What case really burns your butt?

I think it’s possible that Wayne Garrison killed the boys. Google him and let me know what you think, if you don’t mind. It’s driving me crazy. He was a murderer (don’t know if I qualifies as a serial killer) his murder/s took place in a couple of states including Oklahoma. His methods were very similar.
Maura Murray
Toni Sharpless
Katelin Akens
Sam Del Brocco
Maura Murray
Toni Sharpless
Katelin Akens
Sam Del Brocco
Oh man! Maura Murray drives me insane because I feel like maybe all the evidence is there... One that everyone should look into and it's still unsolved and it's 31 years old is the disappearance of Charles Horvath! That case is 31 years old and his mom has been searching for him/answers from day one it's in Canada where it happened, but no one has came forward at all to help her solve it. The RMCP treated the case wrong from day one. So heart breaking..

The numerous cases involving The Highway of Tears in Canada, something about the fact that cases involving non-indigenous (often times white) women being put on a higher priority is maddening. Women are murdered on that highway and they're being cherry picked because of the color of their skin. People are still being killed, that's enough of an incentive to do something, they were still mothers, daughters, sisters, etc to someone. Misconduct from police, when it comes to sexual assaults and murder cases always makes my blood boil, as I was sexually assaulted as a preteen and the police never followed up on anything even though my attacker confessed. You shouldn't have to look at someone's skin color or background in order to decide whether or not to go forward with a case.

My apologies if this has been covered already, I am a newbie. I don't know, man, with so much basically murder *advertiser censored* on our screens from HBO to Discovery, some really excellent Ytube vloggers, and beyond, covering every murdering WTF dirtbag old and new often repeated in other guises from program to program, Fear Thy Neighbor, American Monster, Dateline, and keep going times one hundred, it's hard to keep up with as the Jewish faith so eloquently phrase one of extremely poor character such as these murderers: A " NEBBISH." Perfect, aint it? But every once in a while a case hoofs up that really gets under the skin that u can't get out of your head, for why, I don't know. I should, I am a former psychologist and I have covered that with colleagues in the past, to no avail, from newbie qualified to old dog, none of us had an answer, why? For me it was the two <modsnip> who killed Cassie Jo Stoddart - that haunts me and I don't know why? Casey Marie Anthony burns my wife's *advertiser censored*, mention that name and she freaks out - she'd scratch her eyes out given half a chance. So, the crux of the matter: we watch literally hundreds of murder documentaries (murder *advertiser censored*) and we are meh to 99.9% of them - just the right amount of self righteous indignation to make ourselves feel good, to justify our voyeurism into the real life macabre. So why does everybody have a special pet murder case that can't be shaken. Y'all know what I'm talking about - that one case that rankles and itches.
My apologies if this has been covered already, I am a newbie. I don't know, man, with so much basically murder *advertiser censored* on our screens from HBO to Discovery, some really excellent Ytube vloggers, and beyond, covering every murdering WTF dirtbag old and new often repeated in other guises from program to program, Fear Thy Neighbor, American Monster, Dateline, and keep going times one hundred, it's hard to keep up with as the Jewish faith so eloquently phrase one of extremely poor character such as these murderers: A " NEBBISH." Perfect, aint it? But every once in a while a case hoofs up that really gets under the skin that u can't get out of your head, for why, I don't know. I should, I am a former psychologist and I have covered that with colleagues in the past, to no avail, from newbie qualified to old dog, none of us had an answer, why? For me it was the two <modsnip> who killed Cassie Jo Stoddart - that haunts me and I don't know why? Casey Marie Anthony burns my wife's *advertiser censored*, mention that name and she freaks out - she'd scratch her eyes out given half a chance. So, the crux of the matter: we watch literally hundreds of murder documentaries (murder *advertiser censored*) and we are meh to 99.9% of them - just the right amount of self righteous indignation to make ourselves feel good, to justify our voyeurism into the real life macabre. So why does everybody have a special pet murder case that can't be shaken. Y'all know what I'm talking about - that one case that rankles and itches.

The one I cannot get out of my head is Jennifer Kessie her poor parents break my heart every time I see them.

Lisa Montgomery murdering Bobbi Jo Stennet, cutting her baby out of her stomach and parading it around as her own for days. I followed that case closely at the time and had all but forgotten it until today when I saw an article saying she was supposed to have been given the death penalty Dec. 8 but got a stay because her lawyers have Covid. :mad: What a horrendous case and vile woman. Only woman on federal death row gets a stay of execution after her lawyers contract COVID | Daily Mail Online

Also Kaitlyn Markham in Ohio. The evidence was there but nobody ever charged

The case of Ying Ying Zhang .
I'm gutted her body was never found, he got off too lightly with a life sentence. He can still do harm IMO, even while incarcerated.

Susan Powell - such a miscarriage of justice. Josh Powell should be permanently behind bars, and Susan's kids should be being happily raised by her parents. But unfortunately not enough investigation was done and Josh got away with not just murder of his wife, but the murder-suicide of himself and Charlie and Braden. So sad. Especially because Susan will never be found.

Darlie Routier - Such a lack of motive in this one. I believe she was guilty, but I'm wondering how she can continue to profess innocence as she does. So much of the evidence points to her guilt, yet at the same time the circumstances are so suspicious. I really hope this case gets a permanent resolution at some point.

Chad Daybell/Lori Vallow - I despise these two. Rest in peace, J.J., Tylee, Charles, Tammy. I want to see the two of them behind bars for their stupid murder cult. Not to mention the fact that there's still children at risk here. Waiting on the trial in July...

Steven Koecher - This is my pet case and the one that led me down the rabbit hole of true crime and disappearances, along with Susan Powell. I have spent hours and hours wondering about what happened to him, with no answers. There is literally no evidence pointing to what happened to him, and all we can wonder about is his suspicious behavior in the days before. He seemed so happy, like he had a wonderful life ahead of him, only to have all of that suddenly end on December 13th, 2009. Where are you, Steven? Will we ever find you?

If LE could find who killed Libby and Abby in Delphi, I might retire from WS. It’s on my mind everyday.
Others would be:
Missy Bevers- So odd and just chilling
Dail Dinwiddie- Close to home. So sad.
Blue Ridge Savings Bank murders- Close to home. Todd Kohlhepp is my number one suspect.
Maura Murray- Seems like a lot of pieces of info but none of them really fit together.

Dan Markel. The Aldelsons need to be behind bars. Evil, evil people.

Ayla Renolds. I'll never forget her heartbroken mother. LE found a significant amount of blood in the basement, they should go ahead and prosecute the father.

There are a lot of other cases I follow, but those two are the ones that stand out and make me angry. The pain experienced by the victim's loved ones is so palpable, the parties responsible so arrogant, and justice I fear will never be done.

oh i have so many...just to name a few:

• Missy Bevers - this was actually the case that caused me to first sign up on Websleuths. The surveillance video is just so damn creepy, it used to cause me anxiety at night. Missy, like all victims, deserves justice and I also really want to know who (and why) would do such a psychotic thing to dress up in fake gear and walk around vandalizing a church before brutally murdering someone. It's disturbed.
  • Brandon Swanson - in my home state, and while i do think a tragic accident is possible, i also strongly suspect he could be an Israel Keyes victim
  • Maura Murray - like everyone else, i'm completely baffled by the scenario and the fact that nothing seems to make sense. I still think it's possible she ended up in the woods and perished. However, more recently after listening to various podcasts, I have come to suspect foul play on part of the cops. I don't for a second believe she was traveling in "tandem" with someone and was picked up immediately after and they drove off into the night to their destination.
  • Joan Risch - like Maura's case, the clues are just so bizarre. I want to know what happened so bad.
When i die, God is going to sit down with me and tell me what happened with every unsolved mystery ever lol

a more recent case - Tyler Davis. that one really bothers me. There's obviously a lot of pieces missing, because what little has been made public of that night makes absolutely zero sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back