What do we know about Jason Young?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, BeeCh... I know you weren't askin me - but YESSIREE, I surely do think LE have their hawk-eyes on JY (and clan - friends. colleagues).

I'm *really* intrigued about his work situation. It's 5 weeks tonight since he left Michelle for the "business trip" (which I think may have been a cold call...) and he's still with family in Brevard?

Unless he'd gone back to work and that one slipped me by...

Standard sick leave and holiday varies country to country, state to state, county to county ... here we get 30 working days leave per annum - which is essentially 6 weeks; and generally up to 12 working days sick leave per annum (first 2 days are ok, on 3rd day of sick leave a Dr's note is required).

The original reason sick leave is that long is due to the strict Islamic laws that allow a woman to stay off work on the first day of her period. Also, over here, if you have served with a company for 2 years or longer, on top of any accumulated leave (not sick leave, obviously) you're entitled to gratuities - which means one full week's full tax-free wage (7 days) per annum worked. So - if you've been with a company 10 years, you receive 6 weeks full pay.

I've worked in US ('96) and if I recall the general annual leave was circa 14 days (can't remember if that's 10 or 14 working days - help); in UK and Africa 21 working days or just on a month's annual leave; sometimes it varied depending on the company.

However - despite the generous or tight leave periods above - 5 weeks compassionate leave? Unusual - cicumstance specific, really.

Interesting ...

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hey, BeeCh... I know you weren't askin me - but YESSIREE, I surely do think LE have their hawk-eyes on JY (and clan - friends. colleagues).

I'm *really* intrigued about his work situation. <snip>
Interesting ...
PSA,

Note the attached link:

http://www.dol.gov/esa/whd/fmla/

The Family and Medical Leave Act here allows for certain time periods off with no loss of job provided the employee is eligible (usually 12 months on the job). I would think room could be made for this situation - however having worked for ChartOne for only 3 months I doubt he is eligible, he would barely just be eligible for the medical insurance (usually after 90 days employment)

Browse through this - its just the basics but I don't see why ChartOne would be required to hold his position for him. JMO

raisincharlie said:
PSA,

Note the attached link:

http://www.dol.gov/esa/whd/fmla/

The Family and Medical Leave Act here allows for certain time periods off with no loss of job provided the employee is eligible (usually 12 months on the job). I would think room could be made for this situation - however having worked for ChartOne for only 3 months I doubt he is eligible, he would barely just be eligible for the medical insurance (usually after 90 days employment)

Browse through this - its just the basics but I don't see why ChartOne would be required to hold his position for him. JMO

charlie - wow. You just never cease to amaze me: you really have to be one of theeee MOST amazing posters/sleuthers on the 'Net! You answer everyone's posts; you research you heart out and bring back fact, info, reference: well, like scandi - you are both soooo generous with your response, time and effort! Not to mention your crafty senses of humour.

After being here and also reading the entire length and breadth of the heartbreaking James Kim thread - you and scandi have to be voted:

:dance: Mr Sleuther for 2006 :dance:
:dance: Mrs Sleuther for 2006 :dance:

(Lol, not as a couple, tee hee ...)

Thanks for the info!

Polk :clap:

PolkSaladAnnie said:
charlie - wow. You just never cease to amaze me: you really have to be one of theeee MOST amazing posters/sleuthers on the 'Net! You answer everyone's posts; you research you heart out and bring back fact, info, reference: well, like scandi - you are both soooo generous with your response, time and effort! Not to mention your crafty senses of humour.

After being here and also reading the entire length and breadth of the heartbreaking James Kim thread - you and scandi have to be voted:

:dance: Mr Sleuther for 2006 :dance:
:dance: Mrs Sleuther for 2006 :dance:

(Lol, not as a couple, tee hee ...)

Thanks for the info!

Polk :clap:

:blushing: :blushing: I think you are biased Annie because I give you such a hard time of it! I will agree with your choice of Scandi but I'm just an average joe who doesn't take compliments well - thanks for the vote and the confidence. Everyone deserves an answer IMO.

raisincharlie said:
:blushing: :blushing: I think you are biased Annie because I give you such a hard time of it! I will agree with your choice of Scandi but I'm just an average joe who doesn't take compliments well - thanks for the vote and the confidence. Everyone deserves an answer IMO.
Funny, thoughtful, great sleuther and modest to boot. What's
not to love here????
:dance:

Bee Charmer said:
Hi J2, yes I think that was the gist of the posts. I
think speed played a part of that night too.

BTW, I have been having a devil of a time getting WS
pages to load. Anybody else having problems? It
is so frustrating that many days I just give up and don't
post.

Also, I would not say this over at CTV, but does anyone
else remember so many so called "friends" of the family
popping out of the woodwork, so early on in a case? I
sure don't. I am very suspicious that we have one or two
using multiple identities to sway public opinion. I could be
wrong, but who knows?

Go to your USER CP at the top of the page and block viewing people's signatures. Mine was loading slow, too, because so many people have large holiday wishes in their signatures. I think you can change how many posts to a page, too.

raisincharlie said:

Nopey-NO ! :snooty:

Stand by my thoughts: That's *not* to lessen the wonderful ideas and input of others - because I tell you what - it's been years but we've all learned SO much from many on these USA crime forums: For me: you and scands (oh -yes - there's another: Buzzm1 ...lol ) come back with the beef and Sami's not far behindya'all. Can't tell you the "cold" life-saving tips I learnt off James Kim's thread! I was in tears!

Early 2000's ... Who was I back then? A bare-footed snippy gal from Africa, relatively new to the Middle East, still fuming from OJ's "escape" and very upset about Westerfield.

First time I interacted (real one-on-one style, that is) with fran was in Hargon family massacre and first time with scandi was in C Crier's "Riddle - that once in prosecutorial hands will seal Scott Peterson's fate forever". I was as addicted to that thread as I am to this one. Time moves on, but many poster's nics are lodged in my head: I do miss thoughtfox and Newswolf, too (where are they???)

I've never had an exchange with Buzz - there was no need - right through Laci, I read and learned so much from his posts, too!

Anyways ... better shadduppa your face, Polk... Move on:

----------------------------------------------------------

I saw on CTV that JY has a younger sister Heather and sister that's way older than him, Kim - and there appear to been lots of nieces, nephews, cousins too. How did they all get along?

Anyone know anymore about JY's family and background???

Bee Charmer said:
Funny, thoughtful, great sleuther and modest to boot. What's
not to love here????
:dance:

Right on, BeeCh.

(Lol, in Africa as a kid we had 2 MARVELLOUS shepherds: Cedar & Beech. So the reference comes easy ... and ... no ... Beech was the MALE ... LOL :D )

:dance: (dancin with ya, hon - but the darn menopause makes me take frequent intrervals, lol ... )

JY was a Resident Adviser at University Towers during his time at NC State. Very well liked and well thought of by most everyone that came into contact with him at State.

Bee Charmer said:
Thank you WhiteWolf, I'm gonna do
that.

Bee ... I increased no of posts earlier this year - found it easier to scroll, reply & catch up ... especially when threads grow ....

Works a doddle. Suggested it to Shadow - not sure how it turned out for Shadow, tho...

----------------------------------------------

Darn! WHERE did JY work before ChartOne??? Any clues? Ask the audience? 50/50? Call a friend?? Why is this guy so well hidden?

WE NOW KNOW HE DID HAVE A G/F

And .... by all accounts has been cheating on MY for a long time. I bet there are others.

And there will be the financial motive, the freedom to pursue his love interests, the cowardice in opting for alimony and child-support and the sleazy habits. Poor Meredith!

What a piece of cr@p. Scumbucket!!!

There will be more coming out about this .... thing. Ugh!

All my unchanging opinion, of course.

I really don't know much about this man except that he looks guilty as heck. I also think that he called his sister-in-law and asked her to go over and check on a fax because he knew the baby was in the house with her dead mother and he wanted the baby to be found and taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam