What did we learn today 7-05-2011

What did we learn today 7-05-2011? - MULTIPLE CHOICE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And that if you want to obtain lots of easy money and escape lengthy jail time, you can be much more successful by murdering your baby than armed robbery of a bank and/or selling drugs.
What a tragic joke this trial was.

How true! Sell a few hydrocodone pills in Florida and you will go away for 25 years. Murder your child and lie about it and the world is your oyster.

I learned that I can lose faith in the justice system... something is really screwed up down in Florida.

I've said it from the get-go....this was all a ploy, cindy & george , thanks to JB..mudded the waters, lie upon lie in their depos...for THIS very reason, then when it came time , all the lies came back to light...ei; cindy on the stand claiming searches, george, it's not my duct tape.. wasn't on the gas can/was on the gas can....for the Jury, it sounded like the whole family is a bunch of liars, how could they blame just one, when they all are liars, who are they to believe or not believe?
all a ploy....you can thank JB for stirring up the lies and keeping um going... to cause doubt on who and what..ALL THE GAME PLAN....

Lesson everyone should learn....high profile cases , should have Gag orders installed!

ALL A PLOY........

I learned that Juries don't base on evidence and/or testimony but focus on Opening Statements and theories of a horrible accident that snowballed out of control with an ICA and GA cover-up ... even though never ever proven.

And that if you want to obtain lots of easy money and escape lengthy jail time, you can be much more successful by murdering your baby than armed robbery of a bank and/or selling drugs.
What a tragic joke this trial was.

rotterdam,
You got that right. We've learned if we lie, lie, and lie again, if we have our parents lying for us, and if we engage in ugly coping, we can murder a child and get off.

We can murder a child, throw her away like trash - in the woods behind our house no less--and get away with it. I am so heartbroken and disgusted with the verdict.
I have no faith in our justice system.

I learned that 12 supposedly nominally intelligent jurors will believe the testimony of an admitted liar (both ICA and River according to the alternate) talk about the case amongst themselves before they are legally allowed to do so and let a baby killer go free.....and that is called justice. PFFFT.

Well, I am listening to HLN and they just had an alternate juror RH on and he agreed completely with them. So add 1+12 = 13 supposedly nominally intelligent jurors...

disgusted!!!

I learned that I can lose faith in the justice system... something is really screwed up down in Florida.

Not only restricted to Florida IMO. I have lost faith in the layman jury system.
What kind of folks sit on a grand jury?

I learned that HHJBP over-compensated in favor of the Defense. He was so worried about this be damning to ICA and wanting to preclude appeals and/or a mistrial that he bent over backwards to accomodate JB and allowed stuff in he should not. He did not stick to his own rules.

The only problem with HHJBP's caution to favor the Defense is that the SA cannot appeal and seek a retrial.

I learned that good does not always win over evil and that on this earth there are many tragedies that happen to innocent people/children. But somehow we need to trust that we would much rather be on the side of goodness, truth, honesty - then on the other very dark side of life and what it represents. It doesn't feel too good right now - but it has to be better than giving up and feeling like we lost. Maybe they won the battle but we will win the war. The Anthony can go back to their never-never land and once upon a time world - but I for one, would not want to be them in a million years even when they make their millions ...

The ONLY reason she was not convicted is because it took 6 months to find Caylee's little body.
All the evidence went away with the decomposition of her little body.

So, lesson of the day, you can get away with murder if you can hide the body long enough.

JMO

Caylee Anthony can not find justice in Florida. Casey Anthony can murder her child, and get away with it.

I learned that good does not always win over evil and that on this earth there are many tragedies that happen to innocent people/children. But somehow we need to trust that we would much rather be on the side of goodness, truth, honesty - then on the other very dark side of life and what it represents. It doesn't feel too good right now - but it has to be better than giving up and feeling like we lost. Maybe they won the battle but we will win the war. The Anthony can go back to their never-never land and once upon a time world - but I for one, would not want to be them in a million years even when they make their millions ...

I agree.

Before the verdict I thought that the A's are going to live in a personal h3ll whether ICA is found guilty or not. Money does NOT buy happiness and nothing can bring Caylee back. It can NEVER be the way that it was and lets face it, ICA has gotten away with MURDER ... literally!!!

ICA knows no boundaries and has no boundaries and she has surpassed the ultimate boundary to take a human life and get away with it.

CA has continued to enable ICA throughout the trial and ICA has been further enabled by the verdict.

The dysfunction is not going to be solved without them all seeking and getting mental health help and no amount of money, notoriety or sponsors is going to heal, allow them to be happy or live a 'normal' life.

Like OJ the family will continue to unravel and the Jury has basically blamed them all, the whole family unit and left them to get on with it. They need help.

What we should have learned today is that a sequestered jury found insufficient evidence to convict Casey Anthony beyond a reasonable doubt, based on the evidence presented to them in court. I, for one, agree with the verdict. Citizens should not be tried in the court of public opinion. Had this jury not been sequestered, I suspect we might have seen a different verdict, given the potential for inadvertent tainting by outside influences.

I learned how effed-up the justice system is & how naïve I was to think she would not get away with murder.

Thank God I still have some Valium left from a RX I got awhile ago. I just took some and I'm going to lie down for awhile. I feel sick and hopefully I'll be able to calm down.

I'm with ya. Had to hit up the klonopin.
I simply just can NOT believe this. Not even for a minute.

I hope she is shunned. moo

Ugly coping is not restricted to the Anthony family. It's everywhere.
JMO

I learned that Lady Justice got chloroformed, duct taped and thrown into a swamp like trash in Orlando today.

I also learned that a lot more women who murder will suddenly start claiming they were molested.

And I learned that I wish HHJP had just gone ahead and granted one of the DT's motions for mistrial. Because really, what are the chances that another 12 people would be this stupid?

I learned today....There was no JUSTICE for Caylee Marie Anthony today!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, when the real JUDGEMENT day comes it will be served!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Karma is a B&^%$, even for a self admitted "Spitefull B&^%$!!!!!!!

To everyone here, JA, LDB, Yuri, and all those who did the right things in this tragic case, I hope you take some comfort in knowing that you stood up for a little girl with no voice when even her own family wouldn't.

Look, you can have a differing opinion. But do not talk about other posters in your comments. That is what is getting people in trouble.

State your opinion and leave the rest out!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back