What case was this? Special needs preteen/teen "wanders down the road," something about falling into a river, and a birthday party?

lightofmine99

♞Ⅸ
Reaction score
Apologize if this isn't the correct forum to post but I couldn't find something for this specifically.

I remember several years ago (but 90% post 2015) reading about an active missing persons case where a special needs boy (12 - 18 I think) went missing. He had a form of autism or something similar. I think it was in the Midwest OR whatever the area about the southeast is considered. I remember some speculation about him wandering down the road, and it was before his birthday or something? I remember something about a birthday party. I also remember speculation about him possibly falling into a nearby river or venturing out into the woods. The boy, I think, was white with brown or dark blonde hair (I could be wrong about this).

I remember several years ago (but 90% post 2015) reading about an active missing persons case where a special needs boy ... went missing. He had a form of autism or something similar. .. I remember some speculation about him wandering down the road, and it was before his birthday or something? I remember something about a birthday party. I also remember speculation about him possibly falling into a nearby river .
RSBM
This much information rings a bell with me, but in relation to a boy under 12yo, maybe even 8yo or similar and more like post 2018. So it could be a totally different case. Just thought I'd mention in case any help to you.

Apologize if this isn't the correct forum to post but I couldn't find something for this specifically.

I remember several years ago (but 90% post 2015) reading about an active missing persons case where a special needs boy (12 - 18 I think) went missing. He had a form of autism or something similar. I think it was in the Midwest OR whatever the area about the southeast is considered. I remember some speculation about him wandering down the road, and it was before his birthday or something? I remember something about a birthday party. I also remember speculation about him possibly falling into a nearby river or venturing out into the woods. The boy, I think, was white with brown or dark blonde hair (I could be wrong about this).
Ryan Lawson? He went missing 3 weeks before his 12th birthday.
Dont remember a birthday party thing with his case. He went missing straight from school ,kinda like Kyron. And Jason J. And Hae min Lee .
And we have to send our kids to that place. Just like we have to send them into the world, it be great if the world was nicer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back