What Do You Want to Know?: List Questions Here

Discussion in 'Elisa Lam' started by four_seasons, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Userid

Userid Well-Known Member

It seemed like you were saying initially that she was running from a person (or a thing, but of course my mind immediately thought you meant a person) when you said "like I said It's been awhile since I was following this but my feelings are still she was scared, something had her running and I think she hid in the water tank." That's fine, I probably misunderstood your initial post.

But I still have to disagree that she looked "scared" in the video. Could she have gotten scared later (i.e. sometime after the elevator video) from some imaginary entity that was only real to her, which forced her to hide into the water tank? Sure -- anything is possible and certainly her mental state could have been the catalyst for fright -- but where we differ is that the video itself doesn't support that, on it's own. But just like fright could have led her to enter the tank, depression could have just as easily been the culprit also; or curiosity; or adventure; or indifference -- there is just no way of knowing, even with the video evidence.

I do agree that she was suffering some sort of bi-polar episode. That is easy to determine, based on the fact she wasn't taking her meds properly. Although I will say this: her behavior in the video wouldn't have been all that odd to me, if she would have been found alive and if the information about her meds was never released to the public. Even people with no emotional/psychological problems do strange things when they think they're alone.

This was definitely a tragedy and if her blog is any indication, EL was a brilliant and profound girl who was lost way before she ever should have been.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  2. Tuffgong

Tuffgong Active Member

My question is why does anybody think this is anything other than a suicide? There is no other plausible theory?

3. Userid

Userid Well-Known Member

It's either a suicide or an accident. Those are honestly the only two probable theories. I lean toward accident. In either scenario, she got in on her own accord.

Tuffgong likes this.