What did we learn today 7-05-2011

What did we learn today 7-05-2011? - MULTIPLE CHOICE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for it being the right choice. They were given a horrible job and told to use the law to guide them. Under the law they did not see enough to convict her. I was shocked at the verdict because i thought their emotions WOULD influence their decision but they did what they were called there to do. I believe some of them do think ICA did something but they chose not to convict her on their gut feelings.

I feel awful for the prosecution. For me, in the end, the Chloroform and tape just wasn't a strong enough argument. I am sorry to all those of you that have followed this case intensely for 3 years. Unfortunately, that jury did not see all the things we did.

today I lost my faith in our justice system. today I learned that you can kill your child, smear other people for life, and then walk out to profit from your actions. today I am ashamed of our court system and will find it difficult to respect it again.

In the OJ trial you could point to stupid things the prosecution did like the glove thing and not introducing his police interview, but here the prosecution did a great job. I hope I get to witness KC's judgment in the afterlife.

I'm wondering if sequestering juries for so long doesn't lead to them making quick decisions just so they can get out of there.

I would really like to hear how these people reached their conclusions. One criticism the talking heads are leveling is that the state overreached by not offering lesser charges of murder and that may be true but I still would have found her guilty of murder.

I'm sick, just sick. I haven't been this angry in a long, long, long, long, time. This upsets me more than the OJ verdict.

I don't think this is the last time we'll be hearing about KC in court. I think something will eventually land her in jail for a long time.

She's a sociopath. If I were George or Cindy, I'd be sleeping with my eyes open. She got away with it once, why not again. She will feel invincible.

I learned Caylee Marie Anthony will not get justice here on earth! I learned the American justice system is broken! I learned 12 people some how were able to make duct tape on the mouth of a 2 year old a reasonable thing.

I learned that you can kill your child and get away with it.

today I lost my faith in our justice system. today I learned that you can kill your child, smear other people for life, and then walk out to profit from your actions. today I am ashamed of our court system and will find it difficult to respect it again.

I agree..The "justice" system has truly gone to he** in a handbasket. I cannot even begin to express my DISGUST, can't even wrap my head around this...My heart is BLEEDING.

Casey Anthony will become a millionaire after walking scott free from killing her daughter.

Lord I pray that the IRS puts her away...the OJ effect needs to happen RIGHT NOW! PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN AS SHE WALKS OUT!

I'M JUST SICK!

Emus around the world are disgusted with this jury's verdict...

And they sadly remember Caylee ..... in silence.

caylee-crying.png

I learned that throwing your child in the swamp and then thrown your family under the bus you will walk away ....I am glad I dont know any one on that jury because they have a lot of questions to answer..

I learned that no matter how sure an outcome seems, there is NO such thing as a sure thing.

And, that this may put George over the edge. :(

I learned that its better to party after your murder your child then feign grief

I learned if you murder you baby and throw it in a dump it might decompose before cause of death can be determined.

I learned a baby thrown away like trash will never have justice on earth. I do however believe justice will come down the line for ICA with God.

I learned 12 jurors bought into the lies and manipulation of ICA. She has gotten away with it for years and did again today.

I agree wholeheartedly with Steely Dan.

Once again, very sadly, bad behavior and slimy tactics gets rewarded, while professionalism and hard work get slapped down.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Shame on those jurors. Shame on JB. Shame on CA.

I am (literally) having a drink right now - at 2:30 in the afternoon.

I know this isn't a popular opinion, but this is our system of justice. I have to trust that the jury made the right decision with the information they were given. "Not guilty" does NOT mean innocent, and I firmly believe that ICA will face the ultimate judge, jury, and executioner some day, much worse than she ever would have seen on earth.

I'm also so sad that Roy Kronk was ignored the first time he called about the skull. If Caylee had been found sooner, and there had been more evidence, I really believe the outcome would have been so different.

Also, as much as I can not stand JB and think he was a horrible lawyer, I am impressed at his statements at the presser today. There were no winners today, even a guilty verdict would not have brought Caylee back.

No doubt the DT, KC and the A's will have a big victory celebration.

I think GA is going to move out. Esp. if KC moves back in. I wonder what Lee thinks. I guess I should go do something to stop from feeling sick. Maybe I'll go weed the garden.

I learned that there is no justice in this world

That there are some very stupid people in this world that don't have a lick of common sense.

And that this whole thing has been a waste....huge waste!

I learned that when your child dies, even if it is or is NOT an accident, you can totally disrespect that child, wrap their little face in duct tape, put them in a garbage bag and toss them in a swamp to be torn apart by animals and GET AWAY WITH IT.

At the absolute very least she should have got child abuse. Her child died in her care, in a way noone but her knows, and she threw her away like garbage and isn't even being held responsible for THAT????

There was NO justice here today, Poor little Caylee Marie, no dignity nor justice for you.

I am disgusted with today's verdict, sick and disgusted.

I am also sickened and in shock! I guess what I learned is that you CAN get away with murder. I remember thinking when someone said that only one person on the jury was taking notes that this was not a good sign. I strongly feel that the jury must have NOT been listening and absolutely not comprehending what was being submitted to them. No wonder they don't want to talk to the media. They have to live with the fact that they allowed a baby killer to walk the streets. Now Casey can go out and have another child. I feel like I've just been punched in the stomach!

I learned that it was ridiculous of me to not even consider KC might be found not quilty.

I also learned how hard this hurts my heart.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back