What did we learn today 7-05-2011

What did we learn today 7-05-2011? - MULTIPLE CHOICE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
motive: Casey needed a way to pay her mother back for all the money she stole and at the same time become a free agent in the next event coordination.

Today I learned that I have wasted huge chunks of the last several months of my life.

I learned that I was deluding myself to think I had any part in justice for Caylee. It felt good to sit here and share with fellow human beings, who actually have hearts, and believe that somehow we could make a difference. But alas we didn't make a difference.

In fact today I learned that even the finest prosecution team anyone could hope for, could, for some unexplicable reason, not win against sleaze and corruption.

I learned that there are attorneys and jurors and media figures who care not one whit for the law or truth and integrity.

In fact, I learned the true meaning of "Evil shall be called good, and good shall be called evil."

I learned that my priorities were sorely out of order; that it was a mistake to spend time on a problem I had no power to solve, that I should have been spending on my own family.
God bless Jeff Ashton, Linda Drane Burdick and Frank George, and Yuri Melich too, for working so hard and sacrificing for little Caylee. They are the true heroes in this case. All I did is sit here and somehow feel like I was part of something important, while neglecting my own duties.

I learned that it has become even more important to me than ever before, to teach the little ones under my care, right from wrong, and that lying is unacceptable to me and that I will never cover for them.
Because I learned that a twisted version of "unconditional love" is not love at all, but a license to kill.

I learned that I will never again be part of a case like this, unless there is something I can truly to do help, such as search for a missing child, or fight to pass laws which could rewrite our justice system.

I learned that I am done with any part of following true crime. Although I have "met" some incredibly intelligent and mentally stimulating people here on this forum, that it is not healthy for me to care so much.

I learned that the only thing that gives me comfort just now, is to know that God is still God; He is in control; those involved in this travesty of justice, from Casey down to the people who enabled her and those who were not willing to do what it takes to stop her now, will be dealt with by a Judge who sees all, knows all, and cannot be swayed from eternal justice.

Caylee's Law
Mandatory sentence for not reporting a child injured, killed or missing.

Jay Leno just said that the OJ jury retired and moved to Florida.

:woohoo: Right on Jay.

I literally got sick this afternoon.
All I could think of was ICA doing this again.
She will find dumb guys to sleep with and lie to.
She will have another baby.
Will she murder again?
She reminds me of Karla H.......going on in our world with no cares in the world.
How will she live? Stealing from everyone?
Will she get welfare now and live off the state of Florida?
I cannot believe that these jurors saw the same trial as I did.
The state did a wonderful job!
IMO, this case has set us backwards........mothers that kill.
Well, CA & GA you made CA, you raised her into what she is,
when ICA is free and do you really want her back living in your home?
ICA IS A SOCIOPATH and CA/GA may be the next ones on her list!
After all, she wanted the HOUSE!!!
God Bless everyone that stood up for CAYLEE!
I guess babies just are not important to some people, but they are to us here at WS who seek JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!
I pray the IRS and some civil law suits are won and land ICA back behind the jail cells where she belongs.

Caylee's Law
Mandatory sentence for not reporting a child injured, killed or missing.

yes ICA NEVER reported her MISSING!
and NEVER would..........
It was Cindy that did.
YES we need CAYLEE's law!
To many babies are killed by their mothers.

I learned that today should have been a celebration that Caylee Marie Anthony finally got the Justice she deserved BUT instead was victimized once again! I am outraged that her killer was set off scott free to live her Bella Vita. KC will go on, live her life, make as much blood money as she possibly can off of Caylee Marie and continue her ways as it suits her. She is a self professed liar and convicted thief, in my world that's called a con artist. She will walk free in this world among the innocent looking for her next victim and I have always thought if she were to be released she would do it again the 1st chance she gets and I believe that w/all my heart. We have not heard the last of her I'm afraid and the thing that scares me the most is her getting pregnant again. I am heartbroken for Caylee Marie, she deserved and still deserves so much more! I will never forget you, Caylee, sweet baby girl!!!!

today i learned that far too many of my fb friends are complete idiots......and also, that by the time the debating is over....i might not have any left....and if that's the case, it will have been more than worth it!

I literally got sick this afternoon.
All I could think of was ICA doing this again.
She will find dumb guys to sleep with and lie to.
She will have another baby.
Will she murder again?
She reminds me of Karla H.......going on in our world with no cares in the world.
How will she live? Stealing from everyone?
Will she get welfare now and live off the state of Florida?
I cannot believe that these jurors saw the same trial as I did.
The state did a wonderful job!
IMO, this case has set us backwards........mothers that kill.
Well, CA & GA you made CA, you raised her into what she is,
when ICA is free and do you really want her back living in your home?
ICA IS A SOCIOPATH and CA/GA may be the next ones on her list!
After all, she wanted the HOUSE!!!
God Bless everyone that stood up for CAYLEE!
I guess babies just are not important to some people, but they are to us here at WS who seek JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!
I pray the IRS and some civil law suits are won and land ICA back behind the jail cells where she belongs.

Exactly!! I agree w/all you said. I have cried so many times since the verdict was read....everytime I've seen little Caylee's face since the verdict I've lost it. I will never understand any of this, never!

Caylee's Law has my support. Wish it could be retroactive as well.

I learned that a not so great attorney can stumble his way into fortune and fame because a jury got the verdict WRONG.

We learned that Cheney Mason, in the most disgusting act of the day, flipped the bird.

ETA That was just more Injustice for Caylee!!

From this case, I have learned that ANYTHING you do can be a sign of grief (crying or getting depressed, partying, sleeping around, laughing, being in a hot body contest, doing stand-up comedy, joking about the victim's death, going on a cruise, jumping around on a pogo stick, etc. The list is endless.) There are strict rules, however, on what should be included in a suicide note and how a suicide should be committed. At least, that's what half a dozen lawyers think.

We learned that Cheney Mason, in the most disgusting act of the day, flipped the bird.

ETA That was just more Injustice for Caylee!!

Birds of a feather.....KC flipping the bird to Baez, no pun intended.
Yep, they are indeed a classy bunch now aren't they? NOT!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back