What Do You Think Right Now?

What Do You Think is Caylee's Status?

• Caylee is with Zenaida, her long-time babysitter, and is fine.

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Caylee is with Zenaida, her long-time babysitter, and is in danger.

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Caylee is with unknown persons and is fine.

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Caylee is with unknown persons and is in great danger.

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Caylee is with friends of Casey and is fine.

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Caylee is with known friends of Casey and is in danger.

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Caylee has been killed by Zenaida.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caylee has been killed by unknown persons.

• Caylee has been killed by Casey, and no family or friends know about it.

Votes: 184 32.9%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and her whole family knows it.

Votes: 100 17.9%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and at least one family member knows it.

Votes: 198 35.4%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and one or more friends know it.

Votes: 42 7.5%
  • Caylee has been killed by a known friend of Casey's.

• Caylee has been killed by a family member of Casey's.

Votes: 6 1.1%

• Total voters
I think she killed Caylee but I do not think the family knows. I thik that they may supect it in the back of there head but can not bring themselves to believe because they loved her soo much!!

Betty
Is it possible that if the parents know and the lawyer knows the truth about where the little Caylee is, that is with holding information from the LE, Does anyone know? I truly think with the way Cindy has been beating around the bush when asked questions she KNOWS.:behindbar

Today I'm thinking that Caylee drowned in the pool on either the 16th or 17th of June.

After hearing about the flurry of phone calls not long after George left I'm thinking that Casey was in a rage. Usually a flurry of phone calls is done after a big argument. Casey must have needed money since there was no job. I do not believe that there was any swimming pool accident or leaving Caylee in a hot car.

I wish I could jump onboard the USS Accidental, but if that's the case--why not just come clean? I could see wanting to hide the results of your negligence and not being able to deal with the shame for AWHILE, but to the point where you risk having a murder charge lodged against you? To have the entire nation think the worst of you? For someone like Casey, that must be awful. She seems like she wants to be the center of attention, but I can't fathom wanting THIS attention. At least for this length of time. She's obviously unwell mentally, but jail has to be a bit of a wakeup call, right?

Maybe she's just so afraid of the potential fallout in terms of her family that jail is preferable. Maybe she's so torn with grief that she wants to spent her life in prison. I doubt either one of those scenarios, though.

But if she drowned in the pool or got left in the car? Is it really worth all this? I think she'd be seen more favorably as a mother who made a stupid mistake and then was torn with grief and guilt. As long as we're adopting stories. This whole sociopathic response isn't doing her any favors if this is all part of an elaborate plan dating back to the Zenaida Gonzalez apartment guest card, or whatever.

I think Caylee was interfering with Casey's freedom, and yet was resentful of the Caylee/Cindy bond. She snapped, killed Caylee in some "passive" way (as women/mothers usually do in these cases) and disposed of the body, taking some time to craft these stories. Somewhere in the mix she was either arrogant enough or schizophrenic enough to craft stories that make no reasonable sense.

Didn't really know which way to vote as my opinion sometimes changes from time to time, viewing/reading comments.. Sooo.. at this very moment I am somewhat wondering if JB is the father, he is from Puerto Rico and his family appears very wealthy..... Maybe they felt they could raise her better... Ok, don't jump on me, lol, it's just a moments thought..:) Plus I HOPE she is alive, don't want to believe otherwise.

After hearing about the flurry of phone calls not long after George left I'm thinking that Casey was in a rage. Usually a flurry of phone calls is done after a big argument. Casey must have needed money since there was no job. I do not believe that there was any swimming pool accident or leaving Caylee in a hot car.

Hey txsvicki, which flurry phone calls is this from, I probably missed it.. Do you have date and/or link? Thanks

Sadly, I am starting to feel Casey will be charged with probable homicide and no one will find Caylee -unless Casey fesses up to where she is. I hope that is not true and that Caylee is still alive.

<Snip.>
She snapped, killed Caylee in some "passive" way (as women/mothers usually do in these cases) and disposed of the body, taking some time to craft these stories.

What "passive ways" are you referring to? Curious, any examples?

As messed up as she seems to be, I"m having a hard time believing she did something cruel, deliberately. But if there were a passive way, where it didn't *seem* like she was doing it in her mind, I could accept it possibly.

Don't know tons about this case, but the little I've read, this woman Casey is sounding like a combination female Scott Peterson and Susan Smith. Sounds like she got rid of a child she never planned or wanted and is refusing to 'fess up to the consequences. I think at least one of her family members must know what she did. The things that are the most damning for me are the car smells and her getting a shovel.

<Snip.>

What "passive ways" are you referring to? Curious, any examples?

As messed up as she seems to be, I"m having a hard time believing she did something cruel, deliberately. But if there were a passive way, where it didn't *seem* like she was doing it in her mind, I could accept it possibly.

I just mean along the same lines as women and suicide. Women are far less likely than men to jump from a building or shoot themselves in the head because there's a bizarre natural tendency against marring their appearance--we're more likely to care what condition our bodies are found in and how people might react to it.

In this case, It would be more like giving Caylee an overdose of sedatives, smothering her with a pillow, leaving her in a car, etc. All horrible in their own right, but it'd allow Casey to dissociate herself from the death more than say a beating or having to hold her under water, or doing something messy or violent. She'd be able to "forget" a little more easily.

I can't imagine any mother being able to kill her child regardless, but it happens enough that Casey could just be one more evil mom. I hope it does end up being "accidental" but then this whole thing seems so weird. She doesn't act like someone who just made an awful mistake. It actually sometimes gives me hope she's alive, but then I remember the dogs and the trunk and the lies and I'm right back at the bottom again.

I'm wondering/thinking about who really babysat with little Caylee?
If it turns out that Casey posed as ZFG and there was no real babysitter.
now Casey worked at Universal Studios for what 3 months?Obviously she had not persued getting another job.
She began her party lifestyle while GM watched Caylee.
but when kept up the facade of working,she told her family that Caylee was at the nanny/babysitters/
So where was she really taking her all this time?

Sadly this reminds me of that guy who lied about being in college and when it was time to graduate rather then tell the truth he killed his wife....
:rolleyes:

I'm still wondering where are all the people Casey & Caylee have known for 2 1/2 years ?
Waiting for a big pay day to open up?
Waiting for rag mags to offer them millions for their story?
If that is what it would take I hope one does and very soon!

You know there will be a movie...
this is so bizarre!

I read this morning that Cindy is an RN. As such, wouldn't she know first hand what a dead human smells like? It's not like she said it might be the smell of a dead body, or maybe a dead body...no, she said "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car." And that is coming from a person whose profession would indicate she KNOWS what a dead body smells like.
So why did she change her tune and start saying pizza?

I will not go so far to say that Casey is socio-pathic, but I do think that there is an element of truth in what she purportedly says about her life and child-it is an essential component to those who compulsively lie. She can firmly state that Caylee is with Zanny the nanny because she has convinced herself that Caylee is-even if ultimately Zanny turns out to be Casey herself. She knows who Casey is with, but not her physical location-I stated previously that I think she put her somewhere like a moving body of water, a trash can or a landfill so that there is an element of her statement that is accurate. I think she is not likely to move Caylee far from their previous environment-either lazieness, panic or expedience. I will be surprised if she burned Caylee's body, but not at all surprised if she poured gasoline on her in order to hide the smell or destroy evidence.

I think that she established her alibi by signing the Sawgrass apartment card-I think she moved on with her life seemlessly until she was challenged by her parents-she couldn't produce Caylee obviously so she did her fall back position-Caylee was kidnapped but don't say anything Mom and Dad because I am handling it. Even George and Cindy weren't going to buy that one-and Cindy grandstanded by calling the police...and unwittingly setting in motion the case as it stands today. I bet that Cindy wishes she never made the call-but thankfully she did.

Casey needs to be brought back to reality in order to solve this; but in all of this firestorm she has created a situation where she is receiving quite a bit of attention (which she undoubtably craves) and I think she will continue to enjoy the limelight until Caylee's body is uncovered or the attention starts to die down. Then she might come up with a confession to get the attention focussed back on her.

That's my story and I am stickin' to it.

I voted Casey killed Caylee either accidently or intentionaly and one or more of her friends know. I'm not convinced her family knows anything based on the 911 calls from gma. I don't believe Casey pulled off hiding Caylee's body alone and had help from a newer friend or acquaintance.

I'm convinced she made up the Nanny, and her continuous circus of lies are a desperate attempt to find a believable story so she does not face conviction for her daughters death and try as she may to make it appear as if someone else is quilty.
I don't believe she will ever fess up with the truth, even if and after her daughters body is found.

Sadly, my honest opinion.

ok sad but true this may be why the pizza attracted the maggots & flies.

Poor little Caylee may actually have been lying on it in the trunk?

That would be the reason for maggots & the smell.That would permiate everything around it.
not knowing exact date and how long Casey left her in there, I am guessing at least what?

1 week?
That's why she left the car there too, it smelled too bad for her to drive.
She could not drive a car that obviously ruined.

She left the car there because I think she put
CAYLEE IN THE DUMPSTER THERE ALSO...:confused:

I definately think that the pizza alone would not create such a smell or draw bugs ,but a body on top of it would...

where is the pizza now?
I bet it had decomposition DNA on it and the dogs would have hit on it too...

I voted Casey killed Caylee either accidently or intentionaly and one or more of her friends know. I'm not convinced her family knows anything based on the 911 calls from gma. I don't believe Casey pulled off hiding Caylee's body alone and had help from a newer friend or acquaintance.

I'm convinced she made up the Nanny, and her continuous circus of lies are a desperate attempt to find a believable story so she does not face conviction for her daughters death and try as she may to make it appear as if someone else is quilty.
I don't believe she will ever fess up with the truth, even if and after her daughters body is found.

Sadly, my honest opinion.

Cubby, That is exactly how I've felt too, almost from the beginning.
I do belive that it was probably an accident, but one that could have been easily prevented.

xxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Cubby, That is exactly how I've felt too, almost from the beginning.
I do belive that it was probably an accident, but one that could have been easily prevented.

xxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama

Thank you, Love_Mama, I agree with your additional comments too. "Could have been easily prevented" and hang over, strung out- fell asleep when Caylee should have been napping or something similiar have come to mind pretty early on as well, at least for me. Whether it was an accident Casey can not live with the guilt, nor the pain her family will face as a result of her actions. Casey can't stand the thought of her families pain over losing Caylee or what she believes her family and friends will think of her as a result of "the accident", especially with regards to the arguments or conversations she and her mother had prior to June 16th, thus she will continue the lies..........

I can't see the police getting a confession, even when providing Casey with substantial proof.

I read this morning that Cindy is an RN. As such, wouldn't she know first hand what a dead human smells like? It's not like she said it might be the smell of a dead body, or maybe a dead body...no, she said "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car." And that is coming from a person whose profession would indicate she KNOWS what a dead body smells like.
So why did she change her tune and start saying pizza?

As much as I've been following this case, did LE ever confirm there was pizza in the car at all? Or was this something they just "threw out" like the receipts? My whole opinion of Cindy really turned when she said "Well, I had all these receipts to show LE, but they waited and now they're gone." Sure. Fine. Whatever.

My mom is a RN. I'll have to ask her, but usually the bodies don't stick around too long in a hospital setting. Maybe in nursing school, or if they did a rotation where they had to go view autopsies. Good point. Someone in the medical profession might very well know what a decomposing body smells like, if they were in the right settings.

As much as I've been following this case, did LE ever confirm there was pizza in the car at all? Or was this something they just "threw out" like the receipts? My whole opinion of Cindy really turned when she said "Well, I had all these receipts to show LE, but they waited and now they're gone." Sure. Fine. Whatever.

My mom is a RN. I'll have to ask her, but usually the bodies don't stick around too long in a hospital setting. Maybe in nursing school, or if they did a rotation where they had to go view autopsies. Good point. Someone in the medical profession might very well know what a decomposing body smells like, if they were in the right settings.

MomofBoys. I don't recall who did the test but someone took a fresh pizza, left it in the trunk of a car for 10 days.....or something like that and there was no smell whatsoever in the trunk. So there you go. I may be wrong on the number of days they left it there, but it was the same amount of time as when Caylee was reported missing and grandmohter Cindy told LE that the trunk smelled like a dead body was in it.

So hope this answers your question.

xxxxxxxoooo
mama

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members