What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say or I would get a time out. I still feel sick to my stomach about it :(

BBM

I couldn't disagree more. I have no obligation to respect their decision if I believe they did not use common sense or give adequate weight to evidence vs. accusations. Respect is earned and they did nothing to earn mine.

Agree. I'm tired of being told to respect juries in these cases. I didn't respect OJ's jury and I don't respect this one, either. Number one, how do you go through that much evidence in about a day? Wait...they didn't. Two, when you saw those pics of her half-naked laughing it up and dancing for 31 days did you find it odd she seemed so care-free and happy even though she'd just lost the daughter you thought she was such a good mother to? Three, every time the alternate juror speaks he causes me to believe more and the jurors had talked about this case during the trial and all made up their minds early on.

I'm a paralegal. I used to work for defense attorneys. Part of my job was being the "devil's advocate" and poking holes in their theories and acting like a juror who desperately wanted to find their client guilty. I'm fully capable of seeing a trial warts and all from both sides. I like Jeff Ashton, but I wondered early on if he wasn't rubbing the jury wrong. I saw how he could. I could see how some of the scientific evidence could be iffy or explained away. I knew the Anthony clan was such a mess they could wonder if they were all lying. I could see there was a problem with the motive. The thing is, they don't need to prove motive, and the alternate juror has already said they took that into consideration.

So, they took into consideration something they were not supposed to; I believe they were talking about the case early on; they didn't take notes very often; they dismissed every single witness who smelled death in the car (the alternate juror said he had a hard time believing Caylee was in that car. I find that ludicrous to the nth degree); they knew she was a liar who lied to police, found her guilty of that, but gave her a pass on everything else; and "deliberated" a ridiculously short time for such a lengthy trial. I would have some respect if they had seemed to give it any thought at all.

I don't respect these people in the slightest.

Actually, this case was a flip of the coin in the legal sense...

As was Caylee's life week in, week out.

As Casey considered her position each week (even less,if you know what I mean )

Do I do it tonight, or not...Nah no way she could say what's going on yet...

I refuse to respect their decision ever......I saw where a sign was put up in Pinnelas County tonight awaitng the jurors return home...... It was lit up and read...."What the F...Have You Done"... My sentiments exactly..JMHO

Dear Jurors 1- 12,
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ahhhhh #$*!@& #$*!@&#$*!@&#$*!@&#$*!@&#$*!@&#$*!@&

The people who made those comments a couple weeks ago (locals on Twitter) about Pinellas Co. people being inbred & dumb... and lucky if they could read & write- they were totally right.

Caylee's blood is now on your hands

Ooh, I'm not a juror, but I can answer that one! <pick me pick me!>

Because they had VIDEO of her lying to police, that's why!

So, if only the state had produced VIDEO of ICA killing Caylee, then they would've voted guilty, of course! It's all the state's fault for not catching the murder on video!

And the defense admitted she lied. They believed every word the defense told them.

Is cindy home getting ICA's room ready? Maybe she can consult some jurors on decorating ideas. May I suggest Black walls with iridescent skulls?

I refuse to respect their decision ever......I saw where a sign was put up in Pinnelas County tonight awaitng the jurors return home...... It was lit up and read...."What the F...Have You Done"... My sentiments exactly..JMHO

Please tell me you have the link to this. I would love to see it.

Is cindy home getting ICA's room ready? Maybe she can consult some jurors on decorating ideas. May I suggest Black walls with iridescent skulls?

Perhaps Alice in Wonderland would be more fitting?

Agree. I'm tired of being told to respect juries in these cases. I didn't respect OJ's jury and I don't respect this one, either. Number one, how do you go through that much evidence in about a day? Wait...they didn't. Two, when you saw those pics of her half-naked laughing it up and dancing for 31 days did you find it odd she seemed so care-free and happy even though she'd just lost the daughter you thought she was such a good mother to? Three, every time the alternate juror speaks he causes me to believe more and the jurors had talked about this case during the trial and all made up their minds early on.

I'm a paralegal. I used to work for defense attorneys. Part of my job was being the "devil's advocate" and poking holes in their theories and acting like a juror who desperately wanted to find their client guilty. I'm fully capable of seeing a trial warts and all from both sides. I like Jeff Ashton, but I wondered early on if he wasn't rubbing the jury wrong. I saw how he could. I could see how some of the scientific evidence could be iffy or explained away. I knew the Anthony clan was such a mess they could wonder if they were all lying. I could see there was a problem with the motive. The thing is, they don't need to prove motive, and the alternate juror has already said they took that into consideration.

So, they took into consideration something they were not supposed to; I believe they were talking about the case early on; they didn't take notes very often; they dismissed every single witness who smelled death in the car (the alternate juror said he had a hard time believing Caylee was in that car. I find that ludicrous to the nth degree); they knew she was a liar who lied to police, found her guilty of that, but gave her a pass on everything else; and "deliberated" a ridiculously short time for such a lengthy trial. I would have some respect if they had seemed to give it any thought at all.

I don't respect these people in the slightest.

I agree with you 100%. I have ZERO respect for this jury. IMO they made a mockery of our justice system. I will bite my tongue and leave it at that.

Is this true? I can only hope so. If their lives are hard for awhile after this it's only 1/100th of what Caylee went through. But they say "Caylee who?"

I may be breaking forum etiquette here by being off topic, BUT ...

I knew the verdict when I heard Judge Perry's breathing as he reviewed the forms. :(

Oh, I missed that. ABC TV talking heads were talking while he was reading.

Without reading all of the previous post....

1. How could you come to this verdict KNOWING(having evidence) of Casey partying, living the "good life" for 31 days while Caylee was DEAD?

2. How could you come to this verdict knowing and listening to the LIES Casey told, the people she made up to cover where Caylee was, and all along...she was DEAD??

3. How could you come to this verdict after looking at the evidence that came out of the home of Casey, the laundry bag, the sticker that she put on Caylee's little face after she killed her?

4. How could you come to this verdict after hearing the phone conversations between Casey and her Mother and Father? Did you forget all of those comments Casey made on the jailhouse phone?

Have a million more question I could ask but my last and foremost is

How could you come to this verdict after the Defense telling you that this was an "accident that snowballed out of control" How much more do you need to tell you Casey's involvement??

The jurors should be ashamed of themselves.

Juror's

It's way to bad that the state is unable to appeal your verdict.
I hate what you have done and will never accept it just as I've never accepted the OJ verdict.
You have given freedom to a killer. Shame on you all.

Juror's

I hope you thought it through well enough to understand how you are going to feel, if she goes on to have and kill another child, sometime in the future.

Without reading all of the previous post....

1. How could you come to this verdict KNOWING(having evidence) of Casey partying, living the "good life" for 31 days while Caylee was DEAD?

2. How could you come to this verdict knowing and listening to the LIES Casey told, the people she made up to cover where Caylee was, and all along...she was DEAD??

3. How could you come to this verdict after looking at the evidence that came out of the home of Casey, the laundry bag, the sticker that she put on Caylee's little face after she killed her?

4. How could you come to this verdict after hearing the phone conversations between Casey and her Mother and Father? Did you forget all of those comments Casey made on the jailhouse phone?

Have a million more question I could ask but my last and foremost is

How could you come to this verdict after the Defense telling you that this was an "accident that snowballed out of control" How much more do you need to tell you Casey's involvement??

The jurors should be ashamed of themselves.

Hope you jurors enjoyed the "sign" awaiting you on your ride back to Pinellas County!:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow