What do you think of the title?: "The Casey Anthony Case"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has always been... and will always be... the FIRST DEGREE MURDER CASE of CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY!

Maybe we should start saying "that mother" like they always talk about Caylee as "that little girl?"

I personally do not care what they call this case but you can bet KC is loving it. Did she not say some day she would be famous. Her name will be on the news, in the blogs in the papers everyday. To KC it is all about KC not Caylee, What a shame.
So no I don't care what they call this case as long as it gets started, finished and justice is served.

I was looking at all the local Orlando media websites and I noticed that almost all of them have a section dedicated to this case and they all have named the section, "Casey Anthony" or "Casey Anthony Case". What does everyone think about this? In a way, I would prefer if they called the section "Caylee Anthony" or "Caylee Anthony Case" because it keeps the focus on the victim. It is like how it was called the "OJ Simpson Case" not the "Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman Case". I just wonder about how the title "Casey Anthony Case" will affect the media's reporting during the trial and afterwards. Are books written after the trial going to have Casey on the cover instead of Caylee? Remember when OJ was on the cover of Time magazine; not Ron or Nicole? In Natalee Holloway's case, even though Joran is the main suspect, no one calls it the "Joran Van Der Sloot case" so I wonder why the media focus is different in this case?

I thought the same thing a couple of days ago, when Kim Kardashian tweeted something about the Casey Anthony case, saying it was disturbing....no, people, I do not follow tweets....I follow TMZ :angel:
Anyway, yes, my first thought was that if Kim was going to shine more light on this case, and I'm glad if she was, I sure wish she would have referred to Caylee.

I thought the same thing a couple of days ago, when Kim Kardashian tweeted something about the Casey Anthony case, saying it was disturbing....no, people, I do not follow tweets....I follow TMZ :angel:
Anyway, yes, my first thought was that if Kim was going to shine more light on this case, and I'm glad if she was, I sure wish she would have referred to Caylee.

Me too!! I do not think that Kim Kardashian thinks twice about this case! If she did... she may advocate for changes against child abuse. I feel she was using this case as some kind of... sadly... publicity for HERSELF! Not Caylee! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd