What did she buy at Target and How did she do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The checks are all low numbers... could they be starter checks? No name or address pre-printed?

Well...I have a three year old account with my bank and I'm just getting up to check #300 now. I do so much banking online that I don't need the checks to pay my utilities except for my water bill. Under regular circumstances I maybe only use three or four checks a month, though when my husband had surgery last year I was writing them left and right, lucky gal that I am.

I think she maybe just had a good ole time with clothes and make up and stupid crap.

IMO It was also around the time of the checks that Mark Hawkins said she was talking about coming to Calif to visit him. She needed funds and she wasnt worried about Amy because she was flying the coop soon!

For all those who want to know WHY Target cashed a check with someone else's name on it: the police report clearly states "These checks have Anthony's name and what appear to be her signatures on them."

Checks are easily washed (unless they have certain security features) and can be reprinted with another name. The magnetic print at the bottom of the check is unaffected by the washing procedure.

Most everything seems to be loacted right there by TonE's place. The Target (WP 1) and Winn Dixie are less than a mile from TonE's. Amscot is 2.9 miles (takes half mile just to get from apt and private rds to public rd)

I do not have signatures on any of my credit cards. My "real" signature is beautiful (thanks to those nuns!) and looks nothing like my "dredit card" signature. No one has ever asked for ID and no one has ever noticed that I sign my maiden name instead of the name on the card. I think the clerks are too busy to check.

I think most of them don't care. My signature is not on my cards and occasionally I'll be asked for ID. And, does anyone ever sign the electronic pads the way they write? I find those to be so annoying.

**Suffered Identity Theft last Year --- I have SEE ID on ALL of my cards and keep my check book locked securely at home --- Still happened to a total of over $50k

Also -- you can write a check "over" at Target for $20

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd not sure about WinnDixie but I know Target will be able to back track to the video FROM the register where she wrote the checks and have video of her writing the checks - and they can also go back in there system with the date, register #, cashier #, and reprint the receipt --- So Im sure they know what she bought!

check number 142 on the 8th of July is at a Target that's no where near any of the things I have mapped. I have mapped TonE, Ricardo/Amy, Sawgrass, family home, retirement home, amscot, airport, Blanch park....
ck 142 on 8th at Target 325 Alafaya Trail, Orlando Fl

That's the day that Lee said phone records were not available to him, we don't know Jesse's addy, do we? Or Tony the fired policeman. That area has a lot of woods etc around too.

maybe she was printing checks on her home computer...

she is sneaky but dumb as a box of rocks at the same time

In my case - my ex husband and his girlfriend found an old checkbook - went online with the checking acct # and routing # and ordered checks with their names and that acct info on it............... Easy as the internet

Casey wouldn't have had time to order checks, would she? She used Amy's while Amy was out of town. Less than 2 weeks, wasn't it? Though I thought Amy left for PR July 9th, and that check was used the 8th, at a Target way out in BFE (of the known addresses mapped).

I wonder if Casey actually thought she could get away with this. Did she think you can't track that stuff. The way she acted after she did all this, was like she could just go on with life with no consequences.

In my case - my ex husband and his girlfriend found an old checkbook - went online with the checking acct # and routing # and ordered checks with their names and that acct info on it............... Easy as the internet

Yup! And you can have the cost withdrawn out of the account and lots of places do next day delivery at a premium... withdrawn from the account.

EXXXXXXXXXXXXXACTLY Arwen!

OK, here you go, from the Fraud documents:

7/08/08 Check #142 to Target in Orlando for $111.01
7/10/08 Check #143 to Target in Winter Garden FL for $137.77
7/10/08 Check #144 to Target in Orlando for $155.47
7/12/08 Check #145 to WinnDixie for $92.62
7/15/08 Check #146 to Casey Anthony for $250
Electronic Check presented for payment on 7/19/08 to AT&T in the amount of $574
Unreal. She couldn't possibly have thought that she'd get away with this. :shakehead:

anyone have a link to a picture of Ricardo Morales?

I want to compare it to a picture i found of someone with the same name and about the same age..

If it turns out to be one and the same Ill post what i found..

check number 142 on the 8th of July is at a Target that's no where near any of the things I have mapped. I have mapped TonE, Ricardo/Amy, Sawgrass, family home, retirement home, amscot, airport, Blanch park....
ck 142 on 8th at Target 325 Alafaya Trail, Orlando Fl

That's the day that Lee said phone records were not available to him, we don't know Jesse's addy, do we? Or Tony the fired policeman. That area has a lot of woods etc around too.
She hung out by the tattoo shop a good bit. They said she had came by quite a few times, once was when she drove friends to airport. Is it near?

On July 5, sean daly saw casey buffalo wild wings alafaya trail, with tony.
On July 7, was seen by matthew crisp at noon, off goldenrod, (note: Matthews business is listed as: 3440 n goldenrod rd and is possibly realty, he is the one who showed her and tony an apt at Cranes Landing on june 19) he said caylee ws in sanford and she ws picking her up that eve, said tony was out of town. (note: if his date is correct, Im not sure because Tony was not supposed to be out of town after the 5th.

On July 7, was seen by matthew crisp at noon, off goldenrod, said caylee ws in sanford and she ws picking her up that eve

Oh wow, that's interesting! need to look at map again!
What's the tatt shop name again? I don't have it mapped tia

Studio is Cast Iron Studio but I dont have address handy.

We need to find the tattoo related docs again and reread. I believe Casey was there when she dropped Amy off at airport and also the day she picked her up again. Both days would be days checks were written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong