What are you feeling right now????

Relief she was finally found, so the circus of her being with a sitter, or in Texas, or spotted at an airport or mall can finally end.

Frustration- I have rewatched interviews with CA and GA lately. Most notably the Greta interviews... and it seemed like GA kept trying to tell her (and us) that Casey is guilty. Re-watching the parts where he told Greta about how he knew Casey was up to something when she wouldn't let him get into the trunk of her car and when he finally did, he found the gas cans... I felt like he was trying to give Casey up without giving her up (does that make sense)? I remember being so angry then because it was obvious he knew she had done soemthign awful, but was still holding back.

I was saddened and spent the morning in tears. My day was turned upside down, and at the moment I saw the picture of Caylee sitting- I grabbed my 2 year old daughter and we said a prayer for Caylee. This little girl has been in my home night after night- she is the topic of conversation often. Although I knew it was her- just hearing the confirmation made it more devestating. It broke my heart. I am frustrated because they are releasing many details. I hope that whatever evidence they found helps seal the fate of KC-I would loved to have been a fly on the wall in her cell- although I am sure she just ordered some ho-ho's and ding-dongs upon hearing the news- it wasn't a big shock to her I presume. Now- I hope that LE helps to put together a strong case against her- so that justice may be done for Caylee!

This is how it was for me too. When I heard about the body I knew it was her and was actually surprised that I didn't break down crying. After it was confirmed is when it "hit" me. I had to hold it together at work, but when I got home I cried through the 4 hours of talk shows devoted to Caylee.

Poor Casey, even in death everyone still loves Caylee more and she is more important than Casey ever was or will be.

Last night my hubby let out a couple of expletives in front of our 7 year old.
Normally that would tick me off, she knew this and "told" on daddy.
My dysfunctional parental moment of the night was when I told her that in this case, daddy was right.

Right now I'm feeling that Caylee has been a catalyst for change in the right direction. Maybe that was the reason she came here for such a short time and left in such a widely-publicized manner.

I believe Caylee changed a lot of lives for the better. I know I feel closer, more loving to my grandchildren, and I've seen a change in people around me who know about this case.

My son, a drug addict for many years, heard about Caylee through me. He was the one who called me on the day her body was found. Two days ago he told me he had some luck with unemployment and he was eligible for several more months. He felt good about that, a load off his mind. For the first time in YEARS he was looking forward to Christmas and being with his family, not just for what he could get, but for what he could give. I believe Caylee made a difference in his way of thinking. No, I don't believe he'll be cured of his addiction, but I do believe, for the first time in years, he's feeling for someone outside of himself and that's rubbing off on his family.

God bless this little child.

Sad for Caylee. Worried about George, Cindy, Lee, and Cindy's parents. I hope that their love for Caylee can somehow help them get through this.

My prayers are with you. I have a daughter with cancer also but she's an adult with babies of her own. It's good to have a place to share feelings. God bless.

I feel a sense of relief now that little Caylee's earthly remains are in the hands of good people who are seeking the truth regarding her tragic demise. She has, in a way, been rescued by heroes. I believe that Caylee was loved very much in her short sweet life and I pray that those who are grieving will be comforted. My faith tells me that her spirit lives on, and I see little beams of her sunshine in the face of every child I encounter.

I am so sad. For the longest time, I tried to believe that KC could never do this to such a beautiful child. I, myself, had my daughter when I was only 20 years old and could never fathom such a thing. I did not have the help of my parents and had very few friends that had time for such an iconvienence(sic). But still, I could never help but think that God had given me such a wonderful gift that changed my life. Now she is 15 yrs old and such an amazing person. I wish Caylee had gotten that chance. If only I had been able to meet KC by chance, I feel like I could have helped her.

Thank God for good mothers. Your daughter is blossoming because you are a good mother.

I haven't cried much today, but for some reason your post about her baby doll set off the tears. I agree I hope it placed with her as well.

I'm just really saddened by all of this. I knew she was gone when this case first hit the news. I knew that was her the day they found the body. I knew this day was coming. I knew it was going to be her before they announced it. And yet it still hit me. I guess a small part of me hoped that she was somehow going to be found alive, but today's announcement made it final. She's not going to be able to hug her dolly, read her favorite book, sing to her grandparents, swim, and so many other things ever again. I am haunted by the fact that this beautiful little princess had been reduced to a bag of bones.

I am heartbroken for Caylee's family especially her great-grandparents. That video of her Papa singing "You are my Sunshine" completely broke my heart the first time I watched it. I have never watched it since but it has been stuck with me. It was almost as if it was foreshadowing what was to come. It just kills me to know that his sunshine was stolen away from him. Part of me hopes he is too senile to know what is going on. :( When the news of the press conference broke I had that song stuck in my head. It's a song I've never paid attention to in life and now I don't think it will ever leave me.

I am really worried about George and Cindy. I haven't liked their actions, but at the end of the day they are still human beings that don't deserve this hurt. They didn't deserve to lose their granddaughter. Their lives have been destroyed and nothing will ever be the same. I am so afraid this will destroy the both of them. I pray they have someone looking out for them and they get the help they need.

It also breaks my heart that not only will they ever get to be with their precious granddaughter again, but they don't even have a body to look at or hold one last time. All they have is a skeleton.

I am disgusted with Baez. I know he is an attorney and he has a job to do, but he saw the pain the Anthonys were going through and let them twist in the wind. He could have put an end to it by having Casey plea guilty, but he was foolish enough to believe he could get it off. Sorry Baez, you have a losing case. There is zero chance she gets off.

I don't even have words for Casey. The only two words I will say in regards to her is Death Penalty.

Wow--well written. Thank you because it covers how I feel right now too.

Though my tears I hugged my husband, I felt this feeling I could not discribe. I ran to the phone and called my children, while on the phone I could hear the joyful laughter of my grand children in the back ground. I told them tonight as they laid the babies in bed that night to hold them a little closer and tighter for my husband and myself. May God Bless the little ones. For they are the joy in our lives.

I'm just sad . . . . so, so sad. I've cried over Caylee before, but it feels so fresh again. It feels almost like I knew her, I guess because my own kids are so young. Children are so precious. How a person could harm one is beyond my comprehension.

I feel the same. I don't have any children, but the way I feel, it almost feels personal. I can't even explain it. I new all along that she was gone, however, hearing the confirmation of her death made my skin crawl. :(

Yes, it does feel personal. I'm trying to understand the "why" of that. My kids gave me their condolences..."sorry about Caylee mom". I've been down in the dumps for over a week now. I see that little girl and cry. I tell my family that I would have taken her if her mother didn't want her anymore. I want so bad to believe she's somewhere happy and playing. I cannot stand the thought of her being dead.

Relief and some curiosity. I don't like making blanket statements like "Casey hated her daughter" or "Casey planned this months in advance" because I simply don't know.

I do hope all the facts come out during the trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back