What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it doesn't take a murder of someone close to them then the murderer getting off scot-free to show how asinine and nonsensical their decision was. Unfortunately that's only way most of them will ever realize what a miscarriage of justice this was.

I would love to first put the photo of Caylee's remains on each of yours pillow so that you could lay there and see what was done to her.

I was just wondering if any of you jurors listened to Jose at closing statements say that no one knew how she died. Then later he said she drowned.

He said there was no body in the trunk...then there was.

He said Casey should have called 911, but yet she had nothing to do with any of it.

There was a body in the car, it did in fact smell, she texted about the smell, and she abandoned the car because of the smell.

While you are all getting to be back with your family and children, give a long hard look at your kids and imagine them "missing" for just one minute, if your heart doesn't want to jump out of your chest then I don't know what kind of parent you are.

Who cares why she killed her...you didn't get to hear all the evidence anyway
Who care how...she was dead, in bags, in the woods....a skeleton
She was the last person with her, she did not love her enough to report it if it was an accident.
All 12 of you have made the absolute worst decision and I will never understand it, ever.

Im just sick.. all I can say to the Jury is " How does it feel to have the blood of Caylee Anthony's little fragile defenseless body on thier hands? - can they sleep well at night?" - a loss for all victims :(

To the jury:
You are a bunch of ******. Do you have two brain cells to rub together. Can you do simple math as GA would say, 1 + 1 = 2, it all added up. There was a plethera of information to have no doubt whatsoever. You may have had doubt because this wasn't proven or that but the child was dead, face covered with duct tape, in bags in a swamp. This is not an accidental drowning, any idiot could figure that out. Reasonable doubt is the key, you may have a doubt like "an alien did it", or George A a copy did it and disposed of the body in a ridiculous manner, but those doubts are not reasonable.
You all needed to look at the evidence and figure out that only one person could have done this. She was the child's keeper and was last seen with the child. There was no nanny, there never was. She was imaginary, do you think Zanny did it?
Sounds like you all found River Cruz more credible than George, which makes no sense whatsoever. You all have failed Caylee, made a mockery of our system, and let our citizens down, as well as made other countries wonder what is wrong with our justice system. I blame you the jury, you are either stupid, and/or lazy. You took the easy way out instead of actually thinking it through and making sense of the facts presented to you. No wonder you all snuck out and didn't have the courtesy to make a statement, you all must have been ashamed to show your faces because you know you did not use critical thinking to reach your conclusion. I hope you all are ashamed of yourselves, if not now, then sometime when you realize you had the chance to serve justice.
I suppose the sale of chloroform and duct will go up now that Casey got off. Seems like a good way to get rid of a child that is in one's way. Just make sure the body is skeletonized before it is found. Then lie, lie, lie and never admit to anything and blame a people when the bones are found. An accident I say, the meter reader must have put the duct tape on the skull. Also sexual abuse - which makes me want to party when someone I love dies accidentally. It is how I was raised.
You all are so ****** that you found Jose Baez and Cheney Mason more credible than Linda Burdick and Jeff Ashton. Wow! I think we need to have jurors that have at least and average IQ, not borderline.

So disappointed in our system!

Cant give my thoughts as would be banned...sick I hope they do not profit in any way from this and dont really care to ever see their faces, maybe audio only of how the h... they made this deceision but no pics

There's a lot I would like to say to these jurors, but I don't think I can speak slowly enough and use enough little words for them to understand what I'm saying.

"Sorry, we already voted her off the island. We don't want her back!!!"

I suddenly think it's horrifying that more people get to vote who advances on American Idol than have a say in a murderer's fate.

2lm9cph.jpg

You owe your fellow citizens of Florida (who not only paid for the prosecution but also the defense and YOUR sequestration costs), an explanation. To walk out of court without saying a word, in light of the circumstances, is cowardly and unbecoming, IMO. If you choose to say nothing until being compensated by the news media, I hope no one listens. Shame on all of you.

As much as I'd like to think this would never have happened had the case been tried Texas, I'm starting to think that common sense isn't so common any more.

How are they cowards? Did you see JVM outside the restaurant where the DT was celebrating? She then showed a tape on TV that some woman got while she was at the ATM. IMO this was very close to inciting a riot.

On NG she was "angry" that they didn't want to talk to the media and proceeded to state information about some of their lives or arrests.

12 people came to a verdict and they do not have to explain their reasons to anyone. I for one applaud them. Maybe hopefully more lawyers, juries, LE will follow and we can stop trying cases in the media.

I know this post will not sit well with most of you however I really knew nothing about this case before the trial (last I read on it here was many of you hated the Anthony's and that either Lee or George was the father). I really felt that the Pro's did not prove their case and I would not have found her guilty. I have many reasons why I feel that way.

I know that many of you invested a great deal of time into this case, many hours and you know much more than I do however I could only go with what was given to me during the trial. I am so sorry that it didn't turn out the way many of you wanted it to.

I personally don't understand how you feel the way you do, having watched the same trial you did, but we each are entitled to our own opinions and we each see things and might interprit them differently. I thank all my fellow websleuth members for their posts. This case has taken an emotional toll on all of us, and may eventually do the same to the jurors. Knowing the sorrow I have that is shared by a multitude of people, I can only hoped not. This sorrowful, bitter feeling I have, I wouldn't wish on anyone, except the person who should be feeling it, and that is casey anthony. As a parent, I can only imagine that my grief would be insurmountable.

Cant give my thoughts as would be banned...sick I hope they do not profit in any way from this and dont really care to ever see their faces, maybe audio only of how the h... they made this deceision but no pics

They were TOTAL <modsnip>!

There, I said it. :banghead:

Dear Jurors,

If the "traumatologist" swayed any of you toward a not-guilty verdict, please never speak of it publicly. Just keep us all in the dark about that. Otherwise, I think many Americans would actually weep about the intellectual and mental state of our nation.

What were you all thinking? You just let a murderer out to kill again & again.
Even the defence team is laughing at you for believing a murderer & liar.

I have one question I would ask the jury members. To those of you who have children or grandchildren, would YOU allow ICA to babysit? I have a feeling I know the answer.

Why, during your "deliberations", did you not ask to see even one single piece of evidence and how could you not take an appropriate amount to time to reach a verdict?

Shame on you. I have a sneaky feeling that you cared more about getting home to your own lives and families than justice. That was awfully fast for 12 people to come to such an important decision. Caylee deserved better than having Casey as a mother, the Anthonys in general as her family and you as jurors.

Such a shame, cried so many tears today. Justice was not served and you people are a joke. Shame on you. Have CA babysit for your children now that you set her free!! What is wrong with you? Was getting home more important to you?
Words escape me at a time like this.

You disgraced our system and did not provide Justice for Caylee.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Blessings

Goz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads