What case really burns your butt?

Discussion in 'TODAY! on Websleuths' started by The Man On The Stairs, Oct 30, 2019.

1. ConundrumPonderer

ConundrumPonderer New Member

The murder of US Army veteran Kanika Powell, fake FBI agents, possible links to other murders, and hints of classified information or espionage. It’s like a season of 24 but remains relatively unknown in the general public.

JudgeJoe, sallye818 and Ajai Baktar like this.

2. Clair Louise

Clair Louise Former Member

Libby and Abby.

EmmaRose, Bravo and sallye818 like this.
  3. AllyBeeUK

AllyBeeUK Well-Known Member

It tears me up to think about what she put him through, not just the act itself but in the months leading up to it, it's the perfect example that men can be victims of Intimate Partner Violence. He likely had no idea of the danger he was in and never saw it coming. To add even further insult, she stood up in front of the world and slandered his memory, acting like she was the victim. Absolutely no shame. Pure evil.

Bravo likes this.
  4. Herlock5

Herlock5 Member

5. Herlock5

Herlock5 Member

She is innocent

6. Invalesco

Invalesco New Member

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I’ve been listening to a case surrounding Russell Evans from Spokane Washington. It’s got me baffled and really burns me how much the police messed up the crime scene and everything after.
    I’ve searched on here to try and find a thread to see what people’s ideas on here are and I can’t seem to find one...maybe because the police has said it’s ‘solved’?

7. Ajai Baktar

Ajai Baktar Active Member

Pearl Pinson in Valejo, and Ericka Guerrero in Mojave Desert.

8. Herlock5

Herlock5 Member

He was using her. Couldn't face up to his true sexuality. He was abusive also.

mothwings likes this.
  9. Francesca

Francesca Well-Known Member

I can see why she infuriates you, but as far as narcissistic killers go, this was a satisfying one to watch, because she got what she deserved without anyone dying. Thanks for sharing!

10. Herlock5

Herlock5 Member

Glad you enjoyed it!

11. AllyBeeUK

AllyBeeUK Well-Known Member

No, he wasn't. Filthy, victim blaming lies.

12. HannahHistory

HannahHistory Member

While there are SO many cases that get to me. The cases that really bother me are missing hiker cases, while the explanations are mostly obvious with what happened, it’s the unknown and the not knowing- and if they will ever possibly be found. There is just something about them that bothers me to my core.

MajorHoople and JudgeJoe like this.
  13. JudgeJoe

JudgeJoe Well-Known Member

Currently the Don Lewis missing person investigation is bugging the crap out of me. There is SO MUCH OVERWHELMING CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE as to what happened to this man. The decades of inertia is excruciating to watch.

14. mothwings

mothwings Well-Known Member

I really hope this case is solved as it definitely is one I will never forget. It is almost surprising it hasn't been with how hard investigators have worked this case. I can't tell you the utter sadness I felt for her mother. I couldn't help but tear-up watching her desperate plea for her daughter's safe return. Amy and her mom have a resting place here in Wisconsin only an hour away from me. I may go visit it sometime.

MajorHoople likes this.
  15. Tammy Sue

Tammy Sue New Member

I have many, BUT the 2 old ones that bother me is the Las Cruises Bowling alley Murders. I only lived a few blocks down when this happened. I was a little kid but was terrified!!!! #2 The boys on the tracks that one drives me insane!!! I know they didn't fall asleep there or commit suicide.
    Then I get into closer to theses days Hailey Cummings is a case I'm always looking at. I know Misty has to know more. She lied so much the whole time.. Just like Casey..
    Dulce Alavez the missing girl that was 5 last year that went missing! That case drives me insane. I truly believe she may still be alive.. I have so many... just the Las Cruises on since I lived there just eats me up!!!

16. Beachizms79

Beachizms79 New Member

I think it’s possible that Wayne Garrison killed the boys. Google him and let me know what you think, if you don’t mind. It’s driving me crazy. He was a murderer (don’t know if I qualifies as a serial killer) his murder/s took place in a couple of states including Oklahoma. His methods were very similar.

17. Beachizms79

Beachizms79 New Member

I’m not sure if I replied to you or someone else by accident this is my first time on here. Regarding the WM3 I think it’s possible a murderer with very similar methods may have done this. His name was Wayne Garrison. He’s already been executed. Would you or someone else mind looking into this so I can stop thinking about it obsessively please. Thank you