What do you think happened to Malaysia Flight370?

What do you think happened to Malaysia Flight 370?

• Total voters
Pilot suicide. Evidence:
1. Flight Simulator saved games on his computer showing a route very similar to the one he took (running out of fuel in South Indian Ocean).
2. Immarsat data puts the plane in the South Indian Ocean. The exact spot is not easy to determine. The area that was searched is just part of the area it could be.
3. Plane debris found in western Indian Ocean consistent with crash site in area suggested by Immarsat data
4. Co-pilot was a trainee who would have had to take orders from the captain. All the captain had to do was tell him to take a bathroom break and then lock him out of the cabin.
5. All the comms were turned off manually.

Can't explain why. Speculation I've heard that could be correct is that he was despondent over his family breakup. Suicide is supposedly taboo in moslem religion. He did the evasive maneuvers so it would look like an accident, not suicide. I also read that he was active in the political opposition and did it to create a political rejection of the corrupt and incompetent Malaysian government. The government was certainly incompetent in its investigation and the government was voted out a few years laters but the plane crash was reported as being an issue in the election.

Whatever, the pilot killed all the other passengers and crew without giving them a chance to get off. Evil.

The crash was an issue in the election. And it is 99.9% the intended fault of the first pilot, who was the friend of Anwar Ibrahim, the Malaysian opposition leader.

Here is an interesting data link.

March 7, 2014 - Anwar Ibrahim, the leader of the opposition, goes to jail. The charges are very complicated, I suspect they use his personal interests for political reasons.

Malaysia jails Anwar Ibrahim for five years for sodomy

The first pilot of Malaysia Flight 370 is present in court.

March 8, 2014 - Flight 370 disappears.

I am 100% for human rights, and it is highly probable that Anwar Ibrahim’s trials were merely a political attempt, especially in a country like Malaysia.

However, if you kill 227 passengers and 11 crew members in your fight for democracy and against corruption, it is not democracy, it is terrorism.

We have to understand it, and to name things for what they are.

I think it was hijacked, landed on land, but the passengers are deceased or being held hostage in return for something from Malaysia. Perhaps a gov't topple, demanding the PM step down, etc. whatever reason, I hope the passengers are alive and simply being held (but I doubt it). Clear as mud, eh'.

I don't believe Malaysia has anything to do with the theft, only was duped because their policies were slack, evidenced by the fact that they saw an unidentified plane (MH370 with transponder turned off) and they didn't scramble and plane to investigate. Either inattentiveness or those who should have investigated knew something. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
This is also weird. I saw satellite pics of Diego Garcia long ago (before MH370) and the airport was full of American bombers and other planes. If you have an OLD pic please post it, Because after MH370 I went back to view the island again and there was NO sign of planes there, and not even tire marks from landing planes! It is like the whole area had been scrubbed by military. And even though the satellite pics change DATE of photos, the SAME ships are in the lagoon nearby. So it is like someone is simply showing ONE picture and shielding whatever is going on down there.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is an act of Terrorism.....People as Hostages (( MOO ))

MOO -- Terrorism Acts always seem to so radical. Like this. Who would figure a big plane with people could go missing....and NOT a trace found in a Week.

This is just TOO Extreme !!!

coffeebath.gif
You should read up on the 9/11 plane that 'supposedly' crashed in Shankville.

I voted landed somewhere.

That was my initial reaction and still holds. I first thought it had landed somewhere in Xinjian and the Chinese were secretly negotiating. Now, I am more inclined to think it landed in one of the 'stans. I sadly don't think any of the passengers are alive. I think this was a long, well thought out plan. I think it was state sponsored or at least backed by someone with deep pockets. I think there is more to it than just taking the plane, even though that might be part of it. I sure would like to know what was in the cargo bay!

Good thoughts!

Just managed to disappear in thin air! that's what it seems it could have just crashed into the ocean somewhere where it is very hard to search that the lightly outcome unless something else happened on that plane but there was no May Day or any distress signal maybe the plane reached to high and something was wrong with the oxygen on the plane

The oxygen for passengers runs out in minutes. In the cockpit the pilots have full supply.

My suspicious eye always seems to fall back upon the pilot, the man in control of the plane. Mechanical issues doubtful since the pilot pulled some sketchy moves once in the air along with zero communication from any of the pilot crew. To date parts from the plane have been found in the Indian Ocean, wing fragment, cabin panel, engine cowling along with possible other part's of the plane. Along with the mid- air explosion, hijacked I'm eyeballing the suicide theory. The mindset of a person can be the biggest unsolved mystery and that get's downright scary when they are in in control of others lives. The ocean covers 71% of the earth and it has a proven history of holding tight to it's secrets and once in awhile offers up the answers we seek and those loved and lost.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back