What do you make of Terri never speaking to the media?

Discussion in 'Kyron Horman' started by mchris1024, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Day Dreamer

Day Dreamer Member

2. mamaeb

mamaeb New Member

I think that there is a chance they told her not to talk, to be quiet and at the same time they gave her no media attention which maybe she was craving. Maybe she wants to talk and Kaine and LE told her not to in hopes of making her crack... from lack of attention.

3. Pensfan

Pensfan Former Member

A CHECKLIST OF PSYCHOPATHY INDICATORS

You are talking about self-handicapping (deciding to open one's mouth without consulting someone wiser like your attorney).

Self-handicapping is the belief that you're so truly smart, that you don't need any expert to help you or you don’t need to exert any effort to prove your "case". If anyone judges their statements afterwards, they can always say "I wasn't even trying" or I didn’t have an attorney/PR rep/media consultant to advise me.

http://www.apsu.edu/oconnort/crim/crimtheory07.htm

4. Day Dreamer

Day Dreamer Member

I would LOVE to know what the reason is. With that said, Terri would be completely stupid to share this information w/ her family or friends. We have already seen the damage from her "friends" and her father speaking out. With friends like that she sure doesn't need any enemies!!!

5. Aedrys

Aedrys If justice doesn't get you, karma will.

Or "It's all a big massive conspiracy by LE to frame her." Or, "It was all a setup by LE." Or it's just one big massive honking conspiracy by the whole world to destroy the mother of the year. Or more lies and "mistruths" and "halftruths", the story just keeps changing, an answer for every dang question.

Wow was that OT. Sorry, I 've heard phrases like these one way too much in one case every single time there is something bad said or that comes out about a particular defendant. ARGH!

6. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

With this case growing quickly into a massive high profile case, I can't imagine that her phone hasn't been ringing off the hook with offers of criminal defense representation.

7. Day Dreamer

Day Dreamer Member

BITE YOUR TONGUE!! That is the absolute LAST thing any of them need!! I really hope that Kaine has a really good reason for filing for divorce and RO at this point because, if Terri was truly not involved Kaine has done exactly what they have repeatedly said they were trying to avoid ... Taking the focus off of Kyron!

8. Mandy113

Mandy113 Member

With all the high profile cases we've seen, I can't believe she doesn't have a lawyer to advise her.

If she gives an interview, what will it prove? Scott Peterson did interviews too.

9. Pensfan

Pensfan Former Member

Ted Bundy gave LOTS of interviews.

10. shelbar53

shelbar53 New Member

If LE had enough evidence to show KM that his wife was involved with the dissapearance of his son, then I don't blame KH one minute for filing for divorce. It would make me sick to my stomach to be married to someone who harmed my child. { I still think TH was that diabolical to have planed this for months and maybe even had trial runs in the past year.}

11. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

Padilla probably won't show up till she is arrested since she doesn't need a car and probably already has a computer.

12. MimiWhatserface

MimiWhatserface New Member

13. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

has anyone noticed that not one word has been taped of TM in the media? Not one. And she was the last to see Kyron before he "vanished".

Not one word.

I will be surprised if she utters one now.

14. Kelly Faraday

Kelly Faraday New Member

Please Terri, if you have information, get an attorney and come forward to LE with what you know. Forget your husband (ex-hus.), the media, etc., and just tell whatever you know about Kyron. He needs your help. Don't be afraid. As long as you tell the truth, you will be OK. There are so many here who care for Kyron and for anyone who is on his side. People are praying night and day for this little one. If you are innocent, no one here will stand by and let you fall. Be strong.

15. Lavender

Lavender New Member

OMG. By this definition, I have dated quite a few psychopaths.

16. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

Another reason why Terri should keep her mouth shut...

Mark Cogan, who represented Carl and Raylene Worthington when the couple was accused of child mistreatment and manslaughter charges when they decided to pray for their sick daughter instead of take her to a doctor, warned the public of rushing to judgment.

“Nobody has been formally charged,” Cogan said. “There’s all sorts of speculation innuendo rumor suspicion out there on the internet and public opinion and on television but at this point no formal charges have been lodged and I would just caution people from coming to any premature judgment until facts are in.”

Cogan also had advice for Terri Moulton Horman, Kyron’s step-mother who has been under scrutiny in the press.

“I would advise her to not speak to the news media, to not publish any comments online, to not give any interviews to reporters, to be quiet, to not give any interviews and to allow her defense team to do their work,” he said.

And if she did make a public statement?

“I would refuse to represent a client who is making rash statements in the press and giving interviews,” he said. “If I had a client that was doing that, that would be the end of our relationship.”

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...om-possessing-any/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

17. MimiWhatserface

MimiWhatserface New Member

If she is losing it. Maybe somewhat depressed. Feeling the police closing in. Maybe there is a fear of her harming the baby and herself. No idea.

Where's Kyron? :(

18. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

See that is all about her and nothing about the little boy who is missing. The lawyer does not care about the child, just the potential client.

19. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

No links to videos of minors........ Read the rules please.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106878"]Threadiquette & Forum Rules Updates ~ Ask Your Questions Here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

20. Chili Fries

Chili Fries Man Sleuth

She does seem to crave attention. The bodybuilding, fake boobs, red mustang (even if it was a gift from Kaine), probably the seeming neediness at the family press conference belies it too. I don't know if it's pertinent to anything directly related to her role in this case but it is pertinent to her making public statements. Maybe Kaine has advised her not to speak so far because he knows she could get herself into more public trouble doing so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.