What did she buy at Target and How did she do it?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by pjsmommy, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjsmommy

pjsmommy New Member

Has it been released what she actually bought for over 100 dollars 3 days in a row at target? Garbage bags? Bleach? Anything for Caylee?
    I hope they can subpoena those receipts to find out exactly what this girl purchased. Maybe that would lead them in a direction.

2. Loading...

3. DagNasty

DagNasty What can I say?

Chlorine?

4. Shavaun

Shavaun I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has

I am sure they have the recpts.

She also went to Winn Dixie.

5. thatswhatshesaid

thatswhatshesaid Jacee Lee Dugard IS and HAS a Mother Of The Year.

I'm morbidly curious enough to see the receipts, too. I picture her buying clothes, some groceries (for TonE to show him what a domestic godesss/baby killer she is) a ten dollar mascara, a seven dollar lipstick and some Ky Massage Oils and that would easily be in the 100 range. And it would be easy to do it a few times in a week. (Ask me how I know, it's a good day when I get out of Super Target for less than $100!)

She's such a phony.

6. s1rebecca

s1rebecca New Member

Maybe that dress it kind of looks like an Isaac Mizrahi they sell a lot of trendy dresses there. Also T said she would always buy grocerys and tonight lon NG her producer talked with T and he said when he picked hr up she was standing by thecar with groceries.

7. MD MOMMY

MD MOMMY New Member

I'm sure they have video..if not they can go through the transactions that day for the amount she spent. They could also have video of which register she went through. Actually they have the check so all the info would be on the back of the check when they run it through the register. I'm sure they know exactly what she purchased. I'm curious to find out.

8. andjusticeforall

andjusticeforall New Member

It said on the statements/reports that the receipts were taken into evidence.

9. irishbosoxfan

irishbosoxfan New Member

I have a question

How much $ can you write a check over for at Target??

I'm thinking it is $100 because of the totals

$111.01
    $137.77
    $155.47

10. Sundance

Sundance Genuine Registered User

OK, here you go, from the Fraud documents:

7/08/08 Check #142 to Target in Orlando for $111.01
    7/10/08 Check #143 to Target in Winter Garden FL for $137.77
    7/10/08 Check #144 to Target in Orlando for $155.47
    7/12/08 Check #145 to WinnDixie for $92.62
    7/15/08 Check #146 to Casey Anthony for $250
    Electronic Check presented for payment on 7/19/08 to AT&T in the amount of $574

(And remember, I don't remember which interview, but someone else here will, LH said that the cell phone records only went up until July 8, 2008, because her phone was cut off for non-payment in the amount of $574.)

All these checks were on AH's BOA (Bank of America) account, and OCSO LE were given the checks, the cashier's tape, the receipt for items purchased, video tape and photos.

Checks 143 and 144 had CaseyA's name and signature on them and a Florida DL was captured on the back of the checks, which belongs to CaseyA. Along with the checks, receipts, video tape and photos, sworn statements by the cashiers who conducted these transactions were also attached to the report.

Check 146 was made out to Casey Anthony and was cashed at the BOA.

:::shakes head is disbelief::: She is a piece of work. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Be good to one another,
    Sundance

11. Sundance

Sundance Genuine Registered User

That these are not the charges she was arrested for on 8/29/08. These charges have just been filed.

From The Investigator's Notes on the Fraud report 3:

Defendant Anthony was arrested on 8/29/08 on related fraud charges Case # 08-0743939.
    Other Related Cases Numbers: 08-085031

Fraud Report Case Number: 08-086667

Sorry for leaving that out.

Kid

12. vanjett

vanjett New Member

that took major cajones. wonder if she took cash out. I am tempted to call Target and find out their policy on cash back with a check.

13. Firefly

Firefly New Member

Ohhhh, what a burning question, PJsMommy. I now am curious as to what she purchased. It would be telling. Kind of like the contents of Peterson's car while trying to make his break for the border.....supposedly.

My ears are perked up on this one.

14. FSU_Girl

FSU_Girl New Member

Did the cashiers at Target not realize the name on the check was clearly not the name on the driver's liscense?

15. thatswhatshesaid

Most stores now just run the check through their machine and have the routing number confirm with the bank that the funds are in the account. So, they might not have even checked her ID.

16. Law_girl41

Law_girl41 Former Member

thanks for posting that. Very good info.

wow that girl was down with OPP, other peoples property!!:eek:

17. FSU_Girl

FSU_Girl New Member

Yes but as stated above by Sundance:
    "Checks 143 and 144 had CaseyA's name and signature on them and a Florida DL was captured on the back of the checks, which belongs to CaseyA. Along with the checks, receipts, video tape and photos, sworn statements by the cashiers who conducted these transactions were also attached to the report."

18. txsvicki

txsvicki New Member

Since Target won't give cash over with a check Casey could have bought some extra things to return later for cash.

19. Wise Old Owl

Wise Old Owl Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

The check that gets me is the $250 cash (done at the bank) on the morning she picked up AH at the airport (7/15/08) wonder how much money she had on her when she was arrested?

20. thatswhatshesaid

I'll restate my point then, my thought was that if the check out person was busy (long line behind her) they did not scrutinize the address and name if Casey showed ID and the check was electronically approved. That or Casey probably had some BS story about how she was surprising her roomate when she got back from Puerto Rico by stocking her fridge, hence the different name.

21. Cher352

Cher352 New Member

Personally I wonder if some of those clerks can read or are just going through the motions. On the back of all my credit cards I have written "See ID" in the signature box. I am always shocked when one of them actually ask for it.

Wonder if those cashiers that did that are still working there today???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.