betrayal this little girl had to go thru.. She gave her LOVE to this woman she knew as mommy. What was Casey THINKING when she thought she could just take this life away like a checkbook or retirement funds from the grandparents! Her betrayal of that child's trust is on a level lower than hell itself.

7. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Like a person who had a friend die of cancer after a long illness. I am relieved that it's "over", but now the mourning begins.

8. Torrie

Torrie New Member

Overwhelming sadness.

Horror. For the first time, I've allowed myself to think of what little Caylee went through. What was done to her, how much did she suffer, at the hands of her own Mother, the one person who was supposed to love and protect her? How could that same "mother" toss her on the side of the road, in a trash bag? How could anyone do that to a child, their own little baby? Utter disbelief, sorrow, anger.

9. GreenEyedGirl

GreenEyedGirl New Member

Heartbroken. I felt from the beginning that she was probably no longer on this earth, I just hoped maybe my gut feeling was wrong. Even when they found the remains, there was still a little bit of hope that maybe that wasn't her. But, today-I am extremely sad. RIP Caylee Marie.

10. allaster

allaster New Member

This is a tragedy, I am feeling so sad right now, my daughter has Leukemia and fights to stay alive. I feel for George and Cindy the agony they must be going through. I send strength and love to them. Today has been a very sad day.May God give you a special job in Heaven little Caylee.

11. amyLynn

amyLynn New Member

I'm so sad. Rest in peace baby girl.

12. nydaddy

nydaddy New Member

I am very, very sad. I am still wondering how a little girl that I never knew could have such a grip on me. I've cried more in the last week than ever before. She was adorable.

I am sad for Caylee. Not for her present state, as I do believe she is with God, but for her past and how she died. A person she trusted unconditionally did her great harm.

I am sad for George, Cindy and Lee. We all know how they reacted the past 6 months. I cannot fault or judge them for that. I don't know how I would react and I pray I never have to find out. George and Cindy lost a beautiful little granddaughter. The will never see her grow up and can only wonder what might have been. Lee has lost a beauty of a niece.

I have thought all along that the most important thing would be to find hear, deceased or not. Now I am consumed with whether or not someone will pay for the loss of this precious angel. I know that I should let go and let God determine justice and judge but I am having a very hard time doing that.

Rest In Peace sweet Caylee. May you find protection in the arms of Christ and unending happiness in the playground of Heaven.

Someone wrote in another thread that Caylee can visit her in her dreams any night and she will play with her. I extend that invitation to Caylee too.

13. gardenhart

gardenhart New Member

I hope you're feeling stronger and continue healing, KK. :blowkiss:

I agree completely on the As. I don't understand that kind of grief either.

14. gardenhart

gardenhart New Member

Hugs to you too, HoustonHomer. I hope you find your Snoopy soon. Having tags and a chip has to help. I used to have a dog who would wander and he would take off for days before someone miles off would call and tell me my dog was at their house, so don't give up.

15. gardenhart

gardenhart New Member

Thank you, Friday. It does.

Your comment on NG in your other post cracked me up. :)

16. Oakley

Oakley New Member

Relieved that she has been found yet so very sad at the same time. We needed to euthanize our 16 year old cat the Saturday before Caylee's was found. It was grief upon grief for me. The A's have been on my mind a lot today. I can't imagine how awful this must be for them. I feel much more compassion and tolerance for them when they aren't spewing mistruths.

17. Blackwatch

Blackwatch Former Member

I feel changed somehow. I have 15 grandchildren and now, when I look at any one of them, I remember little Caylee and feel more love and compassion for them than ever before.

I also came to the realization that I can trust my own instincts 100%. I knew Caylee was dead as soon as I heard the 3rd 911 call. I know/knew there was a lot of lying and obfuscation going on and I know some things are going to come out that will shock and horrify us but, through it all, I know I will see life as more precious than I ever have before.

My opinion only

18. Atlanta PI

Atlanta PI New Member

God bless your baby. I will pray for her tonight and every night. What is her name?

19. cyberborg

cyberborg Seeking Justice for Victims

Heartbroken -- it was a kick in the gut that this was confirmed today.

Relieved -- that Caylee is found and will be laid to rest and can be remembered by loved ones.

Mixed Emotions -- I don't care about KC at all but would like to see her pay with LWOP since it is so hard to think a beautiful life was taken and discarded like trash.

20. Oakley

Oakley New Member

Sorry about Java, Gardenhart. I lost my cat the Saturday before Caylee was found. Finding Caylee took my mind off my grief over losing Jazzie, and now it seems the grief for both is intertwined. Not that the loss of a child is anywhere near the loss of a pet.