What are you sick of hearing since the verdict has been announced regarding Casey?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by krt, Jul 10, 2011.

1. shotzie

shotzie shotzie

Then we better revamp the system for Juror's that can not connect the Dots....

2. fifteen89

fifteen89 New Member

That the jurors apparently expected the Prosecution to prove who what where why and how. Which isn't the law.

It's ironic that the jurors say they couldn't vote guilty because the Prosecution didn't prove what/where/how/why anything happened. Well, jurors: the Prosecutors weren't there when Casey killed Caylee and it wasn't videotaped for viewing purposes.

IF the jurors won't use speculation to connect the dots of the Prosecution's evidence, but they want to believe the speculative accidental drowning story (even though there was no evidence presented to support it)....if the jurors do that, then THEY (the Defense) are the ONLY ones who can tell the jurors what happened, who was involved (if the jurors believe George and/or Cindy knew more about what happened), how it happened and the motive behind it.

So Defense team.....tell us how Caylee's body went from the backyard pool to George's arms to......the duct tape, the laundry bag, the trash bags, or did her body go straight to Casey's trunk and THEN she was placed in the laundry bag, the trash bags, the duct tape was added and then she was thrown in the swamp down the street?

I'm all ears.

ETA: Juror #1 foreman is supposed to be on Greta tonight. I will FORCE myself to watch to hear the words coming from his mouth.

3. mck16

mck16 New Member

I agree. I am especially sick of seeing her face on t.v. I am moving on. jmo

4. downport

downport Member

Sick of hearing;

- the state didn't prove their case
    - the jury based their decision on the evidence
    - Nancy Grace is the cause of public outrage
    - the killer was molested by her father
    - the name "Casey Anthony"
    - the pity for the mother of the killer

5. Adrienne37

Adrienne37 Former Member

I'm personally sick of petitions all over the place talking about the federal government stepping in and charging her because she violated Caylee's civil rights. I can handle the petitions about Caylee's Law but the violating Caylee's civil rights is getting quite old.

~jmo~

6. wandering

wandering New Member

I am sick of listening to these inept jurors defending their verdict. It appears they didn't read the jury instructions, and had no clue what they were supposed to do; ie; connect the dots.

7. fifteen89

fifteen89 New Member

Also that the jurors were concerned about the death penalty - they were in the guilt phase, not the penalty phase. (Oh, I don't know.....maybe some notes on what JP said might have been helpful instead of repeating JB and CM verbatim in their excuses???)

Oh, and that the State overcharged. The jurors had other options than 1st degree murder for their verdict but they chose to ignore ALL the evidence against Casey.

Lastly......JB, CM, LKB - all the Defense team's voices plus Geraldo's ranting and raving.

8. fifteen89

fifteen89 New Member

Good points. And you're reminding me of another one......that the jury didn't convict "based on emotions". Yeah, and JB yelling about George putting his pen** in Casey's mouth before school when she was 13 years old wasn't meant to hit the jurors upside the head with shock and emotion. Yeah, right. Sure. Where's that bridge you wanna sell?

9. Velouria

Velouria Active Member

:floorlaugh:

I'm thinking of referring to her as SWSNBN...

She Who Shall Not Be Named.

10. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

BBM, I really agree with your post!

11. grammieto5

grammieto5 Well-Known Member

12. dvdman

dvdman New Member

Okay I have another one. I'm sick of hearing that something is mentally (Dr. Drew,etc.) wrong with her. Awe come on now....she is just EVIL is that so hard to accept. Just think of Ted Bundy and you know what I mean.

13. fifteen89

fifteen89 New Member

Ok, AF is on IS and was just asked how she can believe Casey about not killing Caylee when Casey has lied so much. Her answer is because her story 'fits with the facts'.

One of the next questions she's asked is how she believes Caylee died, and her answer is she doesn't know, that even Casey doesn't know.

How does that 'fit with the facts'???

Whatever.

14. dvdman

dvdman New Member

When you get answers like that a large "Red Flag" should come up.

15. Sandfordfan

Sandfordfan New Member

I'm sick of hearing what a good mother KC was before she killed her daughter.
    And re: Sims: Hurl alert for her "fro", her embrace of the inmate and swooning look for JB at the Presser post verdict.

16. PaulaF513

PaulaF513 New Member

I don't understand the relevance of interviewing these alternates except to prove conclusively that this jury disobeyed court orders to NOT talk about the case until deliberations. Since the alternates did NOT enter into deliberations, their ridiculous opinions are moot.

It's really difficult to wrap my mind around so many obtuse people coming together to perform such an important task. You'd think that there would have been at least 1 or 2 in the bunch with a modicum of common sense.

Frankly, I wish I had never heard of this terrible case. It has occupied my mind for 3 long years and even though it's over, it isn't finished.

I am sick to death of people saying that the "system" worked and it's still the best in the world. Hello out there.... this can be classified as nothing but a colossal failure.

17. Sandfordfan

Sandfordfan New Member

Oh and forgot to add: I'm sick and tired of talking with people about the case who say that they didn't follow it but then offer an opinion about it.

18. Sandfordfan

Sandfordfan New Member

As a wise sleuther said, " Somewhere in Florida, a county is missing 12 idiots".

19. grammieto5

grammieto5 Well-Known Member

I will not watch this show, or any show that has anything about FCA, GA, CA, LA, the DT or the jurors. There will be something written about it somewhere so we can still discuss it here.

20. Sandfordfan

Sandfordfan New Member

I had to stop too, Madeleine. I was emotionally distraught and feeling truly depressed, as is the case with many of us here.
    I am sick of anyone telling me that I was overreacting however.
    "Waste of time. Huge waste of time" Caught that!