What do you think really happened? Nothing makes sense.

I don't see how this could be. If so, why the story about the girls saying Ali left with mom. Surely if Mike knew that Tarah was not around, he would of thought of a better excuse than that. I realize the girls never likely said this, but if this is what he told LE and they found out that Tara was nowhere around and Mike knew about it, that would make in look like suspect #1 right away. I think he was trying to avoid that at all costs.

But maybe Mom was back on that morning.

Because she was not home. That is my theory.

If she was not home, that would mean they concocted a story together in advance of calling LE, and knowing AS was dead. I don't buy it, even for this mother.

This may have been discussed, but was this picture taken at TS's father's viewing?

408943_1734408977488_1756476116_964928_1779212186_n.jpg

I'm now thinking about why the girls were not running back and forth between MP's and the mom's trailer (I'm supposing they didn't). I'm also wondering about the 'timed' paralysis from the waist down of mom. WTH is going on with that? Did she go to the hospital for that? I mean, if I was so sick that I all of a sudden became paralysed, I would try to get medical help as I would truly believe that I was dying. Unless, this was not because of illness and because of something else. I have to think dirty on this. Aliahna told her friend that she was staying with a friend on the day before the holidays started (school holidays began on Thursday) so that means she was there either starting on the Tuesday or the Wednesday. Not a whole week as has been reported from the beginning of this. Who was taking care of the mother if she was physically so messed up that she was paralyzed? Has this been revealed yet?

I have stated before what I think is the deal:

The murder was an accident. MP just became a huge liability to the bigger picture. Child *advertiser censored*/prostitution.

I think this whole group and likely many more yet to be discovered are involved in the making and dissemination of child *advertiser censored* and that they also trade outright sell these children sexually.

I think MP was somehow introduced to this group, thought he finally got invited to sit at the cool kids' table, (ewwww) but lost his shizz and killed Ali.

The reason they move so much and are so hard to trace is to stay a step ahead of LE. I think KK getting caught molesting Ali was another "liability" but one that the group could manage by yet another flight to a new state. That's probably why he is still part of the sick group.

IMHO, MP murdering Ali is like shining a flashlight into a crawlspace and watching the roaches run! They have been able to keep their nasty sick circle relatively (ahaahaaahaa) together, but now the doody is about to hit the fan.

I think TS knowingly and probably with some monetary or other compensation, gave those girls to MP for a set period of time. Whether it was for his own sick pleasure, or for some filmmaking, or perhaps hosting a perv party for all the lovely RSOs, I don't know. But TS knew dadgum well what the deal was and if all had gone according to plan those poor girls, Ali included, would be back home with their loving family until the next loaner.

But as we know, it didn't go according to plan. MP freaked and killed Ali, and the rest we know.

I think TS is experiencing some grief. I don't think she thought MP would kill anyone. She was okay with the raping and all, but I don't think she saw coming what eventually happened. After all, she'd been so lucky thus far.

This is totally opinion and I am posting it in the "what do u think happened?" thread so I hope I'm okay in saying what I have.

I used to think so FK,but like I explained in the other thread I've changed my mind.
I now think the truly evil one is MP he knowingly infiltrated a group of very damaged and vulnerable people,I no longer believe TS send the girls to his trailer with evil intend.I now believe she really thought he loved children and would take care of them.I think she was devastated by her dad's death and couldn't have them around.

Because she was not home. That is my theory.

You have to take this with a grain off salt, because the comment doesn't exist anymore for me to link to it! So I have to say this is JMO, I have said from the beginning that I know that I read a comment from grandma that said TS was in rehab during this week. I don't think she was paralyzed, I think she was still in withdrawal and just wasn't strong enough to stand. Maybe a Nurse or someone with drug addiction counseling experience can chime in on this.

Just putting this out here - It's possible TS truly was severely ill and set her girls over because she trusted MP. Who knows. I know a lot of us have said we would never have MP babysit but we're not raised the way TS was - who knows what her 'normal' is. Someone else said - vulnerable and severely damaged people. Maybe she was truly ill - she looks like hell in the pics.

We'll know soon enough, I guess.

You have to take this with a grain off salt, because the comment doesn't exist anymore for me to link to it! So I have to say this is JMO, I have said from the beginning that I know that I read a comment from grandma that said TS was in rehab during this week. I don't think she was paralyzed, I think she was still in withdrawal and just wasn't strong enough to stand. Maybe a Nurse or someone with drug addiction counseling experience can chime in on this.

I read on FB on a page that she was not home - a male from FT. Wayne who knows family posted it and I have scoured the page for 2 hours to find it. The comment and the guy are gone. Maybe there is some truth to this. She looks terrible.

THat ^^^^ makes a lot of sense to me. I could see mom wanting to send the kids away so she could go to rehab. But I don't understand why she wouldn't make that known. Wouldn't people have a lot more compassion for her if they knew that as opposed to her being in her trailer with the 'flu.?'

But what about people seeing her on FB and playing Farmville etc. ? Can you do that in rehab?

THat ^^^^ makes a lot of sense to me. I could see mom wanting to send the kids away so she could go to rehab. But I don't understand why she wouldn't make that known. Wouldn't people have a lot more compassion for her if they knew that as opposed to her being in her trailer with the 'flu.?'

But what about people seeing her on FB and playing Farmville etc. ? Can you do that in rehab?

I would doubt it but maybe As was playing her game fore her

Symptoms of detoxing from meth/opiates include sleeping and paralysis. Maybe this was happening at home and reason to keep kids away?

I don't believe AS is a truck driver. Reportedly he works nights. And sleeps during the day. I don't think TS went anywhere. Reportedly MP was babysitting these kids "often." So I doubt there was anything unusual going on as the reason for TS to let him babysit. I wonder if they paid him for babysitting, or if he was doing it for free.

Did anyone note what days she was playing?

If she was in rehab or detoxing then I doubt she would be on FB.

If she was not home, that would mean they concocted a story together in advance of calling LE, and knowing AS was dead. I don't buy it, even for this mother.

He could have told her anything at that point in the 10am call like she ran away and she might have been worried CPS would be involved and all. (leaving 3 children with a 39 year old man in a pedo park, where were you TS? asks the CPS worker, well me and the hubby went on a drug run, went to Las Vegas, or IOWA!) who knows.

They returned home thinking Ali had ran off. It's just one thought after hearing mom wasn't home rumor. Being dead and TS knowingly went along with MP, would be too hard to conceive and I don't believe that happened at all.

Meth makes alot of sense. I think that TS didn't want the whole world to know that she was in rehab and that MP preyed upon the girls when mom was at her weakest. I am not defending Mom because I think she knew all about MP and sent the girls there anyway. Also remember the neighbor saying TS will be over the temp paralysis shortly? Maybe that is why she knew this, the detox of meth can include paralysis but it doesn't last that long. Again JMHO

The murder was an accident. MP just became a huge liability to the bigger picture. Child *advertiser censored*/prostitution.

I think this whole group and likely many more yet to be discovered are involved in the making and dissemination of child *advertiser censored* and that they also trade outright sell these children sexually.

I think MP was somehow introduced to this group, thought he finally got invited to sit at the cool kids' table, (ewwww) but lost his shizz and killed Ali.

The reason they move so much and are so hard to trace is to stay a step ahead of LE. I think KK getting caught molesting Ali was another "liability" but one that the group could manage by yet another flight to a new state. That's probably why he is still part of the sick group.

*respectfully snipped*

I agree 100% with you. On Dec 29th, I said basically the same thing, questioning if the adults were selling the kids to SO's for sex & they turned a blind eye. I read everything you wrote & agree with your theory. I won't be at all surprised if this is what LE eventually tells the public has been happening.

This whole story is really bothering me. It doesn't make any sense.

Why would a mother send her daughters to stay with a man for a week? Especially knowing that the year prior she was molested by the boyfriend of the ex-wife of her husband. The child was suffering from PTSD, per the grandfather. And she sends her there for a week?

It requires a tremendous imagination to fabricate any sort of explanation for this. Negligence doesn't cover something of this magnitude. To paraphrase something I said in a previous post: when the outcome is predictable it is reasonable to assume that it was predicted.

The trailors are what...feet apart? very close. And these girls weren't running back and forth, in and out?

Apparently not. Aliahna was not at any rate.

The mother says it is because she was sick, right? Yet Aliahna told a schoolmate that she was spending a week with "a friend". What child calls a man, not a family member, a friend when talking to another child?

He might well have been the friendliest adult in her life.

Aliahna was molested last year. Suffered PTSD as a result. And she sends her to stay with MP for a week? When they live next door? Would you not want to protect your child and never make her be alone with a man again? Never let another man babysit your baby that suffered so much??

PTSD or not, prior abuse or not, this is not something that rational people consider normal.

Yet she sends her there, packed clothes and all, with her sisters, for a week.

This.Makes.No.Sense.

None!

I can't wrap my mind around any of it. The only thing that comes to my mind that makes any sense to me while I am speculating the whole mess is something horrible...

Did she "give" her daughters to this RSO for a week??

What do you guys think when you are speculating this case? Does any of it make any sense to anyone??

It makes perfect sense when viewed as you described above.

IMHO, MP murdering Ali is like shining a flashlight into a crawlspace and watching the roaches run! They have been able to keep their nasty sick circle relatively (ahaahaaahaa) together, but now the doody is about to hit the fan.

I think TS knowingly and probably with some monetary or other compensation, gave those girls to MP for a set period of time. Whether it was for his own sick pleasure, or for some filmmaking, or perhaps hosting a perv party for all the lovely RSOs, I don't know. But TS knew dadgum well what the deal was and if all had gone according to plan those poor girls, Ali included, would be back home with their loving family until the next loaner.

But as we know, it didn't go according to plan. MP freaked and killed Ali, and the rest we know.

I think TS is experiencing some grief. I don't think she thought MP would kill anyone. She was okay with the raping and all, but I don't think she saw coming what eventually happened. After all, she'd been so lucky thus far.

This is totally opinion and I am posting it in the "what do u think happened?" thread so I hope I'm okay in saying what I have.

This is very similar to what I believe as well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back