What Do You Think Right Now?

What Do You Think is Caylee's Status?

• Caylee is with Zenaida, her long-time babysitter, and is fine.

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Caylee is with Zenaida, her long-time babysitter, and is in danger.

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Caylee is with unknown persons and is fine.

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Caylee is with unknown persons and is in great danger.

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Caylee is with friends of Casey and is fine.

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Caylee is with known friends of Casey and is in danger.

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Caylee has been killed by Zenaida.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caylee has been killed by unknown persons.

• Caylee has been killed by Casey, and no family or friends know about it.

Votes: 184 32.9%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and her whole family knows it.

Votes: 100 17.9%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and at least one family member knows it.

Votes: 198 35.4%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and one or more friends know it.

Votes: 42 7.5%
  • Caylee has been killed by a known friend of Casey's.

• Caylee has been killed by a family member of Casey's.

Votes: 6 1.1%

• Total voters
Voted.

I read the theory about GA last night. It was convincing. But that, and Wikipedia, is about as far as my knowledge of the case goes. So new information could sway me another way.

By the way:
A bit surprised the George Anthony theory isn't listed as it's the only one of three main ones ever floated.
Check out when this poll was posted. I assume it was way before a lot of the dirt about everyone was dug up.

Voted.

I read the theory about GA last night. It was convincing. But that, and Wikipedia, is about as far as my knowledge of the case goes. So new information could sway me another way.

By the way:Check out when this poll was posted. I assume it was way before a lot of the dirt about everyone was dug up.
Yes, you are correct Copper, this is an outdated pole... However, imo, it wouldn't be necessary to add the George Anthony theory because the evidence has proven this theory to be quite ridiculous. There was absolutely no evidence of either, and the judge wouldn't even permit them to mention it in closing arguments because of it... Fca is a proven pathological liar, and her defense team sunk to a level that no one, including the much more dignified prosecution team, thought would ever get past any jury. But these 12 folks had no clue they were supposed to connect the dots, and/or look at the evidence. Had they reviewed it, they would've realized Caylee never drowned, and how absurd it was to believe George was involved. The stars lined up for that defense, it was the only way they could've secured that impossible verdict.

Imo, there's plenty of evidence that may sway you, and prove fca's guilt, as well as, debunk the george/drowning theory... If you're interested, the following link is a good place start (or google foolproof suffocation):

Post # 1085
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ny-s-Computer-Forensics&p=8223072#post8223072

All jmo.

Yes, you are correct Copper, this is an outdated pole... However, imo, it wouldn't be necessary to add the George Anthony theory because the evidence has proven this theory to be quite ridiculous. There was absolutely no evidence of either, and the judge wouldn't even permit them to mention it in closing arguments because of it... Fca is a proven pathological liar, and her defense team sunk to a level that no one, including the much more dignified prosecution team, thought would ever get past any jury. But these 12 folks had no clue they were supposed to connect the dots, and/or look at the evidence. Had they reviewed it, they would've realized Caylee never drowned, and how absurd it was to believe George was involved. The stars lined up for that defense, it was the only way they could've secured that impossible verdict.

Imo, there's plenty of evidence that may sway you, and prove fca's guilt, as well as, debunk the george/drowning theory... If you're interested, the following link is a good place start (or google foolproof suffocation):

Post # 1085
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ny-s-Computer-Forensics&p=8223072#post8223072

All jmo.

This is the case that still breaks my heart. I seem to start thinking about it every May/June. I just can't believe the sheer depth of lying that she did and for how long. There wasn't a person in her life she wasn't lying to or using for something. I still wonder if she ever had a grand plan or was flying by the seat of her pants. And I have to wonder if she was the worst of worst monster there is in that if she applied the duct tape while looking her helpless child in the eyes or if she was a lesser monster and put her to sleep first before placing her in that car trunk to execute her "fool proof suffocation".

Post # 1085

All jmo.

Ok so just a few more musings. I watch Prosecuting Casey Anthony last night for the first time (which my husband chided me for) So Jeff Ashton and Ms. Burdick are my heroes. So right now as I'm sitting here I fully believe that when the family gave their initial statements and said June 9th was the last time Caylee was seen it solidified some memory in GA's head of when he saw KC and Caylee leave together in here car and he stuck with that story because that did occur June 9th. Monday June 9th was when KC Caylee to "Zanny's" for the night but actually she was picking up TL's car and went to an afternoon lunch with him. Then the girls stayed at AM's apartment that night. When the actual date of June 16th came out I believe that was when the family CA and GA realized what was falling into place. GA had to stick to that particular lie because the truth was he went to work after a tense morning post fight and the last person he saw Caylee with was KC and she was still on the pc when he left. Thus able to perform those suffocation searches. (which the defense was waiting for the whole trial) Then the flurry calls started and I fully believe that CA knows what KC was calling her for that afternoon. (she wishes she could remember...) Also in a deposition she stated that she believed it odd that KC didn't take the air bed with her that she takes when Caylee is spending the night at Zanny's which means she never intended to take her with her anywhere that night. And lastly I finally understand why she dressed her in the "big trouble" shirt. One it's a subconscious reflection of how she felt about having her and also if she was found then KC was in big trouble.

The full story still hasn't been told. I entirely believe Casey knows what happened to her daughter, but how? How about that ex boyfriend of hers, the one that helped her break into her own families shed for gasoline. Does he also have full knowledge of what happened and maybe is the one that disposed or helped dispose of caylee in the woods? Has Casey been covering him this whole time? Does she still believe they can be together?

The full story still hasn't been told. I entirely believe Casey knows what happened to her daughter, but how? How about that ex boyfriend of hers, the one that helped her break into her own families shed for gasoline. Does he also have full knowledge of what happened and maybe is the one that disposed or helped dispose of caylee in the woods? Has Casey been covering him this whole time? Does she still believe they can be together?

Poor TL was used. He was a summer fling, someone to boost KC's image and a convenient place to stay while she was hiding out. He had no idea about the death of Caylee. TL is ancient history to her. Part of me thinks she was looking for places to disappear to, New York, Pueto Rico, California. But she was too flighty to make a plan of escape and was tracked down.

Still think she did it. What is wrong with Websleuths today?

But, to me ...on one hand Cindy's trying to reason with her abt owning up...then on the other hand she's still making excuses for her..ie; maybe she had a seizure???
Give me a break!!

:rolleyes::sleep:
We've heard Cindy use the gran Mal seizure excuse before, on Dr Phil.
IMO Cindy is going by Jesse G's police testimony when he said he called 911 and she was taken to the ER because he thought she was having a seizure.
In the thread where the seizure was discussed we learned that she had drank a lot of Red Bull and alcohol.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?69163-Casey-s-seizure-NEW-INFORMATION-2011-09-08

It was even mentioned in Diane Fannings book at Chp 17
https://books.google.ca/booksid=EkO...&q=jesse grund says casey had seizure&f=false

Do the Anthony’s get paid for this interview? Would it be enough to get their house paid off? There is always a hidden reason the Anthony’s surface.

And she says”she HAS seizures” as if she’s a freakin epileptic instead of someone that may or may not have had a seizure once. And as if they are still in contact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seizures. Hmmm. I guess that's the best that Cindy can do.

Good for George for saying Casey should stay away from him. Cindy will never say that.

What do I think?

I think the judge who presided over this travesty should be stripped of all responsibliities and demoted to traffic court.

I think the defense attorneys should be disbarred and charged with perjury and felony murder after the fact. Nothing in Common Law says lying is acceptable. Defense attorneys who create falsehoods and lie in court should be prosecuted. There is zero evidence the father abused this woman, so that is a false, illegal statement the lawyer entered into evidence. He lied, positioned a lie, and should be put in prison for his lies. He should be stripped of his law license and his college degree and have all his assets removed and paid over to fund children in danger.

As for the suspect, she escaped the murder charge. She should be re-arrested and charged with felony child abuse and imprisoned for a period of not less than twenty years.

That's what I think about this disgusting case.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back