What do you make of Terri never speaking to the media?

Discussion in 'Kyron Horman' started by mchris1024, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

The references to ********* have been deleted. The site is not verified to be truthful or trustworthy, plus I've had many complaints that there is a virus associated with it. Please do not use it as a reference anymore. Thanks!

2. Day Dreamer

Day Dreamer Member

Did the cache have a virus too? I thought it was safe. I completely apologize if anyone has gotten the virus because of me. I know the original link crashed my windows yesterday.

3. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

Sorry Kimster, by referencing it without providing a link and discussing the virus, I was attempting to discourage others from using it or links to it as a trusted source, wasn't trying to spread problems but rather halt the spread.

I'll go back to letting the mods handle those kinds of things. :(

4. miabellamoure

miabellamoure Active Member

The only words I want to hear come out of TH's lips are where Kyron is...

5. azwriter

azwriter Sister Mary Wanna

If Terri says she will talk to the media, it does not mean she will. That statement from her is a way for her to defend herself to the public. She will appear to have nothing to hide and will pledge to speak freely. But I doubt we will hear from her.
    And her friend, giving comments to the media about Terri's situation, should keep silent too or she may find herself being questioned by LE, if that hasn't already happened. She could sudden be part of this case.
    The best thing Terri's friend can do is to tell Terri to hire an attorney at this time.
    I am of course strongly concerned with finding this child, safe and unharmed. But this side story of the pending divorce and the RO does nothing but take the focus off the search.
    jmo

6. For The Kids

For The Kids Active Member

Hmm ok..so J went to his mothers the day after the " disappearance" for a pre arranged week visit. This kind of ties in with a member who said she was local who posted on here a couple of weeks ago who said a boy went in her shop the day after it happened wearing a Kyron teeshirt and saying Kyron was his brother. However..i thought they claimed that J was away camping for the weekend and not contactable? Why say he was somewhere camping when it happened if he wasnt?

7. Day Dreamer

Day Dreamer Member

Very good question.

8. curiousgal

curiousgal Former Member

Wow, that's itneresting... I hope they keep us up to date. I know nothing about "tweets"

9. Calliope

Calliope Former Member

IIRC, it was Terri's mom who said that.

10. For The Kids

And it was Terris mother who claimed that Kyron was probably afraid of cops..even tho he apparently wanted to be one when he got older..and his step father is one. I cant help wondering how much Terris mother in fact knows her...or for that matter where the woman got her information from.

11. mamaeb

mamaeb New Member

wow. Now that they have been mentioned in the news can we talk about their public facebook pages?

I am curious why the news and family said that the brother was out of town camping and that they were waiting to tell him about kyron. But then in this article they say he was at the horman house the day after kyron vanished. not camping with dad.

12. Calliope

Calliope Former Member

From the above link:

---------
    And from this article: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

He's living with her. Did she not know where he was supposed to be that weekend? Either Terri's mother or her ex is not telling the truth here.

13. For The Kids

To be honest..if she thought he was camping..and he wasnt..then where was he exactly?

Actually i thought he left the grand parents to live with one of his other dads anyhow?

14. miimaa

miimaa Well-Known Member

His father said the 16yo was at the Horman's the day after Kyron went missing for a PRE-ARRANGED visit. Seems Terri knew he was not camping.

15. Calliope

Calliope Former Member

http://www.roseburg.k12.or.us/depts/parents/documents/2009-10HighCal.pdf

If Terri was concerned about his grades slipping, why plan to bring him back for a weeklong visit before school was out? Why not wait one more week to do so?

16. For The Kids

Oh i know that...grrr this is getting weirder by the minute. Why did the grandmother say he was camping and uncontactable when he wasnt?

17. Calliope

Calliope Former Member

Terri didn't say he was camping, her mother did. And his father says he's living with his maternal grandparents. So why would she say such a thing.

18. WhyaDuck?

WhyaDuck? Inactive

To keep him from being hounded by the media, possibly, IDK. I could see myself saying something like that off the top of my head to keep my other children/grandchildren away from the spotlight in such a circumstance.

19. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

daydreamer, could you please edit your post number 111 if you haven't already? It mentions Terri's teen son by initial throughout most but there are some areas where his name is listed in full. I am pretty sure we haven't been authorized by the mods to use minor childrens names at this point. That may well change, although I prefer never to use them myself regardless of what TOS says.

If you have laready removed it then please disregard. Not nagging, just don't want anyone getting unnecessary Time Outs for innocent errors

20. Calliope

Calliope Former Member

NONE of this is making any sense.

But I can't say I'm surprised. Seems to be par for the course in this case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.