What do we know about Jason Young?

Status
Not open for further replies.
close_enough said:
hiya jilly:)

(hey, go read my post on the 15,000 backwards thread...in the jury room...no need for a response, just want you to read it:)

I didn't need a prompter!:D I headed right over when I read your post here and I did need to respond!! Absolutely fantastic!! Oops, just remembered...I should have numbered my post over there....1st time to go there!

It reminded me of when my son was iin hockey - parents were so cliquey. When my son got his first goal, they all started talking to me! :bang: So silly!

Sorry everyone - thought I could sneak this in because it's such a slow nite here! :angel:

Hi jilly, close, charlie.

I just went over to CTV's thread and there's been quite a few intersting posts about JY's 'paid up' cars, taxes due - and his year-to-resolve 'speeding ticket' issue.

Also discovered from a new poster JY appears to still be in Brevard nd that poster is not sure if JY is working 'virtually' or not.

If not - are we wrong to assume there might be issues with his new job? I mean HELLO!!! So MagnumPI a.k.a. Smith may have said NO talking to MY's family, LE, Media, Neighbours .... but it's a bit of a stretch to not be talking to work colleagues - so I highly doubt we can blame his criminal defense attornies for keeping him away from his office.

It's been FIVE weeks since JY left on his supposed business trip. Maybe it's quite normal...

jilly said:
I didn't need a prompter!:D I headed right over when I read your post here and I did need to respond!! Absolutely fantastic!! Oops, just remembered...I should have numbered my post over there....1st time to go there!

It reminded me of when my son was iin hockey - parents were so cliquey. When my son got his first goal, they all started talking to me! :bang: So silly!

Sorry everyone - thought I could sneak this in because it's such a slow nite here! :angel:

i caught up the numbers over there...LOL
..you're such a doll:)

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hi jilly, close, charlie.

I just went over to CTV's thread and there's been quite a few intersting posts about JY's 'paid up' cars, taxes due - and his year-to-resolve 'speeding ticket' issue.

Also discovered from a new poster JY appears to still be in Brevard nd that poster is not sure if JY is working 'virtually' or not.

If not - are we wrong to assume there might be issues with his new job? I mean HELLO!!! So MagnumPI a.k.a. Smith may have said NO talking to MY's family, LE, Media, Neighbours .... but it's a bit of a stretch to not be talking to work colleagues - so I highly doubt we can blame his criminal defense attornies for keeping him away from his office.

It's been FIVE weeks since JY left on his supposed business trip. Maybe it's quite normal...

i'm glad you brought this up.....i was thinking with a few of RC's posts...about there not even being a 'meeting' in VA....IF this is the case, would that not be good enough reason to fire JY????.....i mean, if he's using the 'business' as an alibi in a murder case...especially if it isn't TRUE????.....i really wonder if JY is still working for ChartOne now or not.....

close_enough said:
i'm glad you brought this up.....i was thinking with a few of RC's posts...about there not even being a 'meeting' in VA....IF this is the case, would that not be good enough reason to fire JY????.....i mean, if he's using the 'business' as an alibi in a murder case...especially if it isn't TRUE????.....i really wonder if JY is still working for ChartOne now or not.....
I would think the new job is yesterday's toast. JY is not going to slither out of Brevard until his lawyer says its okay and IMO that isn't going to be anytime soon - unless the paddy wagon gets him first. JMO.

close_enough said:

Yeah.... I asked this here a few days ago too!

Truly - even after two weeks I wondered: hello? where's he working, has he lost his job. Those comments didn't even got for a pedicure let alone grow legs at that stage. ... Now I'm in sweats, on the track, shakin my body like wet, loose spaghetti - flopping ankles and wrists, rotating head ...before settling and kneeling into the foot-brackets ....

:bang:

"And .............they're OFFF!!!!! ...." She's running with this one.... 4 laps to go ...

:D :D :D

raisincharlie said:
I would think the new job is yesterday's toast. JY is not going to slither out of Brevard until his lawyer says its okay and IMO that isn't going to be anytime soon - unless the paddy wagon gets him first. JMO.

Yep-si-doodle-dandy! On a par with you, charlie.

Lord... if I ever need to commit a crime, I'm going to plan it in Raleigh and thenhire these guys. "You can't catch me .... I've got a lawyer .... I have the right to .... nyeh nyeh nyeh-nyehhhh" style.

The freak doesn't even cooperate. There has to be something really big under this shroud of secrecy. God, what if he told them he did it?

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Yeah.... I asked this here a few days ago too!

Truly - even after two weeks I wondered: hello? where's he working, has he lost his job. Those comments didn't even got for a pedicure let alone grow legs at that stage. ... Now I'm in sweats, on the track, shakin my body like wet, loose spaghetti - flopping ankles and wrists, rotating head ...before settling and kneeling into the foot-brackets ....
:bang:

"And .............they're OFFF!!!!! ...." She's running with this one.... 4 laps to go ...

:D :D :D

the above & "yesterday's toast" is so far 'apart', but kinda creepy at the same time, together.....

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Yep-si-doodle-dandy! On a par with you, charlie.

Lord... if I ever need to commit a crime, I'm going to plan it in Raleigh and thenhire these guys. "You can't catch me .... I've got a lawyer .... I have the right to .... nyeh nyeh nyeh-nyehhhh" style.

The freak doesn't even cooperate. There has to be something really big under this shroud of secrecy. God, what if he told them he did it?

IF he did this, (which i think he did) he'll never tell "them"....

close_enough said:
IF he did this, (which i think he did) he'll never tell "them"....

Hi close - oh yes: I concede here... you're absolutely right, these type never admit a thing, do they??? Foolish statement I made ... :doh:

j2mirish said:
B/C- I dont understand what they are implying..:doh: :blushing: <-----me---
do you mean he was able to drive quickly back and forth?
Hi J2, yes I think that was the gist of the posts. I
think speed played a part of that night too.

BTW, I have been having a devil of a time getting WS
pages to load. Anybody else having problems? It
is so frustrating that many days I just give up and don't
post.

Also, I would not say this over at CTV, but does anyone
else remember so many so called "friends" of the family
popping out of the woodwork, so early on in a case? I
sure don't. I am very suspicious that we have one or two
using multiple identities to sway public opinion. I could be
wrong, but who knows?

That is a 1999 Ferrari F355 - developing 380 bhp at 8250 rpm and 268 lbs-ft at 6000 rpm. Zero to 60 in 4.9 seconds with a top speed of 183 mph. Mid engine v-8. That is a car ! - posted by RaisinCharlie

And for that, you need this

:)

Bee Charmer said:

BTW, I have been having a devil of a time getting WS
pages to load. Anybody else having problems? It
is so frustrating that many days I just give up and don't
post.

Morning BeeCh! :)

You're up bright 'n early ...

Yep: I found that yesterday - my page "hung" - so I googled W/S and then pressed on "cache" instead of the site and it opened immediately. Cybe-tremors, these.

See you later - have a great day!

POLK

Bee Charmer said:
That is a 1999 Ferrari F355 - developing 380 bhp at 8250 rpm and 268 lbs-ft at 6000 rpm. Zero to 60 in 4.9 seconds with a top speed of 183 mph. Mid engine v-8. That is a car ! - posted by RaisinCharlie

And for that, you need this

:)
:D I spend two months every year in Westphalia (Munster area) so I know all about those - they mostly look like a blur to me. Very quick with the flashing lights as well...zoom zoom.

raisincharlie said:
:D I spend two months every year in Westphalia (Munster area) so I know all about those - they mostly look like a blur to me. Very quick with the flashing lights as well...zoom zoom.
Oh, then you know all about "warp" speed. A few years ago,
we had a chance to visit family in Pisa, Italy and they took us on one of
the Strada Principale......Oh, my Sweet Lord! That was enough for me.
We felt like we were sitting still doing 80 as cars flashed by us doing 95 and more.

Ah and to think in my youth, many moons ago, I owned one of these, a yellow one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_GT6

:p

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Morning BeeCh! :)

You're up bright 'n early ...

Yep: I found that yesterday - my page "hung" - so I googled W/S and then pressed on "cache" instead of the site and it opened immediately. Cybe-tremors, these.

See you later - have a great day!

POLK
Hi Polk, thank you for this tip.......I was sure it was
only me, poor little me......lol.
:doh:

Bee Charmer said:
Oh, then you know all about "warp" speed. A few years ago,
we had a chance to visit family in Pisa, Italy and they took us on one of
the Strada Principale......Oh, my Sweet Lord! That was enough for me.
We felt like we were sitting still doing 80 as cars flashed by us doing 95 and more.

Ah and to think in my youth, many moons ago, I owned one of these, a yellow one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_GT6

:p
I know JY would be sitting pretty still at 85 mph - no speeding tickets there except for at night - there are limits on most sections during the night time hours but even those are pretty good. One can't go wrong with a Triumph! Dandy cars to get on with. I ship my F355 over for my visit so it can run, do a lot of rally events on weekends- warp speed would be correct!:clap:

Anyhow - we know JY likes to move on with those tickets 20 and 30 miles over the limits. I can't fugure why everyone is spinning such a mystery about why he fought that one ticket for a year - seems to me that as a salesman it would be rather important to have a license - thus fight the ticket like heck. Doesn't seem to be a big mystery to me- kinda like duh !!!

raisincharlie said:
I know JY would be sitting pretty still at 85 mph - no speeding tickets there except for at night - there are limits on most sections during the night time hours but even those are pretty good. One can't go wrong with a Triumph! Dandy cars to get on with. I ship my F355 over for my visit so it can run, do a lot of rally events on weekends- warp speed would be correct!:clap:

Anyhow - we know JY likes to move on with those tickets 20 and 30 miles over the limits. I can't fugure why everyone is spinning such a mystery about why he fought that one ticket for a year - seems to me that as a salesman it would be rather important to have a license - thus fight the ticket like heck. Doesn't seem to be a big mystery to me- kinda like duh !!!
I agree with you about why he fought the ticket, but these are slim picken times and we gots to have something to chew on....lol.

Do you think, as I do, that LE has JY wiretapped and under surveillance?

Bee Charmer said:
I agree with you about why he fought the ticket, but these are slim picken times and we gots to have something to chew on....lol.

Do you think, as I do, that LE has JY wiretapped and under surveillance?
If JY is their POI (high probability as that fancy lawyer wasn't hired to get his SUV back as it still sits in the impound lot) I would wager there is some form of surveilance perhaps through or with Transylvania Co Sheriff.

The wire tap, again I believe LE would have little trouble getting one for a cell phone belonging to JY but I'm not sure it would be so easy to get one for the landline at his folks or on their cells. And of course if there is a tap - they aren't suppose to listen or tape calls with the lawyer. If JY has reestablished cell service I would say there is a high probability. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe